• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of God vs He Who Would Swallow God (Garou vs Father)

One Punch Man vs Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Cosmic Garou vs Father (God absorbed)

• Garou starts at 5-A, and Father is at 4-C.
• No prep time, speed is equalized
• Who wins?

Garou: 1 (Dienomite22)

Father: 2 (Arcker123, LordGinSama)

6bicz2idvy491.png
a-LPNOT6-d.webp

Fission vs Fusion heh

Last edited:
Following because I think this is a cool matchup.

Garou wincons = Radiation + Power Mimicry

Father wincons = Soul absorption + Philosopher stone immortality

I wonder if Father's forcefields could block the radiation.

Father's first move in this state appears to be Nuclear Fusion - Sun anyway, since he didn't start soul absorbing until after he depowered and needed to.

Last edited:
This honestly might be almost a stomp for Garou. It looks like the only thing that Father can do is soul manipulation but that isn't instant at all and he stops using it once it's interrupted, his regeneration via an object in his body that Garou can easily destroy. Garou copies and shockwave (or anything really) spam gg

Then this is a stomp lol. Garou's passive radiation merks.

Then this is a stomp lol. Garou's passive radiation merks.
No.

Father's hax and resistances scale to Low 2-C via absorbing Truth. Father can replicate the literal acts of nuclear fusion via creating a Mimi sun on his own hand which would grant him an already incredible resistance towards Radiation Manipulation.

Garou ain't gonna Mimic low 2-C hax.

You need to re read the manga.
This honestly might be almost a stomp for Garou. It looks like the only thing that Father can do is soul manipulation but that isn't instant at all
Amestris and Briggs soliders disagree along with other Homuculi such as Envy.
and he stops using it once it's interrupted, his regeneration via an object in his body that Garou can easily destroy.
No, Father's regeneration isn't based upon a physical stone, he himself is the stone and per SBA this is Trurth Absorbed Father, who's a low 2-C being along with his infinite knowledge.
Garou copies and shockwave (or anything really) spam gg
Garou doesn't have Low 2-C feats nor does he have anything Father can't counter.

No.

Father's hax and resistances scale to Low 2-C via absorbing Truth. Father can replicate the literal acts of nuclear fusion via creating a Mimi sun on his own hand which would grant him an already incredible resistance towards Radiation Manipulation.

Garou ain't gonna Mimic low 2-C hax.
"Mini-sun" Is likely nowhere near Garou's radiation.

Can you prove that his resistances are Low 2-C though?

"Mini-sun" Is likely nowhere near Garou's radiation.
Creating a literal star via nuclear fusion is definitely above Garou's Radiation.
Can you prove that his resistances are Low 2-C though?
Literal basics of the verse. Father Absorbed a Low 2-C being with the Gate of the Universe which is infinite knowledge. A simple look at Truths page would tell you as much.

You need to re read the manga.
I haven’t read the manga or watched the series, I’m going by what’s on Father and the Alchemy profiles.
Amestris and Briggs soliders disagree along with other Homuculi such as Envy.
Show scan because I can’t find what your talking about
No, Father's regeneration isn't based upon a physical stone, he himself is the stone and per SBA this is Trurth Absorbed Father, who's a low 2-C being along with his infinite knowledge.
I’m going by what his profile states. I can’t find anything saying what you’re saying.
Garou doesn't have Low 2-C feats nor does he have anything Father can't counter.
Prove this.

I haven’t read the manga or watched the series, I’m going by what’s on Father and the Alchemy profiles.
It's on both.
Show scan because I can’t find what your talking about.
Here. Like I said read the manga before you talk out of nowhere? He can also turn off Alchemy which is a 4-D construct at it's core due Alchemy being the foundation of science itself which was created and bestowed upon by Truth himself who's a Higher Dimensional being.

Higher-Dimensional Existence (Literally the universe itself including it's dimension, and exist in the place where it's beyond physical world: In the Gate of Truth as the God),
I’m going by what his profile states. I can’t find anything saying what you’re saying.
Because perhaps the profile is bad? All the information is there, it's just that the last edit done was shit.
Prove this.
No, it's not up to me to prove a negative. You guys said Garou can copy despite Father's abilities coming from a 4-D being via absorbing him. It's not up to me to prove that Garou can't copy 4-D abilities, it's up to you that he can copy 4-D abilities.
It is though. Father can already replicate nuclear fusion, and he can also turn off Alchemy (Physics and science as a whole.)

It's on both.
cool
Here. Like I said read the manga before you talk out of nowhere? He can also turn off Alchemy which is a 4-D construct at it's core due Alchemy being the foundation of science itself which was created and bestowed upon by Truth himself who's a Higher Dimensional being.

