• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha Vs Sousuke Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna post this again so Hokage doesnt lie again:

Sasuke seeing through Genjutsu casually: Chapters 383-387

Sasuke Breaks Tsukiyomi: Chapter 388

Sasuke seeing Through Genjutsu again: Chapter 461

Sasuke bouncing abilities back at the weilders: Chapter 345-346

Sharingan can see the color of Chakra containd within an idividual: Chapter 242 and 360

Akiretsu said:
Yo in the fight Even Aizen told Ichigo he had no idea if KS would world on the Almighty.

You are twisting his words, he said he confirmed it works. Not that he didn't know. Knowing but not having proof, is not the same as not knowing.

The fact that it did means Yhwach didnt have resistance. It has nothing to do with power Yhwach was already vastly strong.

Yhwach is stronger than Sasuke, so your point is moot.

KS should have been negated just like Ichimonji. It wasnt this means The Almighty cant negate mindfucking.

It means it can't be counter, Aizen already explain why. This backs up Aizen statement while you only assume he has no resistance.

It provides yhwach with no resistance. You cant use that and say because its Yhwach Sasuke cant either. No. Sasuke has resistance to this stuff. Unlike Yhwach.

Which is? I believe i debunked them, and you continue to go in circles telling the same one's again. By the way I was not the only one who debunked them. Either you didn't read all the posts above, or you have no way to rebutal.

HokageMangaVox said:
You are twisting his words, he said he confirmed it works. Not that he didn't know. Knowing but not having proof, is not the same as not knowing.

Except there was no way Aizen could know KS would work on the Almighty being you know...his first time seeing it and all. If Aizen knew he wouldnt need confirmation. So this is just nonsense your part.

Yhwach is stronger than Sasuke, so your point is moot.

Nope. If power isnt a factor then it just balls down to resistance. And Sasuke is more resistant to illusions than Yhwach.

It means it can't be counter, Aizen already explain why. This backs up Aizen statement while you only assume he has no resistance.

It cant be countered by Yhwach has no resistance and check my first point above. The rest of what you're saying makes no sense.

Which is? I believe i debunked them, and you continue to go in circles telling the same one's again. By the way I was not the only one who debunked them. Either you didn't read all the posts above, or you have no way to rebutal.

You didnt debunk them. You i gave you references and Chapters and you havent responded to them. You just ignore them and say the same things which is why we're going in circles.

Akiretsu said:

Sharingan can see the color of Chakra containd within an idividual: Chapter 242 and 360
Hopefully you're reading Hokage.

HokageMangaVox said:
Finish reading my comment and you will understand
Nothing changes, Manga shows him doing it.

And again, finish reading my comment instead of picking out stuff that only suits you and you will understand. i never said you cant change a future, i said you cant change a future where something never happened if it already happened before trying to make that said future.

Im talking about this specifically while your assuming I mean in general, which im not.

Akiretsu said:

You assume I lie, yet you don't read.

Sasuke Vs Itachi, Sasuke fails to see the Genjutsu. Itachi releases it. Sasuke impales Itachi is another genjutsu, he doesn't see throught it again.

Sasuke awakens surprise.

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Naruto_388_7#gohere

sasuke breaking out of itachi tsukuyomi isnt the same as breaking out of anyone tsukuyomi since itachis can only be broken out from someone who has a sharingan+his blood which only works on sasuke,

http://www.***********.net/naruto/142/15

that means if, for example, obito had tsukuyomi and used it one sasuke, he wouldnt be able to escape...

Sasuke sees through his illusion, where does it say his illusion control the five senses? If it did, he couldn't have seen through it. Is not the same as KS. Give me proof.

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Naruto_461_6#gohere

He eat Sasuke

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Naruto_345_6

They are inside another dimension

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Naruto_345_7#gohere

He stop Orochimaru from taking over his body, and cut through him.

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Naruto_345_15#gohere

He absorb Orochimaru's powers, and trap him inside that dimension.

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Naruto_346_6#gohere

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Naruto_346_7#gohere

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Naruto_346_8#gohere

No color mention of chakra in 242

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Naruto_242_18#gohere

That ninja wasn't using genjutsu either, so you can't say he can see throught it otherwise he would had seen Itachi's from the start.

