• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha Vs Sousuke Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
RemnantOfTheAkatsuki said:
Wait didn't Madara and Nagato say that the Rinnegan is immune to Visual Genjutsu? The only Genjutsu that ever worked on a Rinnegan was a Sage Genjutsu that affected the ears. And since Aizen Illusions work with the eyes it's literally game over
Sasuke wins in Versatlity, Destructie Capacity, Moveset, Special Ability set and so forth...
Proof? Also, Key word *Genjutsu. KS doesn't insert chakra on his opponents.

RemnantOfTheAkatsuki said:
Also Sasuke can just teleport all around him, Use his Susanoo to destroy him and most of the planet. Or use Indra's arrow to just destroy the planet. Aizen at this point couldn't do anything.
I wonder if he can do that when time freezes around him. Feats for Sasuke been able to move in time stop.

Nagato's 4th databook entry

- Has "God's eyes" (Rinnegan), which makes him invincible to "chakra" (ninjutsu (Preta Path) ), can tackle most fighting styles (taijutsu), and also immune to "all eye illusion" (visual genjutsu).

This is from the Ni
Sasuke's rinnegan fights off genjutsu
ja data book stating that the Rinnegan isn't affected by visual genjutus.

------> Also look at that picture

I love how time manipulation is being brought up for Aizen despite him NEVER using that first in-character and yet your turning around and complaining the EXACT same thing for Sasuke doing something out of his character.

And there's still the matter of Sasuke just bouncing KS back at Aizen using Itachi's eyes that never got countered. Or using Izanagi to nullify it. Or use a Shadow Clone as a decoy.

^and after izanaki nullifies it? KS can simply be cast again and again,

and the "reflecting part" is really doubtful since IT =/= KS, it requires people to see aizen/his sword but it isnt some special light that is blocked, the light to see the sword is normal so sasuke isnt immune, once he is caught he cant stop it,

aizen is immortal so sasukes only hope is to BFR him (or seal him), BFRing will be hard due to the "bringing him through the portal part" and sealing him would only be temporary (which is...meh at best due to naruto and co evading it once and sasuke need to put bijuus under genjutsu before sealing them which means that a bijuu can break out of the gaint earth ball)...

and than: aizen > madara > sasuke...

GreatestSin said:
^and after izanaki nullifies it? KS can simply be cast again and again,
and the "reflecting part" is really doubtful since IT =/= KS, it requires people to see aizen/his sword but it isnt some special light that is blocked, the light to see the sword is normal so sasuke isnt immune, once he is caught he cant stop it,

aizen is immortal so sasukes only hope is to BFR him (or seal him), BFRing will be hard due to the "bringing him through the portal part" and sealing him would only be temporary (which is...meh at best due to naruto and co evading it once and sasuke need to put bijuus under genjutsu before sealing them which means that a bijuu can break out of the gaint earth ball)...

and than: aizen > madara > sasuke...
What does IT have to do with Sasuke reflecting KS back at Aizen? Aizen has no feats of his KS not being reflectable nor immune to being taken out of his control. Itachi was able to casually reflect illusions back at the casters without even batting an eye and Sasuke has his eyes who, extremely likely to 100% certainley, has mastered them better than Itachi himself by now in the Boruto manga.

And unless im missing something, EoS Sasuke is not weaker than Madara, who only lost to Aizen due to ridiculous reasoning.

^it doesnt matter if sasuke has his eyes, because we already know that even innate abilitys dont get passed down (tsukuyomi was never given to sasuke) by recieving EMS so the assumtpion of sasuke suddenly getting itachis skills because of the eyes is flimsy at best...

EoS sasuke is only 50% of madara, naruto make up the other 50%, aizen beating a far stronger version of sasuke already makes it obvious who wins now :/

HokageMangaVox said:
Muu0934 said:
Granted he could go for a kill shot but the problem is that KS effects disipate whenever the victim touches the sword.
You forgot a very important detail, "before"

Kk
And I wonder how will Sasuke know that, without prep.

Apologize for the late reply and yeah I did forget that in order for KS to not take affect it has to be touch before its released. However that doesn't mean that Sasuke is completely screwed as from what we've seen of KS and its interactions with folks like Isshin and Yamamoto, there are still some ways to fight even if someone is under its effect.

However it appears Aizen got an upgrade, which is weird since we still don't know his full power, so if he's really above the likes of Madara then I could see him winning here as well.

