• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayaka Miki vs Yujiro Hanma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he meant "PMMM expert who actually wants to make an argument".

I hardly ever debate by now, I only point out things

Hardly matters though

Anttron224 said:
Alright fair enough.
Yujiro can still just use .5 seconds unconscious to attack her while she's reacting, paralyze her with pressure point strikes and use Mach Punch and other strong attacks with repeated attempts until he gets through her durability and regen and rips out her gem. He could then easily crush it or throw it far away depending on how he feels. Thus taking this match with mid-difficulty.

I'm pretty sure Magical girl resists paralyzation on daily basis. Also, how is hitting pressure point would paralyze someone who is basically a walking Zombie whose body was controlled by a gem?

All the magical girls have resistance to status effect inducement which includes stuffs like Poison, Stun, Confusion (Which messes up your controller's inputs), Bind (Which is basically like Silence in Final Fantasy, but it also stops movement, and negates your ability to heal damage) and Slow.

My question is...does Yujiro's own status inducement exceed that of which PMMMM characters withstand? This is kinda tricky, ngl.

About the breathing thing, Sayaka doesn't need to, its just an involuntary action like all people. If she didn't breath she would be fine.

The range gap is being glossed over, espically with her glyph creation.

His information analysis isn't going to detect the soul gem as a weakness, that's not how it works. His analysis is purely structural not magical or something like Samus Ara's. Even if it was spirtual, he would avoid the gem given its more durable than her normal body. Paralysis inducement would fall under her resistance to status effects and there is no way he is gonna bypass her regen with sheer speed / ap alone in this match, unless we assume her regen got nerfed here, it usually is fast enough that she can recover the next moment.

His only advantage I can see is being more skilled fighter....something that won't last long until Sayaka one shoots him.

I'm leaning towards stomp.

Once again, SomebodyData coming through with the explanations.

I stand corrected. Apparently, there is no proof that Yujiro's analysis can apply for stuff with magical properties.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
>Praised SD

>Even though I was the one who brought up status effect resistance first.
No, it's okay. SomebodyData just has the better rep for discussions like this. No offense, really.

The paralysis is through pressure points, which are physical attacks on the nervous system, not induced effects. Though the rest makes sense and I don't have any counter arguments.

Well the only reason Sayaka came back from the attack was due to her regen. Kyubey says that too.

It doesn't seem like she's immune to pain, just able to nullify it. Maybe he can use Benda/Whip Strike repeatedly to cause so much pain that she passes out and is incapacitated. For reference Whip Strike caused such an unimaginable pain that Baki Hanma wished that he'd rather be dead and he almost fell unconscious. For context Baki specifically trains to nullify and numb pain, as well as being able to increase how much pain he feels to the point that his imaginary shadow boxing matches cause him actual physical damage. So to say Baki has self Pain Manipulation is an understatement. And Yujiro bypassed that with a single slap, then did another one for kicks and giggles. Her page also states that she loses reaction time when nullifying pain, which makes Yujiro's .5 seconds unconscious even more potent an ability.

Magical Girls simply take less pain due to them not really being in the body.

But yeah if Yujiro can get past pain resistance from Baki....heh

Well the skeletal structure is still there and the soul gem hasnt been knocked out of radius so she probably can still fight.

Blowing her organs won't kill her as she can easily regen from that.

And no, her soul gem isn't part of her body. And won't be affected by measly oxygen manip.

Sayaka one shot and call it a day.

@Nico your first statement isn't even implied in the series. They can feel pain like everyone when they're not using the nullification.

The pain nullification comes from them just shutting down their sense of it. It's like trying to inflict pain on a rock.

@Anttron ? Just because its oxygen manipulation doesn't make it dura neg. Also how does this automatically destroy the soul gem? Annnnnd how would he even get that close?

Didn't destroy it, knocked it out with the organs. And .5 seconds unconscious allows him to attack within the timeframe that someone sends the brain signal to do something like a reaction or counter attack. It is spammable. Void breath doesn't negate durability, it ignores it because it travels through the ear canal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back