Chapter 360, Sasuke explains that the Sharingan gives chakra color, not that he can see the color of chakra. Also, this chakra was fire from his hands. He didn't look at the inner chakra in his body. By the way Aizen doesn't have chakra never system either, energies are equalized that doesn't mean you will change Aizen's internal structure.
Next time don't lied about it, and explain it correctly as it happen.

@Anime4Life

Can you take a look at those chapters i referenced and tell me what you think? It has proof about Sasuke bouncing Back abilities.

Finish reading my comment and you will understand
Nothing changes, Manga shows him doing it.

And again, finish reading my comment instead of picking out stuff that only suits you and you will understand. i never said you cant change a future, i said you cant change a future where something never happened if it already happened before trying to make that said future.

Im talking about this specifically while your assuming I mean in general, which im not.

That has nothing to do with his powers, why would I adress it. No. More importantly why would you bring it up. If you knew.

HokageMangaVox said:
That has nothing to do with his powers, why would I adress it. No. More importantly why would you bring it up. If you knew.
But it does and I was arguing this with Quincy earlier. You stepped in and gave your own imput however, which all im doing is clearly correcting.

But it does and I was arguing this with Quincy earlier. You stepped in and gave your own imput however, which all im doing is clearly correcting.

If it does why did you say in general? In general has to do with the ability of seen the future not Yhwach, I adressed the Yhwach part, there is nothing to correct.

HokageMangaVox said:
If it does why did you say in general? In general has to do with the ability of seen the future not Yhwach, I adressed the Yhwach part, there is nothing to correct.
Because you assumed i meant in general, which I wasnt. I was specifically talking about changing the future in a specific way and all you did was highlight and reply towards changing the future as if I meant changing the future period.

Because you assumed i meant in general, which I wasnt. I was specifically talking about changing the future in a specific way and all you did was highlight and reply towards changing the future as if I meant changing the future period.

Then why would you continue to argue about it, when I already prove you wrong. Yhwach can do it, i link the feats period. Wherever you think is in general or not, it has nothing to do with my statment.

HokageMangaVox said:
Then why would you continue to argue about it, when I already prove you wrong. Yhwach can do it, i link the feats period. Wherever you think is in general or not, it has nothing to do with my statment.

But you didnt. You didnt prove me wrong in any remote way

All you did prove was that Ywhach can change the future, which I was literally not arguing against.

Akiretsu said:
@Anime4Life
Can you take a look at those chapters i referenced and tell me what you think? It has proof about Sasuke bouncing Back abilities.
I read it and It does make sense. However how would it be bouncing back specifically?

Next time don't lied about it, and explain it correctly as it happen.
Nothing was lied about. You are just in denial and making stuff up.

I read it and It does make sense. However how would it be bouncing back specifically?

Sasuke reversed Orochimaru's Body Transfer jutsu and used it to absorb him instead.

Akiretsu said:
Sasuke reversed Orochimaru's Body Transfer jutsu and used it to absorb him instead.
Right but would we consider the Body Transfer Jutsu to be an illusion technique?

Right but would we consider the Body Transfer Jutsu to be an illusion technique?

It's a more complicated Jutsu than basic Genjutsu. The feat shows us that Sasuke can bounce Other Jutsu back at the user the same way Itachi did Kurenai.

Anime4Life2020 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
But you didnt. You didnt prove me wrong in any remote way
All you did prove was that Ywhach can change the future, which I was literally not arguing against.

So was your argument about general future sight, even do you said it wasn't. Make up your mind, and stop making excuses.

RemnantOfTheAkatsuki said:
How is KS Superior to Sasuke's eyes? Sasuke's eyes were compared to eyes that EFFECTED THE ENTIRE PLANET. I'm done with this wiki it is clearly a joke lol.
What does the Infinite Tsukuyumis range has to do with Sasuke's eye. Sasuke never blocked the whole Planet with his Susano'o, only the light from touching them. That's like saying that since Yhwach see all possible futures, KS can affect multiple timelines. That's clearly NLF.

^ To my understanding it took two people with god like abilities to undo the Illusion. You can be woken up from Aizen's Illusion just from someone else screaming your name just as Ichigo did when the captains thought they were attacking Aizen, but were actually attacking Momo. This wasn't the Ichigo who trained either. This was before he trained with his father.

Remnant, that's completely false. Ichigo screamed and then Aizen stopped using KS so they could see. Occams Razor. It's also massively nonsensical if that could break it, but "The Almighty" couldn't. Come now, that argument was completely pointless.

