• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
latest

Pretty sure Reinhard's matter hax bypasses Infinity as it doesn't have any travel time to my knowledge.

Perfection takes time.

As for Reinhard's matter hax, from how it's depicted in the anime, seems to be an omnidirectional blast.

What Oppai said, it starts with Reinhard at it's center and then expands outwards.

That's the only time he has used it, we don't know if he can just point at someone and they get matter haxed, cause as usual Reinhard's true capabilities are vague.

I mean we don't even know if it's something specific to Reinhard or if all sword saints with Reid can do it, for now we assume they can't cause they haven't shown it, but clearly unless it's Reid Astrea, the others aren't doing anything like "recreating the world" even if that's hyperbolic.

So theirs a chance that Reinhard could resist Infinite's extending the Space he needs to cross?

So, since Satoru Gojo has made his way over here, would it be a good idea to make a thread to determine what abilities or resistances could reliably counter his specific abilities?

I don't think you can resist an ability that's not even targeting you. At least if Reinhard could, he proably would have made it through the Augria sand dunes.

Gojo’s ability works by using laws of convergence in mathematics he isn’t making infinite space but rather you travel and a smaller distance the closer you approach him. If you one meter away from Gojo no matter how many time you halve the number one you will never arrive at the number 0 that’s what he is doing, there is infinite finite numbers, but 1cm is still 1cm it’s not him making infinite space but rather he’s altering the distance your travelling and therefore speed.
Based off this explanation I'd say Resistance to Spatial Manipulation that prevents his Infinite from affecting the distance you have to travel, and Spatial Cutting would ignore the infinitely expanded space by cutting through said space should work.

Resistance to spatial manip should be the obvious one, depending on how it works. Attacks that directly spawns on him (aka the ones that doesnt have travel time) would also work if he doesnt resist. Powers based on literal sunlight (like Weather Report's HW) would also work since Gojo allows light to reach him normally, otherwise he wouldnt see anything (kinda like Accelerator's situation)

Infinite speed (or above) is also an obvious one

Last edited:
I don't think you can resist an ability that's not even targeting you. At least if Reinhard could, he proably would have made it through the Augria sand dunes.
So, if something were to ambiently raise or lower the temperature of the environment around him to the extent that it kills him, his Infinity wouldn't be able to do anything about that?

I don't know anything about Infinity to know better. I don't think Reinhard gets past it because it sounds too similar to Dimension Gate which cockblocked Reinhard from reaching Pleiades tower.

If what i am hearing is right, in volume 19 of the LN, Reinhard pulls a Saitama, he gets sent to the moon and causally comes back.....

Regardless the author has already said if he was thrown in space he would adapt, seems that moon feat is what he had in mind.

Last edited:
Back