• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling Non-Canon Manga Characters

What do I do, or where do I go if I want to get/give serious scans and powerscales on Dragon Ball characters, who are found in fanfiction or fan-made manga?

PLEASE HELP ME.

We don't use fan-fics in our wiki; if there's any scaling, it depend of the author. If you are refering to fics like DBM, pretty sure Salamir use the DB/DBZ manga as baseline scaling

What I mean is, is there a wiki or something where I could put powerscales on fan DB mangas? I figured I wouldn't be able to do it here.

OC/FC wiki I think, or even jokes battle wiki; you would need to ask CrossoverCrisis and Ryukama about that first, those are the ones that ownes the two wikis (respectively).

Back