• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha Vs Sousuke Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasukes Rinnesharingan and Sharingan are always activated. I don't understand whats the point here. Aizen has no defense against genjutsu and even if the abilities cancel out, Sasuke will obliterate him in actual combat.

Also, I just saw someone above say Aizen can beat Sasuke in close combat. LOL. Sasuke would one shot those captains. Aizen is nowhere near as versatile as Sasuke. I've already stated how Aizen leaves openings easily everytime he fights one on one. Just like when he fought ichigo, the only reason he didn't die was because of his durability. Sasuke would get those same openings easily and destroy him.

^ When I said "Destroy" I meant it as horribly beaten. I know he's immortal. And I know it takes little to no effort for sasuke to actually make a sealing.

Try Again.

InfamousYonnie said:
^ When I said "Destroy" I meant it as horribly beaten. I know he's immortal. And I know it takes little to no effort for sasuke to actually make a sealing.
same for aizen :/

^ Aizen isn't as versatile as Sasuke. Sasuke has a larger destructive capacity. Sasuke's abillities are more lethal. He has more than one ability that is hax unlike Aizen which KS is his only one, which wouldn't work due to the fact Sasuke his rinnegan negates all illusions.

So exactly how Aizen wins again?

^puts sasuke under KS (which will work since KS isnt a visual illusion, to which the rinnegan actually doesnt give a protection at all, it is simply that IT was countered by another rinnegan user so sasuke was able to block it, that doesnt mean he has immunity to other verse illusions) and attacks him with seals, slashes and BFR into the dangai :/

^ Aizen said it himself that it's when you look at his sword. This applies to other sense but he I can't even remeber him using it to the other sense but actually looking at it. LOL, it doesn't give protection? Do you understand blocking is the same thing as protecting right? It literally still works the same if you look at it your trapped. It which case this doesn't apply to Sasuke.

Sasuke can use Izanagi, which controls reality and illusion and space in a given area. Izunami in which case someone is trapped in a loop forever. Infinite Tsyukinomi since his eyes are at the same level if not stronger than Madara's.

All these Illusion techniques are stronger given the fact you can't get out.

And with Infinite Tsyuki you definitely can't get out for the simple fact that you literally need two people to undo it.

And slash Sasuke? Lol I don't know about you but i've read both Bleach and Naruto watched both of their anime and actual combat Sasuke would end Aizen, Which is why all people who are supporting Aizen simply just say KS, Without thinking about anything else.

Not only this but Sasuke teleport through dimensions. Not only certain places compared to Aizen. Instantly swap places with anything around him, so if he has to dodge Aizen's attack (which I doubt) He can instantly move out of the way.

His Sharingan and Rinne-Sharingan will also help him in battle. And now since they move the exact same speed, it will be a slaughter house. Every time Aizen attacks he will suffer a brutal counter attack.

Again, Try Again.

InfamousYonnie said:
Not only this but Sasuke teleport through dimensions. Not only certain places compared to Aizen
^ Lmaoo I just can't take any of this comments seriously enough to care and answered. XD

@Hokage As you know a user has recently been blocked for being hostile/insulting towards you, I highly suggest you not be so condescending or sarcastic yourself.

EDIT: Alright it's an Akiretsu sockpuppet and was being annoying, however still try to behave a bit better for the most part out of fairness please

You know, this thread has truly devolved like crazy with constant hostility, beratement, controversy and now sockpuppeting.

I'm just going to close this now. It's gone on long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back