• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha Vs Sousuke Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You didn't respond to 80% of anything I said or anything relevant anyone said. Not only I'm saying you are a fanboy but multple people. I never said it made Sasuke stronger. I infered it my scenario which I said multiple times of the two sword fighters having "EQUAL" skill and one having a longer sword than the other one gives him the more of advantage.

[Also, you do understand range is a advantage right? I explained this already but ill do it again. Let's say you have the same sword with the same amount of cutting ability and the sword fighters are both equally skilled, however one of the sword fighters sword is twice the length of that than his opponent's. This makes his victory more likely than the other fighter.]

^ This is the entire paragraph I wrote. Look at my word choice. "More Likely"

Everyone on this post on this page wanted to debate but you sir made everyone leave because it's like talking to a brick wall.

We've posted pictures and quotes and you purposely ignore them and pick out what you want to answer to.

Look how many people that said I'm done because of your fanboyism. They literally left.

But I'm the one that shouldn't be here right? Lmao.

You know, he was on sasukes side when there was a vs thread for him and ichigo so.......

and i'm voting to close this thread, due to the insane amount of name calling and the fact it's not going any where at all...

Base on your answer I can say that you don't respect the opinion of others, instead you want to force your opinion on others expecting no argument in return. If you don't want to debate, then why are you here.

Lol, no, the same can honestly be said for you more so than me but if thats how you want to see it then be my guest. Not that i'll expect anymore from your biased arguments anyways.

HokageMangaVox said:
By the way I'll just say this, and be done with it. Because I saw "people" from here going to the removal thread page, and cried for this page to be remove, just because they had no argument whatsoever. Hirako tells Aizen how it works, this is what you claim to not be a feat because of these statments: [1]

[2]

But it depends in your point of view, see what happen ahead: [3]

[4]

[5]

Aizen couldn't counter, evade or bounce the illusions, he failed even with the knowleged you claim that it was why he evaded it. You're argument is erroneus. [6]

Now Aizen sees through the Optical illusion. [7]

Um...no. Aizen didn't resist it. He grew accustomed to it (I.E. Learned to fight while under its effects). This is a simple case of talking too much.

It's like when you choose inverted controls on a game. Only for aizen it was his visions movements and everything. Aizen had the brain power to figure out the new controls for his body within seconds. Unlike Genjutsu, this illusion inverts your combat skills, senses, damage direction, and your sight.

Again no. Genjutsu Does what KS does and more. Something as simple as Saranade is childs play tbqh. And fact is Aizen didnt resist it. Resisting =/= Learning.

Before you say that is inferior to Genjutsu, just because KS is better. Is like comparing the three of them, none of them are equal and will never be. Is just a counter feat for illusions. Simple as that.

Aizen didnt resist so this isnt proof. No instance of "Resisting" is within bleach.

Is like saying that Infinite Tsukuyumi is better than KS because it has Planetary Range, yet both last forever and have the same effects, KS only lags range, and range doesn't increase its DC because its a hax, and both last until a god tier desactivates it.

KS is nothing like Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Akiretsu said:
Lol, no, the same can honestly be said for you more so than me but if thats how you want to see it then be my guest. Not that i'll expect anymore from your biased arguments anyways.
You basically just prove my point.

Akiretsu said:
Um...no. Aizen didn't resist it. He grew accustomed to it (I.E. Learned to fight while under its effects). This is a simple case of talking too much.

Again no. Genjutsu Does what KS does and more. Something as simple as Saranade is childs play tbqh. And fact is Aizen didnt resist it. Resisting =/= Learning. Aizen didnt resist so this isnt proof. No instance of "Resisting" is within bleach.

KS is nothing like Infinite Tsukuyomi.
Nice assumption. Where did i said he resist it, having problems reading? And you say that i don't read.

You're right they are nothing a like, KS effects last for more than a hundred years.

RemnantOfTheAkatsuki said:
^ You didn't respond to 80% of anything I said or anything relevant anyone said.
Is this your opinion, assumption, guess or speculation? Because I could say the same.

I infered it my scenario which I said multiple times of the two sword fighters having "EQUAL" skill and one having a longer sword than the other one gives him the more of advantage.
[Also, you do understand range is a advantage right? I explained this already but ill do it again. Let's say you have the same sword with the same amount of cutting ability and the sword fighters are both equally skilled, however one of the sword fighters sword is twice the length of that than his opponent's. This makes his victory more likely than the other fighter.]

