• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

“I ......... have never seen or played RE beyond the laser grid hallway gif ........ I think that’s RE at least. All I have heard is that Wesker sucks for crossverse.”

@Hl3_or_bust

Austin would see that the kitchen is on fire, with DJ trying to put it out.

@AnonymousBlank

"Well, it's like zombies but... super, you know?"

He sighs and sits down next to Donte.

"A lot of those guys are excited for the chance to go out there and... fight these dangerous monsters, even after having everything and everyone they love taken away. Are you on that boat too?"

Looking at the kitchen, I raise my hand as if to ask a question, but put it back down. I then raise it back up, with this process repeating twice more before I realize it's really not even worth asking what happened.

@MrKingOfNegativity

"As you wish. How powerful do you wish your opponents to be?"
...You know, this is a good question.

He was quite powerful in his own place, but if this place deals in other places, then "quite powerful" in his place might not mean the same thing in this place. Too much overconfidence in himself could be bad if that's the case. How terrible would it be for him to have mere training dummies beating him like an untenderized roast? Too terrible. Too terrible indeed.

...Does he even have his power back? Damn, he should have stopped to consider that.

Wait. That gives him an idea.

"Perhaps you can take a measure of me?" the clown-doll man says after a lengthy pause. "Assess what I can do and adjust as necessary, so that I'm not fighting anything too weak or too strong. Challenge me without throwing impossible odds at me. That's the goal, I think. Yes."

@Faruel1998

Noma thinks for a few seconds about the proposal while staring at him.

"... let's do a test run first."

She replies as she pulls out the HF Long Sword and hands it to him.

"All sound rather interesting, and I do possess the regenerative capabilities to survive without limiters. Do you know anyway to turn it on and off at will? (I couldn't find anything about how limiters are regulated and applied online to get any idea of what you would feasibly be allowed to do. I guess I remember something about hysterical strength and that nobody really knows what chemical messenger causes it from something I read a while ago but I'm not sure)"

(Also tbf this is JoJo science in my case so you probably don't need much of an explanation, as for the acid thing)
(Oh wait I forgot to irritatingly ping @DMUA)

I nod to then take the sword and placing it on the anvil.

After that, I envelop my arms with fire and direct it to the blade, turning it into a scorching orange metal that after few seconds dissipates.

When I'm done I take it with one hand.

"I'm done, to activate it grab it firmly with two hands", I exclaim and then do as I said.

The blade glows a fiery orange again and with a quick movement, it generates an arc of flame directed at one of the stone blocks.

"I also provided you with a ranged weapon in which you seem to lack ," I say handing her the sword.

“Hmmm ......” Donte stared forward in thought.

“Sort of, I guess. Not really the super zombie part or risking my life in general but you guys said it yourselves. We win and everything goes back to normal, we lose ....... well we’re sitting at rock bottom right now. What’s the point in worrying when the only place to go is up? May as well have fun. ” He shrugged with a small smile.

“Honestly, ” Donte stared at DJ running damage control “I’m more worried about this team you put together than this apocalypse at the moment.”

"All sound rather interesting, and I do possess the regenerative capabilities to survive without limiters. Do you know anyway to turn it on and off at will?"
"Well, it is something a person can normally turn on and off. In ancient times, vikings were able to use it to some degree via mushrooms and the right mental state, and perfectly normal people use it when they're desperate. It's just, much more reliable when manually triggered."

[Cloning also is something that isn't really complete in our world but Colis has that locked down so he's obviously got a scientific edge to some degree, fork JoJo science, all my homies hate JoJo science]

Dy1 just... keeps flying around. Doing much of nothing. Testing his powers by stretching his arms around places... accidentally gettinng them twisted in a knot. However he manages to untie them rather quickly.

@DMUA "Alright, well is there anyway to provide me with the ability to turn it on and off reliably?" (I'd say Colis less has the edge in being able to create male clones which he can grow rather quickly and more in the fact that his consciousness just kinda ploops into one when he dies)

"Hmm... Probably not without direct physical contact, no. Unless I was to put something akin to a cyanide capsule in your teeth, except, filled with something that would send you into a berserk state. And even then, it would have to wear off, or I'd have to have direct contact to turn it off."

[The consciousness swap isn't explainable by science, but back in his world and here he has achieved perfect cloning of both genders, hence his ability to clone organs for transplants and making a ton of money. We do have cloning right now, but it's expensive, takes awhile, and anything you clone comes out the same age as it's parent.]

Shaun walks back to the training room, chugging some sorta drink.
He looks around for an empty area and summons the lightning elemental, trying to work on his stamina. The elemental pulls out it’s own literally electric guitar and plays with him.

"Can you code any technology that receives information from neurotransmitters? If so you could have something like a contraceptive capsule that inhibits release once I tell it to"

"Hmm... No, cybernetics is something I've researched but it's certainly something I can't personally craft. I'll be honest, I wish I had my employees, but, it's the end of the multiverse and all."

I regain consciousness on the floor of the main area, still clutching the cook book.
I stand up, feeling a bit dazed still, and look at the book.
“Phew, didn’t catch fire.”