Also, by that logic Sasuke can do it as well. Thats not really a special ability. Ywach makes an alternate future, Aizen uses his KS just as he would for the original. It's literally the on the same plane and everything.

If you don't understand what im saying here's a scenario. Goku hits Zamasu with a Dragon Fist in one Future. Zamasu changes the future to where he dodges the punch. Goku then notices he dodges the punch, teleports behind him, then hits him with the Dragon Fist. So now Dragon Fist can affect multiple timelines? Same logic you are using. Please stop.

Also, you do understand range is a advantage right? I explained this already but ill do it again. Let's say you have the same sword with the same amount of cutting ability and the sword fighters are both equally skilled, however one of the sword fighters sword is twice the length of that than his opponent's. This makes his victory more likely than the other fighter.

And no, he didn't he only shielded the fighters he knew would be able to attack kaguya. But, his eyes were literally compared to the Infinte Tsyukinomi (Might be spelled wrong, don't have time to look it up) And i have that picture above so don't lie and say you've never seen it.

I like bleach as much as you guys but Jesus. The fanboying is just to potent here.

"If you don't understand what im saying here's a scenario. Goku hits Zamasu with a Dragon Fist in one Future. Zamasu changes the future to where he dodges the punch. Goku then notices he dodges the punch, teleports behind him, then hits him with the Dragon Fist. So now Dragon Fist can affect multiple timelines? Same logic you are using. Please stop."

An ever-continuing hax and a punch differ in mechanics so much that the anology is useless here.

KS does indeed remain with the user no matter what. He can hop to different grains of sand (futures) all he likes, KS does not disappear. This is proven in that final fight.

RemnantOfTheAkatsuki said:
How is KS Superior to Sasuke's eyes? Sasuke's eyes were compared to eyes that EFFECTED THE ENTIRE PLANET. I'm done with this wiki it is clearly a joke lol.
Lmao for reals, might as well not even argue in a VS thread if Aizen is involved cause KS solos everything and everyone!!! What do you expect tho, the majority of this wiki is kinda biased towards Bleach not gonna lie...

I'm done with this thread. Hokage is biased and doesn't know what they're talking about. When a mod comes and actually read the proof given it'll be dicided then. I'm not arguing further with someone who has 0 reading comprehension skills.

The proof i've given is pretty damning to any KS Arguments, but Hokage doesnt think so so its pointless to continue.

Hokage, if you and your minor knowledge of Naruto want to believe you debunked anything I said then sure, go ahead. You debunked me alright.

KS doesn't disappear? Are you serious? Everyone literally woke up. If your hit with the Infinite Tsyuki you and the entire planet will stay there untill two god like beings come save you. Jesus.

Also, where does Aizen say he ever stopped using KS? Please give me evidence. During that fight? As soon as Ichigo screamed it showed everyone waking up. Give me evidence that Aizen released it.

I agree, is pointless to keep arguing, we should just wait for the mods to decided. Is been long enough, but it was a fun debate, i don't know why people get upset over a fictional character, what do they even get if their character wins or not. I'll just watch for now, and correct something if is misinterpretated.

Its not about the characters losing. What makes people get heated is the logic behind the arguments.

In my case i was totally triggered by KS arguments. Basically what you and everyone else arguing KS was saying is that KS = GG for anyone despite the fact they actually have resistance to illusions unlike in bleach where such a concept (Resistance to illusions) doesnt exist. Then your NLF remarks layered ontop of that really pisses people off. In this case its me. In other cases its someone else.

If you'd go as far as saying nobody can fight against KS then despite proof of resistance, what would you say about KS vs Xavier or Odin who have superior mindfucking hax and Resistance to mindfucking like Sasuke. If you'd say they'd beat KS then that's just proof of bias in this fight. People get angry when arguing with someine who is Biased and has their mind already made up.

Remnant. The entire idea behind Kyoka makes that impossible. It controls your senes, including hearing. It can fool "The Almighty" and doesn't wear off with loud sounds and 600+ years after being first applied.

If you completely and utterly believe that shouting at someone causes KS to break, you can debate with someone else. I don't have patience for the denial of the most basic and established principles of an ability.

At this point it's not even KS vs Genjutsu with you, it's downplaying KS.