Higher-Dimensional Existence (Literally the universe itself including it's dimension, and exist in the place where it's beyond physical world: In the Gate of Truth as the God),
Seen that panel from the profile, next scan shows them with there souls still intact and them living and the one after that shows them running away. So the soul manipulation is exactly as I said.

Sounds like you need to make a CRT.
Because perhaps the profile is bad? All the information is there, it's just that the last edit done was shit.
Make a CRT
No, it's not up to me to prove a negative. You guys said Garou can copy despite Father's abilities coming from a 4-D being via absorbing him. It's not up to me to prove that Garou can't copy 4-D abilities, it's up to you that he can copy 4-D abilities.
No one mention Garou copying abilities, only stats. It’s up to you to prove Garou can’t do anything to beat Father. Make a CRT.

Sounds like you just need to make a CRT or make corrections to accepted changes instead of argue in a match you clearly believe is a stomp in Father’s favor because things not shown on the current profile.

cool

Seen that panel from the profile, next scan shows them with there souls still intact and them living and the one after that shows them running away. So the soul manipulation is exactly as I said.
Bullshit. Hoheinheim was actively restoring their souls and life-force. Maybe read the manga and the actual context behind the fight?
Sounds like you need to make a CRT.
Nope, it's already in the profile.
Make a CRT
Only thing the CRT would do would be cleaning up his page, he'd still have the same abilities.
No one mention Garou copying abilities, only stats. It’s up to you to prove Garou can’t do anything to beat Father. Make a CRT.
I don't need to make jack shit here buddy. You need to read the source material and read our Profile for Truth.

Father Absorbed the Truth and has all of it's abilities and knowledge.

Bullshit. Hoheinheim was actively restoring their souls and life-force. Maybe read the manga and the actual context behind the fight?
Don’t need to read the manga as long as you can provide scans of your claim. Now show me a scan of what your talking about.
Only thing the CRT would do would be cleaning up his page, he'd still have the same abilities.
Apparently Father is a Low 2-C being according to you so yea a CRT is needed.
I don't need to make jack shit here buddy. You need to read the source material and read our Profile for Truth.

Father Absorbed the Truth and has all of it's abilities and knowledge.
Never stated or shown on the profile and stop being emotional for literally no reason lmao

Don’t need to read the manga as long as you can provide scans of your claim. Now show me a scan of what your talking about.
Said scans and information are already in the profile mate. Your acting intentionally ignorant of the information in front of your face.

Van studied Father for years and figured out a way to de-powered him via the Nation Wide anti soul Manipulation that Van made throughout years. Even then, it didn't take away his Absorption of Truth rather than place him on a time-limit.

God Absorbed Father has a low 2-C being absorbed, and while it should scale to his AP it's only accepted as his Hax and Knowledge. You can't sit there and expect me to spoon feed you information while you fail to even realize what your talking about.
Apparently Father is a Low 2-C being according to you so yea a CRT is needed.
He already has it, issue is that how it's worked on the profiles.
Never stated or shown on the profile and stop being emotional lmao
Not emotional here, just being succinct. If anything that's a reply you make when you yourself are emotional.

Said scans and information are already in the profile mate. Your acting intentionally ignorant of the information in front of your face.

Van studied Father for years and figured out a way to de-powered him via the Nation Wide anti soul Manipulation that Van made throughout years. Even then, it didn't take away his Absorption of Truth rather than place him on a time-limit.

God Absorbed Father has a low 2-C being absorbed, and while it should scale to his AP it's only accepted as his Hax and Knowledge. You can't sit there and expect me to spoon feed you information while you fail to even realize what your talking about.
I’m not telling you to post scans as a gotcha, I’ve took an hour out of my time before ever replying to the thread to look at Father and the Alchemy profiles and didn’t find things you spoke about. I’m aware I could be missing something which is why I’m telling you to post scans. But you keep mentioning things not on his profile such as infinite knowledge and higher dimensional hax
He already has it, issue is that how it's worked on the profiles.
That should be labeled on the profile, just like any other character with higher dimensional hax.
Not emotional here, just being succinct. If anything that's a reply you make when you yourself are emotional.
You came into a peaceful thread being disrespectful for no reason and I’ve ignored it the first couple of times.

Last edited:
I’m not telling you to post scans as a gotcha, I’ve took an hour out of my time before ever replying to the thread to look at Father and the Alchemy profiles and didn’t find things you spoke about.
Because you aren't even taking a look at the correct profile. Father Absorbed this guy and has all of his abilities.

I’m aware I could be missing something which is why I’m telling you to post scans.
I've already post a few scans and gave you the link from Truth's page.
But you keep mentioning things not on his profile such as infinite knowledge and higher dimensional hax.
Truth has both of these things, the same Truth that Father absorbed.
That should be labeled on the profile, just like any other character with higher dimensional hax.

