• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Typhon vs The mimic (GRACE) (1-0-7) (battle for the top 10 non smurf for tier 10C, rank 10)

They can't even damage each other 💀
One is a literal code in a videogame and the other is a breathing human being. Unless I'm wrong, typhon can't affect objects, and mimic doesn't even have a soul. It isn't alive. Also, as it doesn't have a mind, or a conventional one at least, it won't be affected by Typhon's fear and madness manip. And Typhon has enough resistances and supernatueal will that mimic won't be able to affect her either, supposing that she starts either infected or playing the vr game.

This is an incon to me. In the profile for the mimic we look at it from a perspective outside of the vr game, not under reality equalization rules. None of either can damage or affect each other.

They can't even damage each other 💀
One is a literal code in a videogame and the other is a breathing human being. Unless I'm wrong, typhon can't affect objects, and mimic doesn't even have a soul. It isn't alive. Also, as it doesn't have a mind, or a conventional one at least, it won't be affected by Typhon's fear and madness manip. And Typhon has enough resistances and supernatueal will that mimic won't be able to affect her either, supposing that she starts either infected or playing the vr game.

This is an incon to me. In the profile for the mimic we look at it from a perspective outside of the vr game, not under reality equalization rules. None of either can damage or affect each other.
Her authority worked on Subaru and Minerva when they were inside the castle of Dreams so it doesn't really need to be a human being

Idk much about re zero but her profile says her authority will work as long as she considers her target evil so it should work even If he doesn't have a conscience

But if they really can't damage each other then ig it it's a incon

Her authority worked on Subaru and Minerva when they were inside the castle of Dreams so it doesn't really need to be a human being
Idk much about re zero but her profile says her authority will work as long as she considers her target evil so it should work even If he doesn't have a conscience
I don't know much about re:zero either, but for what I'm seeing, they were, still, essentially a being. They had a mind, or something similar, and a soul. Mimic is no different from an object. It just acts based on its ai and code.
But if they really can't damage each other then ig it it's a incon
Yeah, i would think so.

Well, is more because they are souls in there, and Typhoon being a Soul too, as able to affect them.

Still, If Mimic is a virtual being, Typhoon authority should't work then. Inco fra It is.

Satella, there have to be better matches you can create. You need to hold yourself to a higher standard. Pitting Typhon against someone she could stomp even if they could speedblitz her and had a far higher ap and then immediately after that putting her against an opponent she literally cannot affect is not the way to go.

Satella, there have to be better matches you can create. You need to hold yourself to a higher standard. Pitting Typhon against someone she could stomp even if they could speedblitz her and had a far higher ap and then immediately after that putting her against an opponent she literally cannot affect is not the way to go.
💀

Glitchtrap*

And I have no idea. I would imagine he is alredy in her mind or there's a vr headset connected to an invisible power source.
if It's own her mind It will eventually win trough madness manipulation(would be probable MM trough SI) and possesion, mind manipulation, etc. If It's on a random VR on the ground she just need to trow the vr into the lake to win

I am not making these on purpose, you know that right? The tournament hae you go through every single one of the characters and wherever you stop is your rank

Back