• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayori fights another regular human (sort of) (1 vote left)

Sayori ends up picking a fight with laura palmer because of an argument over coffee or espresso.

sayori: 6

Laura Palmer

Rules:

Both in base aka 10-B

In-character Laura, Bloodlusted Sayori

The battle takes place in a Empty Gym

Both have knowledge of each other

Speed is unequalized due to having similar speeds.

They are 5ft apart.

Victory Condition: INCAP only.

Notes:

(Laura is a regular human. the powers in her base form aren't actually powers, they are her resistances, so she doesn't actually have superpowers just resistances to superpowers. She can still be incapped, she can't be killed (her physical body can but mostly impossible for conceptual form))

so incap is the only option for both

Last edited:
10-B Laura is just an normal teenage girl (well kind of). Both sayori and laura are teenagers and possess nothing special physically. Laura does have an height advantage here. But that's not gonna help much I think. One of the more important deciding factor for this match is that laura is an rather broken and tramutized individual so psychologically she isn't the most healthy. She is also somewhat of an drug addict so physically she probably isn't the best either. Overall I am leaning towards sayori.

10-B Laura is just an normal teenage girl (well kind of). Both sayori and laura are teenagers and possess nothing special physically. Laura does have an height advantage here. But that's not gonna help much I think. One of the more important deciding factor for this match is that laura is an rather broken and tramutized individual so psychologically she isn't the most healthy. She is also somewhat of an drug addict so physically she probably isn't the best either. Overall I am leaning towards sayori.

thanks for the info

i guess that's one vote for sayori.

though rez doesn't she possess a higher stamina than sayori?

Back