• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling Boros to Orochi

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread, I would like to raise the issue of scaling Boros in the released form to and above Orochi.

The main reason for scaling is that Saitama called Boros strong, while he did not speak flatteringly about Orochi.

However, the counterargument is that Saitama doesn't need to call every enemy strong to let us judge his strength. Otherwise, if Saitama with a bored face defeats the 2-C God, then this will put Boros on the same level.

The quote clearly lost value in the course of the narrative and would have more weight if we changed Boros and Orochi places chronologically.

Moreover, the main counterargument is calculations. The maximum lowball of Orochi, which denies kinetic energy, which also takes place, is more than 25 times higher than the old lowball of Boros and more than 5 times its higher calculation. But we are talking about the consequences of Orochi's caste attack, not the attack itself and the strongest attack of Boros, which surpasses his AP and strength.

To scale Boros above Orochi, we have to find a new method for CRSC.

OK, Saitama doesn't just say that Boros is strong, even when he's just thinking to himself on the moon he says that this is almost a real fight. Meanwhile he treated Orochi like a Child throwing a temper tantrum and making a mess in the bathtub.
The problem is that, what if Saitama fought a Boros level guy after fighting Boros initially? Would he still call it a real fight after experiencing such a level of strength already or call it boring like he did to Orochi (especially when he was in a worse mood fighting Orochi then Boros)?

While I personally think Boros > Orochi, statements are quite unreliable imo

sometimes i think saitama says some things to say (not many times, just sometimes)
That's the most Headcanon Bullshit I've ever heard in my life. Explain why the **** he would say this for no reason, especially given that Saitama gets legitimately upset after the end of the fight because Boros had essentially just lived Saitama's Dream from the beginning of the series right in front of him.

That's the most Headcanon Bullshit I've ever heard in my life. Explain why the **** he would say this for no reason, especially given that Saitama gets legitimately upset after the end of the fight because Boros had essentially just lived Saitama's Dream from the beginning of the series right in front of him.
wow I didn't expect that reaction

The problem is that, what if Saitama fought a Boros level guy after fighting Boros initially? Would he still call it a real fight after experiencing such a level of strength already or call it boring like he did to Orochi (especially when he was in a worse mood fighting Orochi then Boros)?

Completely ignoring the fact he called Boros possibly the strongest opponent he ever had fought until then sure.

For him to already fought someone that strong means he would have mentioned it.

If Orochi was as strong as Boros is narrative implied to be by Saitama, Saitama would've treated him with more respect than he did since Saitama does respect people's strength. Unfortunately, like I said earlier, he treated Orochi like a naughty child making a mess.

Bro..........that statement was made right after he beat Boros and not after he beat Orochi so it can be used to definitively say Boros > Orochi

If I beat a boss in a game and say it's the strongest one I've faced so far does that mean when I get to the final boss that the boss mentioned earlier is still stronger?
If Orochi was as strong as Boros is narrative implied to be by Saitama, Saitama would've treated him with more respect than he did since Saitama does respect people's strength. Unfortunately, like I said earlier, he treated Orochi like a naughty child making a mess.
What would it serve the narrative for Saitama to be surprised by someone of similar strength though? Saitama began becoming bored in his fight with Boros so if he fought someone of a similar ballpark later on, would he not just become bored again because he's seen all of this before like he did mid Boros fight?

Okay here's the thing, the 1 exaton calc for CSRC only accounts for the Oceans, and assuming vaporization goes one mile down in stone would make it 6 Exatons, still a lowall.

Saitama was suprised by MB Boros' speed. He called Boros strong many times, even in his released form, and called Orochi a child, and most likely the monster prince, not even worthy of the title. Never called Boros is unworthy of his title of Dominator of the Universe.

Also, Murata said Gery, Melz, and Gror together would have almost no chance of beating Orochi. (This is accepted and on the profiles), This means they still could defeat him. Not only warrants an upgrade for those three, but also throws a wrench in Orochi being = or > Boros. Gery is shocked by the ship being damaged, and breaks only a very small part of it himself. Boros even in his released form, did far more damage to the same ship.

Also, a much larger Orochi was blown to bits from a normal punch, meanwhile, Boros was able to take multiple, and even take one in his armored state.

Saitama only gets bored with Boros talking, not his fight.

I agree with the counter arguments
meme.gif

Last edited:
You would need to prove to us Saitama already fought someone on Boros' level first after Boros. Burden of proof falls on you for that. Just saying he might have doesn't cut it.
Since it is allowed here to say "bullshit" about a person's statement, then in my heart I don’t give a **** what kind of evidence is needed here? Orochi's casting effect is 5 Exatons.
The newest calculation for Boros' strongest attack is 1 exaton. I would still understand if only MB was scaled, but we are talking about RB, which showed absolutely nothing.

However, the counterargument is that Saitama doesn't need to call every enemy strong to let us judge his strength. Otherwise, if Saitama with a bored face defeats the 2-C God, then this will put Boros on the same level.
this is a ''what if'' case which doesnt really makes sense until we have evidences

this is a ''what if'' case which doesnt really makes sense until we have evidences
Nothing like this. This only points to your double standards. If Saitama isn't impressed with a 4th, 3rd, or 2nd tier character, then by your logic, that puts Boros higher.

Saitama once called Boros strong even though he had a bored face. He called it a real fight when he was sent to the moon, for he let the fight drag on. This was not the case with Orochi. He immediately started using his version of CRSC instead of trying to fight. He physically did not have time to demonstrate himself somewhere else.

Nothing like this. This only points to your double standards. If Saitama isn't impressed with a 4th, 3rd, or 2nd tier character, then by your logic, that puts Boros higher.

Saitama once called Boros strong even though he had a bored face. He called it a real fight when he was sent to the moon, for he let the fight drag on. This was not the case with Orochi. He immediately started using his version of CRSC instead of trying to fight. He physically did not have time to demonstrate himself somewhere else.
He calls Boros strong 3 times.

1. When punched his arm off.
2. Right after the CSRC and he was in near death
3. When talked about him to Genos

Saitama's entire dilemma is that he can't find anyone strong enough for him to cut loose. Boros was the closest he ever got to that.

He had no interest in Orochi because he simply wasn't strong enough to be interesting to him and he took him out instantly. That's all.

And if you can call bull on someone's stance then I say on behalf of everyone who disagrees with this downgrade, right back at you.

doesn't the wiki acknowledge saitama gets stronger overtime ? When Saitama fights Orochi, he should be multiple one shot tiers above his boros arc counterpart. Shouldn't this invalidate the scaling becuase when Boros pulled up Saitama was weaker back then ?

doesn't the wiki acknowledge saitama gets stronger overtime ? When Saitama fights Orochi, he should be multiple one shot tiers above his boros arc counterpart. Shouldn't this invalidate the scaling becuase when Boros pulled up Saitama was weaker back then ?
Nothing suggests this at all. Saitama's profile even states that he may not have Accelerated Development anymore post-training

Nope. At that point, he believes he cannot get any stronger after losing his hair.

Can you explain this ? Becuase the audiobook feat clearly suggests he gets stronger day by day.
The audiobook is vague about the reason why Saitama one-shot his virtual self. The most likely one is that the VGS can't accurately download Saitama's full power and only downloads a portion of it. This is also stated on Saitama's profile:

Last edited:
If the only basis for this scaling Saitama calling Boros strong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back