• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling Boros to Orochi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should link both calcs for the ship’s size, first of all, and let the actual calc group members decide which one is better.

I mean it's really important to note the issue with Zamasu's calc, which is something they could very easily overlook.
You need to make it about the different calcs for the ship’s size first though.

Disregard "getting smacked around", I confounded Anime and Manga, the Manga just shows a few attacks before the kick
The canon fight length from start to finish was 5 minutes and 20 seconds in the manga.

So like, a lot of stuff happened in the fight, though we probably see everything that happened due to other scenes cutting in.

The canon fight length from start to finish was 5 minutes and 20 seconds in the manga.

So like, a lot of stuff happened in the fight, though we probably see everything that happened due to other scenes cutting in.
I'm talking about in-between MB being used and the moon kick.

In the anime, Boros smacked Saitama around.
In the manga, he used that one kick punch that Saitama was "surprised" about, kicked him in the guts, then kicked him to the moon. No cut-away at all.

My calculation of Geryuganshoop lifting force was accepted, who would scale for it? This is the largest calculation in the class G. 258.346.151.000 newtons or 26.343.975.874kgf (Class G)

I mean, if we don't scale Orochi above Gyoro's Class T LS, I don't see why we should scale Boros above Geryu in LS.
There is a big difference in the two cases.

Gyoro Gyoro sees Orochi as a puppet (Gyoro Gyoro being below Orochi is just acting).

Geryuganshoop is afraid of Boros.

There is a big difference in the two cases.

Gyoro Gyoro sees Orochi as a puppet (Gyoro Gyoro being below Orochi is just acting).

Geryuganshoop is afraid of Boros.
That wasn't the reasoning for why Orochi didn't scale above Geryu in LS back then

Hello, I'm the one who made the OG post that scaled Boros to Orochi. I took a break from the wiki for a couple of months and I saw this thread so I thought I should at least comment. Since I read through the thread I'm a bit confused on the talking points for and against the downgrade as its a bit all over the place. This is the argument I presented that gave Boros a Possibly rating at the time:

"Since Orochi is now Physically Low 5-B then I propose that Boros should be At least 6-A, Possibly Low 5-B Physically based off of Saitama's statements on Boros' strength. During their battle Saitama called Boros strong not once, but twice. After Boros launched Saitama to the moon Saitama said that their battle was looking more like a real fight. Finally after Boros' defeat Saitama said that Boros was one hell of a tough guy, probably the strongest I've faced so far to Genos. Now compare this to his fight with Orochi in which Saitama made no comments on Orochi's strength at all and treated him like a rude kid splashing water in a bathtub."

I feel that my OG post encapsulates almost everything in favor of scaling Boros to Orochi. Like I said at the time this was accepted as a Possibly rating then it was later changed to a full rating. I can understand why some people would have issue with Boros fully scaling to Orochi, but I feel like a Possibly rating could still work. Anyway that's all I wanted to comment on regarding the topic IDK if this helps or not I just felt I should post this. Thanks for reading post.

Hello, I'm the one who made the OG post that scaled Boros to Orochi. I took a break from the wiki for a couple of months and I saw this thread so I thought I should at least comment. Since I read through the thread I'm a bit confused on the talking points for and against the downgrade as its a bit all over the place. This is the argument I presented that gave Boros a Possibly rating at the time:

"Since Orochi is now Physically Low 5-B then I propose that Boros should be At least 6-A, Possibly Low 5-B Physically based off of Saitama's statements on Boros' strength. During their battle Saitama called Boros strong not once, but twice. After Boros launched Saitama to the moon Saitama said that their battle was looking more like a real fight. Finally after Boros' defeat Saitama said that Boros was one hell of a tough guy, probably the strongest I've faced so far to Genos. Now compare this to his fight with Orochi in which Saitama made no comments on Orochi's strength at all and treated him like a rude kid splashing water in a bathtub."

I feel that my OG post encapsulates almost everything in favor of scaling Boros to Orochi. Like I said at the time this was accepted as a Possibly rating then it was later changed to a full rating. I can understand why some people would have issue with Boros fully scaling to Orochi, but I feel like a Possibly rating could still work. Anyway that's all I wanted to comment on regarding the topic IDK if this helps or not I just felt I should post this. Thanks for reading post.
agree fra

agree fra

Oh hello there

Well I was talking about the CSRC calc, not his physicals, but there are points for bare minimum Low 5B Boros physicals.

I think it might be best for a different CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back