GreatestSin said:
^it doesnt matter if sasuke has his eyes, because we already know that even innate abilitys dont get passed down (tsukuyomi was never given to sasuke) by recieving EMS so the assumtpion of sasuke suddenly getting itachis skills because of the eyes is flimsy at best...
EoS sasuke is only 50% of madara, naruto make up the other 50%, aizen beating a far stronger version of sasuke already makes it obvious who wins now :/
But reflecting genjutsu is not something classified as that, it can be done easily by just a base Sharingan alone (see Itachi vs Kurenai as an example). It's not something that requires even the MS or something as special as other hidden clan techniques. It's literally just a normal technique that a base Sharingan can perform and to suggest EoS sasuke can't easily acomplish that when he has not only mastered Itachis eyes, even better than Itachi, but has also mastered far more specialized+difficult Uchiua techniques with higher variations of the Sharingan is not flimsy, it's flat out ridiculous.

I hardly believe that. If Sasuke EoS can keep up and fight against Kinshiki and Momoshiki im pretty sure he is stronger than Madara. And again, Madara only lost due to ludicris reasoning and vote difference.

Anime4Life2020 said:
GreatestSin said:
But reflecting genjutsu is not something classified as that, it can be done easily by just a base Sharingan alone (see Itachi vs Kurenai as an example). It's not something that requires even the MS or something as special as other hidden clan techniques. It's literally just a normal technique that a base Sharingan can perform and to suggest EoS sasuke can't easily acomplish that when he has not only mastered Itachis eyes, even better than Itachi, but has also mastered far more specialized+difficult Uchiua techniques with higher variations of the Sharingan is not flimsy, it's flat out ridiculous.
I hardly believe that. If Sasuke EoS can keep up and fight against Kinshiki and Momoshiki im pretty sure he is stronger than Madara. And again, Madara only lost due to ludicris reasoning and vote difference.

you make a valid point. my vote goes to sasuke

Besides, concerning your Tsukuyomi comment, it's not like Sasuke would need it anyways, he was able to counter Itachi's Tsukuyomi with his own eyes before they started fighting.

Anime4Life2020 said:

that isnt even stated, you literally just say he can do it because itachi can, there if no ground for that speculation at all, even if it is a "normal" technique, it doesnt mean sasuke has it, or does he also have every possible lightning release jutsu simply because he has the affinity for it? i would say no, plus, his "mastery" was always ninjustu based, his genjutsu only went up in scale and potency due to so6p chakra and rinnegan, it doesnt mean he has the same lvl of skill as itachi does...

madara more or less= kaguya > kinsh&momo >= sasuke+naruto > kinshiki/momo = naruto/sasuke... plus, it is totally impossible for sasuke to become stronger than madara since madara is literally having all of sasukes ability + narutos...

PS: itachi held back in his fight with sasuke so that feat is highly doubtful :/

GreatestSin said:
that isnt even stated, you literally just say he can do it because itachi can, there if no ground for that speculation at all, even if it is a "normal" technique, it doesnt mean sasuke has it, or does he also have every possible lightning release jutsu simply because he has the affinity for it? i would say no, plus, his "mastery" was always ninjustu based, his genjutsu only went up in scale and potency due to so6p chakra and rinnegan, it doesnt mean he has the same lvl of skill as itachi does...

madara more or less= kaguya > kinsh&momo >= sasuke+naruto > kinshiki/momo = naruto/sasuke... plus, it is totally impossible for sasuke to become stronger than madara since madara is literally having all of sasukes ability + narutos...

PS: itachi held back in his fight with sasuke so that feat is highly doubtful :/
Your right, it isnt stated. It's flat out show, so thats even better

Itachi didnt use any special version of the Sharingan, just his base normal everyday Sharingan and he reflected Kuranai's genjutsu without even batting an eye. There is no reason why EoS Sasuke cant do the same thing when he's mastered far more high level Uchiua abilities of their own bloodline. Not to mention, he has had Itachi's eyes for years and years and has trained while away from the village as well. Where is it implied he hasn't mastered all of Itachi's eyes powers in that timespan?

"or does he also have every possible lightning release jutsu simply because he has the affinity for it?"

That is not remotely the same thing as what we are talking about here. Lightning style ninjutsu varies among every user in the verse while this technique Itachi used is strictly uchiua exclusive and that his base Sharingan can easily perform it. Mastering Itachi's eyes should allow Sasuke to do the very same thing because of that fact.