^ This is the entire paragraph I wrote. Look at my word choice. "More Likely"
Just because IT is planetary in range, doesn't mean Sasuke's Rinnegan is too. His only shield from the light is his Susano'o, and what it can cover is his range. IT can't be compare to his Rinnegan in range, and a Range attribute doesn't increase DC. My point still stands.

Everyone on this post on this page wanted to debate but you sir made everyone leave because it's like talking to a brick wall.

We've posted pictures and quotes and you purposely ignore them and pick out what you want to answer to.

Look how many people that said I'm done because of your fanboyism. They literally left.

But I'm the one that shouldn't be here right? Lmao.
I pretty sure, no one answer or show proof to what they claim, specially when i debunked the lies brought up. Also, i was kind enough to provide the Naruto reference links myself, the one's brought to me by Akiretsu. If he choose to say that he is right, and made an excuse that he "conceded" when proven wrong by his own reference, then we have a bias problem in our hands.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
You know, he was on sasukes side when there was a vs thread for him and ichigo so.......
and i'm voting to close this thread, due to the insane amount of name calling and the fact it's not going any where at all...

• She. -_-

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I apologize, I always had the notion that you were male lol
Is fine, must be the username I choose. Iirc I someone else asked months ago in my wall too. I don't know if it was you, probably not.

HokageMangaVox said:
Nice assumption. Where did i said he resist it, having problems reading? And you say that i don't read.

"Now Aizen sees through the Optical illusion."

^Implies Resistance/Immunity, which did not occur. He didn't "See through it". He learned how ti fight under its effects. Stark difference and no, nothing is assumed on my part.

You're right they are nothing a like, KS effects last for more than a hundred years.

IT would last longer and KS controlling senses is trash tier compared to IT which literally takes the victims mind/consciousness and puts it into a world omnipotently controlled by the user. No free will and complete mind control.

Controlling Senses is mad basic. Itachi's finger Genjutsu would be the equivalent of KS roughly.

As for you saying you debunked me, that's simply not true. Anybody who reads our responses can see that much.

Enough. If you guys do not calm down I will close this thread. This is the only time I will say this.

Since Akiretsu has a history of being hostlie to the point where he's been reported before and Ant went to his wall with a warning, I've blocked him.

Okay then. @Hokage try not to end up like Aki okay since you weren't completely in the right either. Remnant the same goes for you as well.

Remnant was blocked by Prom a few days ago.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Okay then. @Hokage try not to end up like Aki okay since you weren't completely in the right either. Remnant the same goes for you as well.
So I don't need to answer anything, i can just choose to ignore and say I'm right. Right? Because that was what Akiretsu was doing. Why debate if you just gonna ignore people's opinions. Also, why would I end up like him? I haven't raise my voice or insult anyone.

@aizensadness

there i would disagree but whatever, aizen wins and reasons got discussed enough already,

can someone count the votes or everyone simply mentions their vote again? would make things easier and we could finally close this thread...

GreatestSin said:
^there i would disagree but whatever, aizen wins and reasons got discussed enough already,

can someone count the votes or everyone simply mentions their vote again? would make things easier and we could finally close this thread...

Were you referring to me or @AizenSadnessGod?

ah, sorry, while i posted it your comment wasnt on screen, yeah, it was for aizensadness

Oh, ok. I think we posted almost at the same time. XD

Aizen's KS arguement isn't really strong, at all. Especially the fact that its a move from a universe with crappy illusion feats, makes it all that less impressive. It WORKS, but its countered and specifically in this fight, someone has resistence to such a type of an attack.

Conclusion, Sasuke whips Aizen due to better stats other than speed, and resistance to his trump card KS.

I still dont see what's stopping Sasuke from just using Itachi's Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change technique to just reflect and bounce back KS at Aizen. Not one proper argument has been made against it and there are no feats that suggest KS cant be reflected back at Aizen and/or taken out of his control. And then he still has his mind hax resistance, Izanagi to nullify it, use Shadow Clones as decoys, etc.