It was never KS vs Genjutsu. It was Sasuke vs Aizen. Thats my damn point. All you bring is KS to the table. I brought up a scenario if KS and Genjutsu just canceled out and asked one JUST ONE THING Aizen had over Sasuke Versatlity, Destructive Capacity, Fighting Style, Techniques other than KS, and how and why does it beat Sasuke's. Thats how I know you have no idea what you're talking about for the simple fact that all you talk about is KS vs Genjutsu. At this point I don't care about either. Bring something else to the table.

Thanks

You're just going to completely ignore your own attempt to downplay and make up false counters to Kyoka Suigetsu- which is arguing about it's lacking versatility and comparing it to Genjutsu (intentional or not) and then accuse me of bringing nothing to the table?

I brought something, you've only brought nonsense recently. The day being shouted at stops Kyoka is the same day large explostions stop it. Never. Goddamn ridiculous.

Aizen has hundreds of years more fighting experience, higher intelligence, superior swordsmanship and Kidou. Sasuke leads in DC and Durability. Aizen is immortal and has regenerated from absorbed and many other fatal wounds. Has soulfuck resistance for Six Path stuff.

Even if KS was useless, Sasuke is not having an easy fight. He get's demolished as Sword to Sword and probably hand to hand too. (Aizen easily bested Shunko Yoruichi, Urahara and Isshin with hands, feet and his blade.)

Akiretsu said:
Its not about the characters losing. What makes people get heated is the logic behind the arguments.

In my case i was totally triggered by KS arguments. Basically what you and everyone else arguing KS was saying is that KS = GG for anyone despite the fact they actually have resistance to illusions unlike in bleach where such a concept (Resistance to illusions) doesnt exist. Then your NLF remarks layered ontop of that really pisses people off. In this case its me. In other cases its someone else.

If you'd go as far as saying nobody can fight against KS then despite proof of resistance, what would you say about KS vs Xavier or Odin who have superior mindfucking hax and Resistance to mindfucking like Sasuke. If you'd say they'd beat KS then that's just proof of bias in this fight. People get angry when arguing with someine who is Biased and has their mind already made up.

Base on your answer I can say that you don't respect the opinion of others, instead you want to force your opinion on others expecting no argument in return. If you don't want to debate, then why are you here.

By the way I'll just say this, and be done with it. Because I saw "people" from here going to the removal thread page, and cried for this page to be remove, just because they had no argument whatsoever.

Hirako tells Aizen how it works, this is what you claim to not be a feat because of these statments:

[1]

[2]

But it depends in your point of view, see what happen ahead:

[3]

[4]

[5]

Aizen couldn't counter, evade or bounce the illusions, he failed even with the knowleged you claim that it was why he evaded it. You're argument is erroneus.

[6]

Now Aizen sees through the Optical illusion.

[7]

It's like when you choose inverted controls on a game. Only for aizen it was his visions movements and everything. Aizen had the brain power to figure out the new controls for his body within seconds. Unlike Genjutsu, this illusion inverts your combat skills, senses, damage direction, and your sight.

Before you say that is inferior to Genjutsu, just because KS is better. Is like comparing the three of them, none of them are equal and will never be. Is just a counter feat for illusions. Simple as that.

Is like saying that Infinite Tsukuyumi is better than KS because it has Planetary Range, yet both last forever and have the same effects, KS only lags range, and range doesn't increase its DC because its a hax, and both last until a god tier desactivates it.

^ I told you before that range is literally an attribute to winning a fight? What don't you understand about that? Not only that it's literally worse because you need ***TWO*** since you act like you can't ******* read, seperate people from a LINEAGE of a specific clan that is pretty much ***EXTINCT***, That have trained for ***DECADES*** to undo it. Not even Sasuke's and Naruto's original state (Before they got powers from the Sage Of Sixth Paths) Had the strength to do it. Meaning if Sasuke does it and Naruto dies. GG Planet.

^ The attribute doesn't make Sasuke any stronger. He blocked the light from hitting them. He didn't block IT's entire range, making your planet claim useless.

Why are you repeating things like I don't know? Do you even know what energy equalization is for? Is like you don't read the rules. Bruh. Just because you need an alien clan, doesn't mean it can't be undone. That's like the whole Reiatsu argument all over again, Naruto characters don't posses that attribute which is part of the spiritual energy (Reiryoku), therefore they can't harm Bleach characters while the opossite can happen. You say I don't read, yet when I answered you get mad because you can't counter, read or prove anything, and you start calling people fanboys because that's all you can do. If you don't want to debate, why are you here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back