• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayaka Miki vs Yujiro Hanma

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said "blow", how is that equals knocking out? Also, I don't think it's possible to knocking out organ. Not to mention the main control of her body was her soul gem. As long as it still functions, Sayaka will still up and kicking.

Blow as in the air literally blows her organs and gem outside of her body; Edwardtruong2006 understood this, read their comment

Even better. If it's already outside her body why can't he just grab it and throw it or crush it. His info analysis would definitely be able to see it if it's on the outside and even if he couldn't understand the magical properties, he could at least tell it's important and take it off of her and dispose of it.

Yeah, her gem's on her navel. Plus ut has higher dura than the body so simply crushing it wont work.

Anttron224 said:
Even better. If it's already outside her body why can't he just grab it and throw it or crush it. His info analysis would definitely be able to see it if it's on the outside and even if he couldn't understand the magical properties, he could at least tell it's important and take it off of her and dispose of it.
Implying she's gonna let him do that

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Anttron224 said:
Implying she's gonna let him do that
.5 seconds unconscious and her slower reflexes

Sayaka cut him into pieces when he tried to do that. You're keep assuming she would just stand there like a statue and won't try to fight at all.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
All the magical girls have resistance to status effect inducement which includes stuffs like Poison, Stun, Confusion (Which messes up your controller's inputs), Bind (Which is basically like Silence in Final Fantasy, but it also stops movement, and negates your ability to heal damage) and Slow.
She resists that 5 seconds thingy easily.

.5 seconds unconscious allows him to attack while his opponents are still firing synapses to react to him, and it's a spammable technique. I've repeated this five times now.

IT ISN'T A STATUS EFFECT, YOUR BRAIN'S NATURAL FUNCTIONS ARE JUST THAT, NATURAL. You can't avoid having to send messages to your body telling it to perform an action. Her slower reflexes are also her own doing, not Yujiro's, which also allows him to exploit this ability even more. Sorry for the hostility, but you haven't been listening to my explanation and I want to go to bed.

Otherwise it should be specified on her page that she can instantly do whatever she thinks the moment she thinks it, which I don't believe she can do

I'm confused, are you implying that because the soul gem is in control that her body should have instaneous movement after she thinks? Because thats not how speed works.

For anyone.

At all.

No, they're implying that because it is a soul brain instead of a biological brain that it bypasses the fact that it still has to tell the body what to do, which isn't instantaneous. I was trying to say that that is impossible (Albeit in a sarcastic and rude way, again my apologies, I'm tired but refuse to leave these points untold)

0.5 Second Unconscious: People are triggered half a second earlier than the brain orders to move. For example, a knife is flying towards some person. That person is triggered, but still unconscious. 0.5 second later the brain orders to move and the action comes. That means between when the person is triggered and when become conscious, the person is unconscious for 0.5 second and Yujiro can attack them within that timeframe

This is sounds like status effect inducement to me, which again Sayaka resists.

I mean, it tells the body what to do of course, just not how it normally works. Instead its through magi, hence why the soul gem doesn't need to be connected to the body.

With Beast's point all you got to do is replace status effect with mind manip and Sayaka still resists.

How would he know to dispose of it to begin with, I already pointed out that the information analysis won't be enough to tell him? How would he even bypass the range advantage to get there?

No, like, his ability is basically like this.

Brain sent an order to the body and his ability is to make sure the order is late for 0.5 sec. Sayaka SEI resistance includes those which can hinder her movement.

His ability is definitely on that category.

It doesn't affect people like that. Yujiro is able to attack when people are still telling their bodies to react or attack by doing a slight feint, which triggers the opponent's .5 seconds unconscious. He is able to spam this, and it can only be countered by someone else who has this kind of ability or is faster. But speed is equalized and Miki has slower reflexes due to her own ability's downside.

I don't think SEI resists slowing down that way, just statistics reduction (Speed).

Speed equalized gets rid of that downside. But I've noticed a problem, the technique is essentially him just speed blitzing his enemy.

In a speed equal match.

They're both At least Massively Hypersonic via speed equalization, so closing a hundreds of meters gap won't be too difficult. He can use xiao-lee to absorb and reduce any damage he might take on the way. Once he's in optimal range he can spam .5 seconds unconscious until he gets her gem. (Info analysis should tell him it's something important, even if it can't tell him its purpose or function due to its magical nature) He can also just use offensive xiao lee to absorb and redirect her damage back to her.

It has something to do with Baki and Yujiro's ogre brains, they can ignore the .5 second requirement for some reason

If they're both at the same speed, then closing that gap is gonna be much harder than that.

Her cuts will be absorbing his life force. Needless to say, the Xiao-Lee won't be enough.

Info analysis speaks of structural weaknesses and conditions, not whether something is important. (Not to mention its important because of the magical nature)

I don't remember many people even remotely coming close to his full speed, so I'm gonna need some details on that.

At the end of Son of Ogre, Baki and Yujiro are the same speed. Yujiro is still physically stronger, but Baki kept up fairly well with techniques (Such as .5 second unconscious) and speed. He made Yujiro proud and he gave Baki the title of strongest.

Xiao lee allowed a 140+ year old man to contend with Yujiro physically. While attacking his life force is extremely potent, you underestimate how much raw life force Yujiro has to spare. He is the literal definition of tenacious ferocity and aggressive indomitable willpower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back