He literally has Truth Absorbed into him, the same being who has both of what you just said.
You came into a peaceful thread being disrespectful for no reason and I’ve ignored it the first couple of times.
Quote me being disrespectful, at no point did I insult you or mock you.
Van Hohenheim spent years conducting research into countering Father and his plans to absorb God. Father achieved said goal by absorbing 50+ million souls and by activating the Gate of the Universe.

Van Hohenheim needed to counter via forcibly ripping all the 50 million souls from him which de-powered him.

Father outright states the knowledge is something humans can't even comprehend. Said Knowledge is gained by absorbing the Truth.

In order for Garou's copying to work he'd need to have feats of copying Low 2-C abilities. Father gets his abilities from said Low 2-C, the profile outright states that Father absorbed God / Truth. Shit I wouldn't say Garou copying basic Alchemy considering Alchemy was made by The Truth and the only way to use Alchemy is by having your own Gate of Truth which is an abstract and meta physical structure.

Because you aren't even taking a look at the correct profile. Father Absorbed this guy and has all of his abilities.

That is not on Father's profile. If that is supposed to be on Father's profile there needs to be a thread made about it because as it is the profile doesn't indicate anything of what you claim. I can't just take your word for it because all I know it could be wank or out of context and that could be the reason it's not on the profile.
I've already post a few scans and gave you the link from Truth's page.

Truth has both of these things, the same Truth that Father absorbed.
And the scans you post lack context, that's why I'm telling you to show scans of context.

He literally has Truth Absorbed into him, the same being who has both of what you just said.
And what you are saying is not on his profile, that's the issue.
Quote me being disrespectful, at no point did I insult you or mock you.
"Like I said read the manga before you talk out of nowhere?"

"You need to read the source material and read our Profile for Truth."

No need to keep telling me to read a series after I've already told you I don't know anything about it and ask you to simply provide scans and proof. I don't need to be rocket science to see that you were clearly trying to belittle my arguments or me. Saying "read the manga before you talk out of nowhere" does nothing but makes you seem confrontational for no reason.

Van Hohenheim spent years conducting research into countering Father and his plans to absorb God. Father achieved said goal by absorbing 50+ million souls and by activating the Gate of the Universe.

Van Hohenheim needed to counter via forcibly ripping all the 50 million souls from him which de-powered him.

Father outright states the knowledge is something humans can't even comprehend. Said Knowledge is gained by absorbing the Truth.

In order for Garou's copying to work he'd need to have feats of copying Low 2-C abilities. Father gets his abilities from said Low 2-C, the profile outright states that Father absorbed God / Truth. Shit I wouldn't say Garou copying basic Alchemy considering Alchemy was made by The Truth and the only way to use Alchemy is by having your own Gate of Truth which is an abstract and meta physical structure.
More things that are not listed on the profiles. Do you see the issue here?

That is not on Father's profile. If that is supposed to be on Father's profile there needs to be a thread made about it because as it is the profile doesn't indicate anything what you claim.
No. His key is literally called Gates Absorbed for a reason.
And the scans you post lack context, that's why I'm telling you to show scans of context.
I already explained the context, I feel like your intentionally acting ignorant of the evidence while also being incredibly antagonistic.
And what you are saying is not on his profile, that's the issue.
It.Doesnt.Need.To.Be.

He Absorbed God yes? Then he has all of his powers and abilities.
"Like I said read the manga before you talk out of nowhere?"

"You need to read the source material and read our Profile for Truth."

No need to keep telling me to read a series after I've already told you I don't know anything about it and ask you to simply provide scans and proof.
To which i did, you however are stonewalling here. "Make a CRT." whenever the information is on Father's page that he has Truth Absorbed.
I don't need to be rocket science to see that you were clearly trying to belittle my arguments or me. Saying "read the manga before you talk out of nowhere" does nothing but makes you seem confrontational for no reason.
That's not belittling your argument, that's I'm giving you a suggestion to read the source material rather than spread misinformation based upon your lack of knowledge on the verse. You're the one who's actively being overly antagonistic due to something you personally concluded.
More things that are not listed on the profiles. Do you see the issue here?
Father absorbed the Truth. Truth has its own profile and Father has a Gate absorbed key.

See the issue here?

No. His key is literally called Gates Absorbed for a reason.
This means nothing to someone who doesn't know anything about the series.
I already explained the context, I feel like your intentionally acting ignorant of the evidence while also being incredibly antagonistic.
This argument stemmed from the soul manipulation scan of de-powered Father that is on the profile which you argued to prove that soul manipulation was instant and I ask for scans and context. I'll get into this more once the issue with Father's profile being bad is solved.
It.Doesnt.Need.To.Be.

