• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly I did not read through all of Satou's stuff so I can not vote yet. However Rimuru has Great Sage which helps massively in a fight against someone with no many abilities and hax. But I am honestly struggling since Satou has so much lol.

Uhh, since satou has far too much hax too read in a short time, i'll just quickly say Rimuru via being faster and Ciel making him quickly teleport to before he became Hax-Mcgee and kills him

Rocker1189 said:
Oh yeah speed is not equalised lol. Satou will be blitzed to hell and back.
"SBA"

Edit: oh, speed equal isn't a thing? ok, I'll equalize it.

DMB 1 said:
Rocker1189 said:
"SBA"
Of course speed becomes equalized....... Rimuru seals him in Imaginary Space-time and/or absorbs him.

OpMasada said:
DMB 1 said:
Rocker1189 said:
"SBA"
Of course speed becomes equalized....... Rimuru seals him in Imaginary Space-time and/or absorbs him.
(Even if this sounds like a stupid question), should I count this as a vote?

Satou has no resistance to time stop, rimuru stops time and satou gets sealed in endless space and imaginary time, absorbed into his infinite sized stomach, or causality manipulated since he isn't acausal, and his type 8 immortality means nothing since rimuru can kill conceptual beings, rimuru takes this.

As for Satou being sealed

Satou, even before he got his chanting orb, broke out of a shadow space that doesn't exist just by shouting really hard, he can open portals to the space between universes and with World Teleportation he can teleport to the realm of the gods,that was stated to be above space-time, a greater realm of existence, higher dimension and impossible even for a teleportation with multiversal range to reach

And Satou could also kill Rimuru with Mythology Down, Mythology Eater or Banishing Perforation

Still has no answer to time stop, rimuru stops time, satou stays frozen in time for 30 minutes, during which rimuru can try various things to kill him.

Yep, he doesn't have answer to time stop but I think Satou would be prepared

Satou's has I think 3 passive precog that warns him of danger, he can see the abilities of everyone in his map and would know of Rimurus abilities (his map's range was up to moons orbit and was said to have increased) and can move him with Unit Arrangement or drag him inside his own shadow

Once he activates the Divine Sword's Perish mode then its AoE existence erasure and absorption

Time stop when used by weaker characters than rimuru stopped time around the entire world, precog is useless. And with ciel rimuru would know about satou's abilities as well.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Time stop when used by weaker characters than rimuru stopped time around the entire world, precog is useless.
And with ciel rimuru would know about satou's abilities as well.
Satous resistant to information analysis

Yea cause no one has been a challenge to him, but see the thing is this rimuru in character would stop time, he usually doesn't cause everyone relevant in tensei has resistance, satou however doesn't.

It's totally in character for rimuru to then proceed to absorb satou, he doesn't even need his subordinates abilities here.

Seeing as Yuuki cannot get out of Rimul's stomach (and at that point hes pretty much a Veldanavar lite), i don't see how Satou could get out. There's also a thing about Rimul's stomach that it will not only devour you but absorbs your power as well. Satou's attacks can just be negated by Illusion World and by the same technique Rimul can just break all his gears. And there's also Ciel doing Ciel things and Rimul now suddennly have almost if not all of Satou's power bcoz lol plot device son. Attacking first is no problem either as Rimul have Susano'o which can guarantee he would get the first hit in + hurdur Cook and other power as well. Resistance towards info analysis? Oh cool, just like what Yuuki has that Ciel outright ignores to copy his Origin Magic

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Seeing as Yuuki cannot get out of Rimul's stomach (and at that point hes pretty much a Veldanavar lite), i don't see how Satou could get out. There's also a thing about Rimul's stomach that it will not only devour you but absorbs your power as well. Satou's attacks can just be negated by Illusion World and by the same technique Rimul can just break all his gears. And there's also Ciel doing Ciel things and Rimul now suddennly have almost if not all of Satou's power bcoz lol plot device son. Attacking first is no problem either as Rimul have Susano'o which can guarantee he would get the first hit in + hurdur Cook and other power as well. Resistance towards info analysis? Oh cool, just like what Yuuki has that Ciel outright ignores to copy his Origin Magic
Satou could also absorb Rimuru into his sword, Divine Blade is both AoE existence erasure and absorption.Also, Satou has three ways to powerfull him

Can Rimuru null concept manip? or an attack that erases things on three levels of existence and can affect even Zaikuons God Essence that lies in a subspace above space-time separate from the world? Satou also has something similar to that Illusion World with Primeval Magic which can create any phenomenon.He can just depower Rimuru and turn him into an animal or normal human.

Just saying that Satou can also copy powers, in fact, all of his powers and resistance were just gained because it was used around/near him Also, I check that power of Ciel you mentioned and it looks like an inferior version of what Satou does.It still gets resisted.

Meteor Shower is a one hit, its been programmed to take out any enemies with a single shot

The only problem I see here is Time Stop

Rimuru has like 2 different fate manipulation plus causality manipulation, can turn illusions into reality, probability manipulation which increases the probability of his attacks hitting and his opponents missing, can create small black holes, rewrite dna, can attack stuff beyond space-time etc.

@TheSandMan Anyway to comment about Ciel, Ciel is basically an AI that can go against the system of the world, which even the creator of the universe who made said system can't, so no it's not inferior to what satou does.

Everyone worth there salt in tensei can kill conceptual beings like demons and angels which were born as conceptual existences of light and darkness.

Satou can survive and has all the stuff you mentioned, except fate and probability manip

Edit: Remembered Satou already fought someone with Prob manip, I think its a skill called Probability Fluctuation

Honestly the think about Rimuru compared to Satou is that Rimuru is used to dealing with beings ike him maybe with not as many abilities but tey are all able to lol nope ridiculous hax and have insane hax of teir own. Not to mention Rimuru's cautious nature nets him a lot of wins in battles.

Rocker1189 said:
Honestly the think about Rimuru compared to Satou is that Rimuru is used to dealing with beings ike him maybe with not as many abilities but tey are all able to lol nope ridiculous hax and have insane hax of teir own. Not to mention Rimuru's cautious nature nets him a lot of wins in battles.
Should I add this match, or should I ask to an admin?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Everyone worth there salt in tensei can kill conceptual beings like demons and angels which were born as conceptual existences of light and darkness.
Do those angels and demons have mid-godly?

@DMB I mean it would be a fight so I think it is fine to add it.

@TheSandman31 They are generally comparable to Rimuru just with less power so yeah they do.

Rocker1189 said:
@DMB I mean it would be a fight so I think it is fine to add it.
@TheSandman31 They are generally comparable to Rimuru just with less power so yeah they do.
Ok, I'll add this righ now.

Back