• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Watching Dy1 fly, Eldur followed him.

A little later he stopped, witnessing the scene in the forest.

"I found you, walking corpses," he murmured as he entered his Elemental Form.

He began to whirl, molding his fiery form into a flaming spear

"Blazing Gungnir!", He exclaimed, dashing at them and aiming at the Stereo Sphere.

Dy1 notices quite a few members are missing... as a way to try and call the attention of others, he charges up Ki, trying to make his aura stand out to call the attention of others, it increasing in size... quite rapidly. It's a bright blue color.

Alexander notices the increasing Ki with his psychic sense.

@Tower group

"Hm, anyone else notices that." He remarks in a casual off-handish way.

"I should have figured they wouldn't give up the sphere so easily."

Who is that in the shell I wonder. She thinks after seeing the situation

Astraea sends her structural information down towards the magic necromancer, and attempts to deliver a low voltage shock in order to disable him, so that everyone else could hit him easier.

Last edited:
@H13
"Oh just whats-his-face flaring up his power, probably as a beacon based off the lack of any other energy signtures near him."

I really need to get these people's names.

"Yeah, directions would be heavily appreciated considering how far he was apparently flung."

Shaun beginning to become exhausted, fires a massive bolt of lightning at the necromancer. He doesn’t seem like he wants to kill him but zaps him anyway.

Alexander just points his thumb behind him in the direction.

"Just head that way, you should find them... Probably, if your sense of direction is okay."

I turn around and fire a blast of sound behind me, creating a shockwave to carry me towards the fight.
I twist my body to turn in mid air, and draw my sword, readying to slash at the necromancer’s arm.

Orpheus decides to follow Austin, floating after him on his piano. Although he could lead the way he stays at a distance instead.

Seeing his teammates start moving in the direction of what seemed to be fighting, Donte held a hand before his face and causing a dark energy to shroud his head and chest. When it dispersed, his face was hidden beneath a smooth mask with no discernible features beyond a single vertical line in the centre. Rather than stopping at his head, it continued down his neck and torso covering his breast and shoulders in a white carapace armor with a small gap at the back of his neck for his hood to stick through.

“Time to actually try and pull my weight on this mission.” His dual-toned voice sighed, disappearing in a static like flicker after the others, a boom echoing out from his previous location.

Serena, sensing the presence of her teammates south of the tower, as well as the enemies, pointed her allies in the right direction, before jetting off towards the enemies, arriving within 3 milliseconds. Once she located the first enemy she could see, she'd empower herself and her allies with Shine again, before teleporting up for a blow, hopefully, on their internals.

Last edited:
Seeing the speeds that Serena ran off in Alexander raises his eyebrow.

"My, what speeds your running at, and they call me egotistical... Well, it's true and that means..."

For once, Alexander's posture changes from his usual relaxed state into one taken before a run.

"I can't let you show me up!" Alexander says while running after her with equal speed.

Seeing everyone go in some specific direction, Melanie decided that the best thing to do was to follow them! ...but they were going pretty fast, and Melanie knew for a fact she couldn’t go that fast. Instead...she had a better idea. Going on foot would be tiring, after all...

She threw her scythe into the air and it dissipated into the void, and from that same void she recalled something else. It was a small biplane looking like it was straight out of World War 1. She smiled and hopped into the cockpit.

“This is Momma Pup to Alpha Pup, we are clear for take off,” she said with a smile. Then, slam on the...gas or something. This plane was taking off, and it was not waiting for nobody! Off in the direction everyone else is going!

(I love her and she's my best friend now)

Hearing the sound of an approaching plane behind him, Seraph turns around, seeing the silhouette in the distance. "Oh, sweet, you have a plane!" He calls out to her.

“Heck yeah I-“ she stopped for a moment. No, not loud enough. Her voice won’t be able to travel that far. She was sure she had something in...ah! There we go!

She pulled a megaphone literally out of no where. “HECK YEAH I DO!” to accompany her yelling, giants words formed above her plane. She was...definitely a strange one.

anyways she’s catching up...slowly but surely. This is gonna take a bit.

DJ and S also blast off alongside else, arriving soon after Serana. S gives E a weird look and considers asking what's wrong, but waits until it's all over. DJ, too, waits to see what the group is doing... while also looking at the turtle shell weirdly.

The next events all happen within a incredibly small timeframe, so going chronologically:

The Psychic Necromancer uses the last of his strengths to teleport the sphere into the hands of the Magic Necromancer, who is a few meters behind him and surrounded by a barrier.

The first heartbeat.

Noma shocks and sets him on fire. Eight cuts off his arm. Eldur's spear form pierces through him and Shane zaps him. Astraea and Karlos's attack impact the Magic Necromancer, cracking his shield significantly.

The second heartbeat.

Kisetsu and her zombies fill the Psychic Necromancer with holes and blast the Magic Necromancer's with more cracks. Serena's attack destroys his internal organs and blasts him with holy magic. Alenxander arrives.

The third heartbeat.

Austin, Donte, E, Silas and Orpheous arrive to the scene above.

The eleventh heartbeat.

Melania and Seraph arrive.

Karlos begins to pellet the magic necromancer's shield with not only his muskets, but with the cannons on his boat as well.

Alexander teleports behind the Magic Necromancer.

Boost. Boost." A familiar sound rings out as Alexander uses his telekinetic force to try and break the shield.

Eldur's body reform in that of an elemental and immediately after he raises his hands.

"King of Múspellsheimr!"

On a blink of eye, a circle of flame surrounds him, stone and ground start to burn, melt and reshape into black fiery metal; an amalgamation of ebony and fire.
An enormous giant start to rise, a gargantuan and rude sword on his hand.
b37825e59ac96566f0ed1b71914b7194.jpg

With a roar, the giant start to fire a scorching ray from its mouth against the shield of the magic necromancer.

Oh hell.

I continue running towards the last necromancer, grossly distending my arms with my hands forminginto the giant hooks from before, using the extra wind-up motion to increase the damage the attack deals to the barrier.

"Just break the damn sphere when you have a clean shot!"

Noma leaves her grasp from the dead necromancer and turns towards the last one standing.
Blade Mode
Time Slow seemigly down to her perspective, as she pulls her HV Muramasa foward with both hand and starts swinging, aiming at the structural weak points of the barrier, the places where's it's cracked, to cause it to break down and thus allow the attacks of her allies to reach the magic user.

Dy1 simply stops charging and creates two energy spheres on his hands. He stretches his arms to attack and relentlessly unleash a barrage of punches.

Wonder if they're the reason it's night time or I just got unlucky?

I think absentmindedly to myself as I threw a lightning bolt at the barrier.

“Momma Pup to Alpha Pup, we are closing in on target. Loclef on sight and ready to fire!” And then uh, she guessed that there were guns in this plane. She didn’t exactly know which if these buttons did that, so she just decided to press them all.

When she finally got the right button, a hail of bullets rained down. She was aiming right towards the enemy, but more specifically she wanted to hit that sphere. That was there goal, right?

"Precedence necromancer body- lower lightning- higher."

Astraea waits until the barrier is gone, or nearly gone before calling down a multitude of lightning bolts from the sky to hit the magic necromancer.

Back