• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Daredevil and the rest of the marvel Netflix shows are some of the best series that I've had the opportunity to watch (umm Iron Fist you can join along I guess....whatever). Joining the ranks of Breaking Bad for me personally.

Sadly there has been a great misfortune; they are getting canceled one by one. It first started with Iron Fist then followed by Luke Cage and now the most recent being Daredevil (my personal favorite by a large margin). It has been confirmed that Punisher will still have a second season and Jessica Jones will have its third however the future for those two is grimm at best.

This thread was made in order for followers of these shows to express their support for these series and to hopefully have these series renewed once again (however hopeless it may be).

Code:
#SaveDaredevil #SaveJessicaJones #SaveLukeCage #SaveIronFist (yes you too) #SaveThePunisher

I have seen Daredevil and am currently watching Punisher both shows are fantastic and I wholeheartedly approve of this thread

I am quite confident Disney is behind this so that Walt believed he can reap the full profit if the street leveler episodes are shot and released within some "Marvel Universe" instead of sharing with Netflix.

(Meanwhile you may wish to save Punisher here)

Back