• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vice President of the literature club vs Paranormal Investigator (Sayori vs Randolph Carter)

Voting for Carter for reasons RandomGuy and Ovy brought up.

Also hilarious thread. Carter should win just by the virtue of being an intelligent guy with 50 years of experience. Not to mention he has pretty high willpower. Teenage girls aren't superhuman lol
Make you wonder why Sayori arguments got dragged so much lel

Since when was 50 considered weak and old? my dad is around that and not a fighter, he’d still beat my ass

Sayori has home field advantage but that’s really all she has

Speed reading this really boggles my mind. Sure Sayori knows the layout of the school but it doesn't take a supergenius to utilise their surroundings of usable weapons. A 50 year old man would definitely overpower Sayori especially if both are bloodlusted. Knowing the layout of the school is only a small advantage considering both (with basic logic) will find weapons anyways. Sayori being clumsy won't help her opening a fire axe case fast enough before Carter tackles her to the ground, takes the axe for himself, and kills her easily. Even if she got the axe, I really don't see Sayori wielding the axe good enough for her to kill an adult man. Voting for Carter

It’s the DDLC SCHOOL aka the one from the game
I know, but how does that change what I said?

I'd assume that everyone in this thread has gone to school, so I'd like for you to think back to it for a moment. Exactly how well did you understand your school's layout? You had a general knowledge of it, you also probably knew where stuff was kept in the places you frequented and the paths between the rooms you had your classes in, but the rest of the school? Yeah, I doubt that any normal person would have perfect knowledge as to where every potential weapon is hidden and zone in there the moment the fight starts, especially with a grown man chasing them

That aside, I vote for Carter

Yeah I actually don't know where that axe thing came from ngl I don't remember there being an axe in my school

Yeah I actually don't know where that axe thing came from ngl I don't remember there being an axe in my school
Neither in mine, and with how strict Japanese schools tend to be (and Japan as a whole when it comes to weapons) I really doubt that they would have a fire axe there

basically a (highly intelligent) middle age white dude vs a (clumsy) teenage Asian chick..........

ok, ima hafta go with the dude fra 🤣🤣

looking back on this more, i give the win to carter 9/10 to 10/10 times instead of 6 to 7/10 like i said earlier. his chance of losing is almost non existent. arguing for sayori is simply wrong. might as well make carter 1-A at this point against her, lol. not like much would change.

Back