• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

With his predictive powers and increased speed Alexander reacts in time and uses his telekinesis to push Austin and his arm backwards.

I can feel the telekinetic force beat the ever-loving **** out of my ribs and the bones in my arm, but it heals so fast no real damage is ever done. A short second after the wall of force is erected, my arm branches towards under the wall.

Dy1 just stops hugging Seraph and looks around. "Now... what has been going on here and is there anybody else that needs a hug or something?"

Alexander teleports out of the way of the arm and up into the air above the volcano.

Retracting my arm back to its normal shape and size, I stop and think.

I can't really get him from there like that, he'll see it coming a mile away...

While this is happening, a distinct malaise falls over Alexander. It's far from overpowering, but it gives him the clear instruction to not get close under any circumstances.

"Hey, could you come down from there?"

With those words, as accidental as it is for the most part, Alexander's body begins to scream at him to move down, even pulling itself down against his will.

“Oh, everyone’s fighting, huh?” she asked as she looked around once more. ”You know I don’t really fight that much...i haven’t done it in a while..”

There was that time she got in a fight with Mike Bison by accident but that’s a long story...

At the feeling of the compulsion washes over him, Alexander narrows his eye.

Then with the full strength of his tripled power, he uses his telekinesis to push down Austin, causing the ground to become a crater at the pressure it's put under.

"I do too, although I don't want to start so far that you can't reach me or something. How about like. 50 meters then?"

This new wall of force causes my legs to visibly distort and buckle in ways that should've sent them flying away in pieces, yet every time it seems to force itself back into position without any blood even being spilt. The command continues its normal effect despite all of this.

Huh, that seemed ominous, I wonder what they were talking about. Did they find someone they don’t like? I want more chocolate.
I go into the kitchen, turn on the oven for preheating, find a large pot, and head back to the training room to get a bunch of chocolate.

“Is that so? Perhaps a warm up would be good for you since we will be fighting soon anyways.”

E gave a eager grin “What do ya say?”

"Tell me when you're ready to start then, or give a countdown or some sort, either one." Astraea calls out.

Alexander narrows his eyes and...

"I surrender."

Holds his hands up in surrender.

“Uh...I guess?” this was a really big dude. She felt intimidating just standing near him. “Just go easy on me, okay...?”

"Regeneration, compulsion, and whatever that red stuff is, all very nasty. I'd rather not play around with that stuff unless I have to, which I don't. So if you don't mind I've been ganged up on enough, so I'm going to nap before someone else comes, Caio."

With the Alexander teleports off back to his room.

"3. 2. 1. Go."

Serena counted down, on the count of go, she would teleport, appearing almost directly in front of Astraea, readying a light and Magecraft empowered punch to her stomach.

I kinda just... stare into space for a second.

"Well, that feels weird."

Out of curiosity, I go over to the forge area to see what's happening there.

After carrying the pot of chocolate back to the kitchen, I put it on the stove, and turn that on to high heat, to keep the chocolate liquid.
Afterwards, I look around the room to see what kind of ingredients they have, and if there are any interesting recipe books.

Having been given the three second countdown, Astraea manages to convert herself into lightning and transmit her structural information 50 meters into the air right, moving her up there, where she ends up returning to human shape and her thunder blades manifest.

Eight would find a book titled "A Recipe For Disaster". It contains recipes separated by difficulty levels, from novice to chef.

Strangely, there are no ingredients in the kitchen itself. She does find a button with the text "The place where we store food and stuff idk." written below it.

Serena would have her arms glow with blue and red light, she would fire off two meteor like blasts at Astraea, while entering a combat stance, as if preparing for something.

Eight suddely warps, teleporting into a pretty cold room.

Seeing the inner walls of space-time is pretty interesting, but even more interesting is what this room contains. It's pratically a giant fridge, with entire sections divided for meat, condiments, sauces and so on. Behind Eight is also a button, with "the kitchen, maybe" written below it.

"Precedence magic- lower skin- higher." Astraea chants softly, continuing to kick off the air to stay elevated for now.

As they weren't being used for defense, 3 of the thunder blades automatically fly towards Serena, coming from her sides and above her.

Serena moves out of the way with Flash Air, appearing behind Astraea this time, hoping to land a punch on her back before she could avoid it.

woooooooooooah…
If I could see myself I’m sure my eyes would be glimmering. This place is so beautiful I practically wanna cry. I run around the fridge room looking at everything.
I wish Seven could see this…
I stop and sit down for a bit.

Once I calm down, I gather the ingredients I need: butter, milk, eggs, flour, yeast, salt, sugar, and olive oil.
Then I press the kitchen button.

Last edited:
Astraea's 2 remaining blades swing out at Serena as she appears. Since she was so close though, Astraea doesn't bother trying to dodge since it'd be more likely to get her hit, and instead tries to reach her lightning covered arms behind her to hopefully intercept the punch.

Once again, Eight sees the inner walls of space-time while warping. Just as she expected, her ingredients were brought over as well.

Serena's prediction, in conjunction with Flash Air, allows her to avoid the blades by teleporting them out of the way, but she clashes her fist with Astraea's lightning covered arm. Astraea feels her life being sapped with this exchange, though Serena is not undamaged by it herself.

I put all my ingredients on the counter next to the stove where the chocolate is boiling.
Then I mix together some sugar, flour, salt, butter, and water, to make some dough, then set it out, waiting for it to rise.
After that, I open the cookbook and start reading.

She's fast thanks to that teleportation. And it feels like defending physically might not be the best idea.

The three blades that flew out earlier return, and combined with the other two, start moving in erratic, patternless ways, the blades all attack Serena, and lack fixed trajectories like they had previously. As Astraea kicks off the air to send herself backwards, and let's herself fall to the ground.

"Precedence fist- lower air- higher." Astraea tries to get the chant off to stop her opponent from moving her arm.

Back