He Absorbed God yes? Then he has all of his powers and abilities.
It does, just like any other profile where a character absorbed another and gained all of their abilities. Father isn't exempt from that, especially when he's being argued to have Low 2-C hax and infinite knowledge that isn't mentioned on his profile and is only known by those who read and watched the series.
To which i did, you however are stonewalling here. "Make a CRT." whenever the information is on Father's page that he has Truth Absorbed.
I'm not stonewalling, I'm telling you to just fix Father's profile to reflect everything you have said because it lacks things you have mentioned in this battle.
That's not belittling your argument, that's I'm giving you a suggestion to read the source material rather than spread misinformation based upon your lack of knowledge on the verse. You're the one who's actively being overly antagonistic due to something you personally concluded.
C'mon know, we know you weren't giving a suggestion, you were simply upset which is why you kept reiterating "read the source material" to someone who already admitted that they didn't know anything of the series and asking for context and scans.
Father absorbed the Truth. Truth has its own profile and Father has a Gate absorbed key.

See the issue here?
Yes, apparently a name of a key alone can mean a character is low 2-C

This means nothing to someone who doesn't know anything about the series.
Then read it. It's not my responsibility to sit here and spoon feed you information that you can easily find yourself.
This argument stemmed from the soul manipulation scan of de-powered Father that is on the profile which you argued to prove that soul manipulation was instant and I ask for scans and context. I'll get into this more once the issue with Father's profile being bad is solved.
Father's Soul Rip is instantaneous, as per his feat of absorbing 50 Million Souls. Van Hohenheim stopped him from yanking those other souls by de powering him and attacking him with his guard down.
It does, just like any other profile where a character absorbed another and gained all of their abilities. Father isn't exempt from that, especially when he's being argued to have Low 2-C hax and infinite knowledge that isn't mentioned on his profile and is only known by those who read and watched the series.
For the last time, this is Objective. Father Absorbed that low 2-C being, end of discussion.
I'm not stonewalling, I'm telling you to just fix Father's profile to reflect everything you have said because it lacks things you have mentioned in this battle.
Gate Absorbed Father already exists, you are indeed stonewalling.
C'mon know, we know you weren't giving a suggestion,
Who's we???? There is no we, only yourself.
you were simply upset which is why you kept reiterating "read the source material" to someone who already admitted that they didn't know anything of the series and asking for context and scans.
Oh no, trust me if I were upset I'd be much more vocal and hostile. This is the way I talk, so yet again this is you trying to antagonize me.
Yes, apparently a name of a key alone can mean a character is low 2-C
Nice Strawman Fallacy. It's not just a name, it's a literal state.

Anyway I'm done arguing with you whenever so far you have no agreement for your arguments. If you wanna believe in your own headcanon then go ahead.

***** literally in his profile that he has God Absorbed in his summary section. So someone obviously isn't reading anything here.

Father began a centuries-spanning plan to perform a much bigger-scale version of his Xerxes Transmutation, founding a large country named Amestris from the shadows, and awaiting the day in which a solar eclipse would allow him to absorb so many souls that his power would be sufficient to confront and absorb God within himself, becoming all-powerful.

Plus Father can replicate the same exact shit so there's no point in arguing it, especially since he can already negate shit like Alchemy (Which is essentially conceptual based science that the Truth created.)

Then read it. It's not my responsibility to sit here and spoon feed you information that you can easily find yourself.
I wouldn't need to read the series if the information is easy to find and indexed properly.
Father's Soul Rip is instantaneous, as per his feat of absorbing 50 Million Souls. Van Hohenheim stopped him from yanking those other souls by de powering him and attacking him with his guard down.
cool
For the last time, this is Objective. Father Absorbed that low 2-C being, end of discussion.
Whether or not it's objective to the story means nothing when it's objectively not mentioned on the profile besides a title of a key and a line in the summary that means nothing to someone not familiar with the series.
Gate Absorbed Father already exists, you are indeed stonewalling.
Gates Absorbed:
All of the Depowered key's powers, Radiation Manipulation (Created a sun through nuclear fusion[13]), Large Size and Size Manipulation (Type 4. Became as big as the country of Amestris[10])

Point to me where it's mentioned that this key has infinite knowledge and low 2-C hax and all the abilities of God. I'll bring this issue up with a staff member to get his profile correctly indexed.
Who's we???? There is no we, only yourself.

Oh no, trust me if I were upset I'd be much more vocal and hostile. This is the way I talk, so yet again this is you trying to antagonize me.
Sure thing
Nice Strawman Fallacy. It's not just a name, it's a literal state.
Not a strawman, you are the one who mentioned the name of the key or whatever to mean the profile shows Father having all of God's abilities.
Anyway I'm done arguing with you whenever so far you have no agreement for your arguments. If you wanna believe in your own headcanon then go ahead.
Cool

Back