"Hmmmmm.... Well how about you just provide me with a large sum of the compound now? I would also be interested in the permanent bone density increase "

@DMUA

Karlos drinks more of his infinite beer bottle and stumbles into the kitchen.

"What is happening here?"

@Faruel1998

Noma takes the upgraded sword and holds it in her hand, taking a look at it, as she activates the fire enhancement to cover it in flames,
"While having more elemental options is good ..."
She then turns towards one of the test dummies while taking a stance, as she then swings her sword towads the dummy.
"I already had ranged options."
Noma comments, as the dummy falls into clean cut and on fire pieces, even though the dummy was a few meters further than she should have been able to cut with the blade's range. She then unfires the blade, puts it back in it's sheat and turns back to the smith.
"Anyway, your smithing skill are as good as you said, so we can continue with the other upgrade, starting with an idea i just had."
She then goes up to the anvil and simply sits on it.

"Hmmmmm.... Well how about you just provide me with a large sum of the compound now? I would also be interested in the permanent bone density increase"
"I can't put a large amount in your teeth where it would be readily usable, but, give me a moment..."

Colis goes through a portal, then, moments later, comes out with a vial of liquid.

"This should send you into a berserk state. Not sure about giving you a neturalizing agent, since you'd likely be far too enraged to use it when needed, but, as per the other request..."

Yafoboolon feels his overall frame increase in size and weight, as his entire body is modified to accommodate for d e n s e b o n e. He's much heavier now, but that should cause no trouble for superhuman strength.

@MrKingOfNegativity

"Understood."

Static noise, similar to what one would hear in a radio, blasts off for a few seconds. Away from the lamp post's light, silhuetted figures stand. 1, 2, 3... the clown could count up to 7 of them.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"No, i cannot control the flow of time within the room."

@Kitchen

DJ finally manages to completely put out the fire. He looks... tired. Annoyed. Even more than usual.

"Should i even ask what happened there?"

@AnonymousBlank

"Ehehe. I guess you are right."

S sighs while hearing the mess happening in the ship, while enjoying Orpheous's music.

"Hopefully they don't take too long in the training room. Who knows when one of None's soldiers will appear in the world we set our target on."

“Alright, so I was planning to make some pain au chocolat, and when I went into the fridge dimension, I noticed that you guys had some REEEEEALLY big bags of flour, so I figured I could make a bunch of them. But then when I was waiting for the dough to rise, I accidentally bumped into the bag, and knocked it over. It went ‘splat’ and burst all over the room. I couldn’t see or breathe or anything, and was trying to find a way to ventilate the room, but I bumped into something. I’m not sure what it was, but I heard a ‘sizzle’ and then a ‘crackle’ and then the room exploded.” Throughout the explanation, I had also been making wide gestures with my hands and arms to aid the explanation with visuals.
“Oh, but the cookbook survived!” I add, holding out the cookbook that I had protected with my body.
“I make mistakes often, but they aren’t usually this bad.” I add, muttering.

@MrKingOfNegativity

"Understood."

Static noise, similar to what one would hear in a radio, blasts off for a few seconds. Away from the lamp post's light, silhuetted figures stand. 1, 2, 3... the clown could count up to 7 of them.
"Thank you." he says. "If anyone else should come into this room with me, alert me so that I can have time give them a proper welcome."

And then he steps inside, as calmly and easily as a man on his way to lunch.

As he steps into the city-room, he feels his mind begin to sort itself out. These environments have always have a desirable effect on him. Something about the street always clears his mind and lets him concentrate on the things that matter.

It's why he's always so good at what he does. No matter how mad and chaotic things get, his business always takes him with the city streets. And because of that, he does fine. He does very fine.

Thoughts are clear. Objectives are clear. Targets are clear.

Only thing left that isn't clear is the street itself.

Someone should change that.

Last edited:
"I can't put a large amount in your teeth where it would be readily usable, but, give me a moment..."

Colis goes through a portal, then, moments later, comes out with a vial of liquid.

"This should send you into a berserk state. Not sure about giving you a neturalizing agent, since you'd likely be far too enraged to use it when needed, but, as per the other request..."

Yafoboolon feels his overall frame increase in size and weight, as his entire body is modified to accommodate for d e n s e b o n e. He's much heavier now, but that should cause no trouble for superhuman strength.
"Huh...... how invigorating. Such a perverse feeling.... Well I thank you tremendously and as I said once I get my hands on some canon fodder I'll make this all worth your while. Say, some of our powers are quite similar, would you like to have a sparring match with me?"

Orpheus had stopped playing music to take a look around the ship, ending up in the kitchen. He slightly raises his eyebrows, but remains mostly expressionless upon seen how chaotic it is.

"Hmm... Well, I do believe we have some time, so, let us walk in."

Serena would continue releasing fire, but, as Astraea approached, she prepared something. As she would make contact and release the energy, Serena would displace space to put that energy behind herself instead, hoping to avoid it that way, and to use the opening to land a strike boosted by Shine.

Back