• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayaka Miki vs Yujiro Hanma

Status
Not open for further replies.
╠ÂG╠Âo╠Ân╠Ân╠Âa╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠Âc╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âv╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ây╠Âa╠Âk╠Âa╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âm╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠Â

Idk making a sound and putting him to sleep like we've been talking about literally the entire thread.

So Yujiro has the quicker trigger and better counters, then. Ok.

I'll just place my vote for Yujiro. Hope I don't need to change it YET AGAIN.

You won't his superior AP is literally enough to one shot. The gap with yujiros upgrades, is virtually a stomp now, id argue he'd just know she'd try that and go for the kill before she does it.

Yujiro can predict with frightening accuracy what fighters can do. It's almost like a form of pseudo precog for him.

Well now she has a chance of Empathic Manip and the AP advantages becomes debatable as an At least 7-C Sayaka (Assuming we bumped her up to match his bump up).

He can predict what fighters do, but most fighters in his verse don't have magic sleep waves or magic in general.

Her powers and everything is based on her soul, looking at her on a celluar level will either tell him she's a normal human or a zombie.

Yujiro one shots 18 Kiloton characters and has a 3x multiplier

It's pretty clearly in his favor.

The version also wasn't changed so it doesn't apply yet.

Well ignoring the fact that Yujiro's upgrade hasn't gone through, the op hasn't updated their post either, so that's not applying yet either, if you want to argue that.

...Because all of you were debating while taking the changes into account? So it would be safe to say I would do the same?

Unless you wanted me to like, say everyone's recent comments are invalid or something.

I didn't debate Sayaka, I said Yujiro stomped, others voted him for some reason

They are valid, more so now since Yujiro basically AP stomps unless the version is changed which it won't since the OP unfollowed.

Using information that hasn't been implemented and is the wrong key (Assuming multipliers like you said, he's only 7-C without it), yeah.

Just as valid is my point basically, since 7-C Yujiro is just him without the multipliers.

Wrong key? There is only one key for Yujiro

Even base form Yujiro without Demon Back one shots 18 Kiloton characters, so I consider closing it if it goes through

My bad, I meant its specifcally 7-C Yujiro according to OP, not updated Yujiro with his Demon Back (At least 7-C).

Ye, my understanding was that people were also arguing with Demon Back Yujiro, hence I assumed At least 7-C Sayaka would be allowed too.

Ignore me

To be fair we argued it was Demon Back literally the entire thread since that's the only 7C Yujiro, and SBA makes it strongest versions meaning it's automatically Demon Back Yujiro albeit it's a transformation so it wouldn't quite apply.

So it's either a stomp, votes reset because it's different versions.....

Yeah, closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back