Also apparently after doing a bit of searching, it seems a user can use Izanagi more than once before the eye they are using Izanagi with becomes permanently blind. So this essentially means Sasuke can use Izanagi more than once without his eye becoming immediately blind. Also, since Izanagi's range can be increased to effect more than one person in a certain area, this highly means that Sasuke can just erase Aizen via Izanagi as Aizen has no means of countering any level of Reality Warping.

Lol has no one even watched Naruto. If an illusion effects the eyes on a Rinnegan user. It won't work.... At all. This means Aizen has to literally now fight Sasuke. Which is a bad thing. His combat skills, his destructive capacity, his Rinnegan abilites... Jesus. Sasuke wins.

^ Genjutsu =/= Kyoka Suigetsu.

EDIT: To clarify, since the seems like I'm not using verse equalization, I mean that Kyoka Suigetsu works in a completely different way to genjutsu, and that it has been shown to have stronger effects than nearly all genjutsu, IT's strength being debatable.

I've decided not to argue anymore, like i said a few comments above. I'm just waiting for the mods to decide who wins, base on what has already been debated.

But I want to add something, let say the Rinnegan is activated on time, and is inmune to visual illusions as stated above, how is Sasuke countering the other four senses? About Aizen getting trap in Genjutsu, he can just use KS on himself and reverse his senses back to normal, just like Itachi did, is an option.

Voting for sasuke for reasons above. Btw, Aizen using KS on himself is quite weird since you are not breaking illusions via creating more illusions and KS hasnt shown thr ability to do so (he didnt use it against Shinji, for starters). And why does sasuke care about the other senses, he can see and pinpoint Aizen, so there is no "loltrollingKS" thing.

PaChi2 said:
Voting for sasuke for reasons above. Btw, Aizen using KS on himself is quite weird since you are not breaking illusions via creating more illusions and KS hasnt shown thr ability to do so (he didnt use it against Shinji, for starters). And why does sasuke care about the other senses, he can see and pinpoint Aizen, so there is no "loltrollingKS" thing.
You're right his not breaking illusions, but undoing them. Is not an ability, he just need needs to put himself under it, simple as that. From there he can fix his own senses, verses are equalized remember. About Shinji, I did had my suspicions but apperantly that is what he did, since the scar Shinji left on him dissapeared. He uses KS to counter it, and Aizen states right there that his ability is no math for KS. So it can be assume that he did use it. Because without control over his body he won't be able to move or cast any jutsus. You know that Aizen can use KS to control someone completly, and make them do what he wants.

http://pic2.taadd.com/comics/pic4/18/16082/441548/Bleach31615258.jpg

http://pic2.taadd.com/comics/pic4/18/16082/441548/Bleach31616565.jpg

http://pic2.taadd.com/comics/pic4/18/16082/441548/Bleach31617308.jpg

http://pic2.taadd.com/comics/pic4/18/16082/441548/Bleach31618558.jpg

But that is an assumption about what he did. If you dont interpret anything from that scene, Aizen just got used to shinji's technique and that is why he called it a "trick". Other possibility is that since Shinji was already under KS, nothing from that scene really happened and was an illusion to begin with. But aizen fixing his own senses during the fight? That... is highly unlikely if you ask me, but whatever.

It is, but is still a possibility. Just like when people argue that Sasuke can use all of Itachi's jutsus, just because he has his eye. Yet, he has shown no feats of knowing or using them all. Just assumptions, really.

It doesn't matter how strong it is. Sasuke's eye were compared to a compared to eyes that controlled a planet. KS isn't weak but an outside force can easily wake you up such as when ichigo woke up the Captains. When Infinite Tsukynomi hits you, you need a specific set of people to undo it. I mean all i see people here is saying KS. Sasuke eye's are just as powerful as SOSP Madara if not stronger so he can definitely do Infinite Tsyukunomi.

And to the blocking other senses, I can't recall aizen actually using KS besides with looking at it. Plus, whats stopping Sasuke from actually hitting him before activating anything? He will have to fight Sasuke, and when it comes to close combat, Sasuke obvouisly wins.

KS is the only things Aizen has going in this fight. Sasuke won't get caught in it thanks to his Rinnegan. Even if we assume that Aizen will manipulate his other senses besides sight like someone is arguing, he'll hear things that are not there, but he'll still be able to see Aizen, more than enough.

Aizen is inferior in stats and Sasuke has way more techniques than him, a good chun of them are pretty overpowered. Sasuke takes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back