• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What's Scar gonna do if Chisaki does that screw you opening move he did to Mirio at the start of their fight? That removes the opponents footing and attacks from multiple directions.

Scar does have more battle experience than Mirio, too. But skillwise, I'm not sure how well he'll hold up again even base Chisaki.

I'm going with Chisaki.

When it comes down to powers, Chisaki can do everything Scar can but better. Deconstruction is the same between them, though either touching the other isn't going to happen. Chisaki doesn't like touching people unless he has too, while Scar will try to approach, Chisaki won't let him near by destroying the ground and attacking with spikes.

This is a range fight and Chisaki is far superior at this. Scar has only recently gotten the ability to reconstruct, while Chisaki could do it since he was 4 years old. He has far more experience with reconstructing and isn't a Glass Cannon. He can survive ranged attacks from Scar and heal any damage he takes, it also restores his stamina as well.

Scar cannot heal himself and will die in one hit. Either he keeps avoiding Chisaki's attacks until he tires out, or Chisaki hits him once before that. I don't see Scar getting close enough to touch him while he's destroying the ground.

Back