In fact, since you claim Sasuke shouldnt have this just because he has Itachi's eyes, does that mean Sasuke also shouldnt have Izanagi, Izanami, and all other special techniques from the Uchiua as well? If not, then this is just cherry picking among abilities. It's funny how people are claiming he can use such high level techniques as these but not something so simple and casual done long before Shippuden came. Besides, if his Genjutsu really became better due to So6p chakra, then that's even more of a reason why he should be able to replicate this technique as well, unless your seriously going to argue Itachi's chakra>>>>So6p chakra now....

Im pretty sure we dont treat Madara on Kaguya's level at all someone, iirc, tried to upgrade Madara by that reasoning and it was denied. When have we even treated Madara to be higher than Momo? Also your scaling is kind of confusing, elaborate more please if you can.

Just because Madara has their hax abilities doesnt mean he has greater AP.

Yes he may have held back but that doesnt mean it's not something to include for Sasuke, who was always shitless before Tsukuyomi and then rose to surpass it when fighting Itachi. And even if Itachi held back, I doubt he would hold back that much.

Don't even compare Momo and Kinshi to Naruto and Sasuke. The last and the boruto movie fights were obvouisly just done for more fighting scenes. Naruto hit Toneri with one punch with barely any chakra since Kurama was fighting a statue thing and Naruto only had chakra around his hand. In the last, Momoshiki was beat with only one rasengan which sunt him in orbit. Why the need for the Kurma/Susanoo. Lol they've barely show there true power tbh.

The picture doesn't say anything of what you said. Link to databook, give me the page of it. And databooks are mostly not usuable here for the fact that is incoherent putting Zabusa's friend at lightspeed when stronger people at the time couldn't even dodge lighting yet. All i get from what you said is Rinnegan makes Sasuke invisible to chakra. Fix your writting.

Anime4Life2020 said:
I love how time manipulation is being brought up for Aizen despite him NEVER using that first in-character and yet your turning around and complaining the EXACT same thing for Sasuke doing something out of his character.

And there's still the matter of Sasuke just bouncing KS back at Aizen using Itachi's eyes that never got countered. Or using Izanagi to nullify it. Or use a Shadow Clone as a decoy.

So is fair for Sasuke to use something he never use before just to make him win and bounce Genjutsu. Because that's exactly what you just said right there. Guilty much. And when I say that Aizen can cast a Kido he's never done before you cry about it, knowing he has no way of countering it. Aizen is master of Kido, his stats have his kido at 100 in the databook. He knows both forbidden and legal ones, and he knows up to lvl 99. He can also cast them without incantation. So I ask again. Does Sasuke has any counters for instant time freeze? Which covers a wide area, making it impossible to dodge with equal speed.

HokageMangaVox said:
So is fair for Sasuke to use something he never use before just to make him win and bounce Genjutsu. Because that's exactly what you just said right there. Guilty much. And when I do the same with Aizen you cry about it knowing he has no way of countering it.
If anyone is "guilty it is you

You have complained about Sasuke reflecting KS back at Aizen ever since I brought it up here, arguing it isnt something Sasuke does first in character and yet you turn around and do the exact same thing to Aizen with that time manipulation hado (which I dont even remember him having unless he has used it in the Quincy arc) just to give him more options of winning. Even if I was "crying" I would have the right to.

And he's never used it before because he's never encountered a genjutsu for the rest of the entire series ever since getting Itachi's eyes except for the IT, which Sasuke's susanoo by itself countered, making the use of reflecting it pointless.

If anyone is "guilty it is you

You have complained about Sasuke reflecting KS back at Aizen ever since I brought it up here, arguing it isnt something Sasuke does first in character and yet you turn around and do the exact same thing to Aizen with that time manipulation hado (which I dont even remember him having unless he has used it in the Quincy arc) just to give him more options of winning. Even if I was "crying" I would have the right to.

And he's never used it before because he's never encountered a genjutsu for the rest of the entire series ever since getting Itachi's eyes except for the IT, which Sasuke's susanoo by itself countered, making the use of reflecting it pointless.

Which your point is?

Either both can use the powers base on statements alone or they can't because of feats. I was not the one that brought up that Sasuke could use something, he never show to do. But should by statments. So i made it fair, and had Aizen do something as well. The one who started it, decides. Either both or neither. The guilty one is the one who brought it up in the first place. Not me.

Can we like....idk, get a mod in here to read over the arguments being made?

We're going in circles now. KS is useless against Sasuke. He's resistant to Illusions my references even prove this. Databook proves Rinnegan is not effected by visual Genjutsu and everybody is ignoring the fact that Aizen gets ****** by Sasuke's illusions.

Valid points have been given towards both characters, just because you (@Akiretsu) want Sasuke to win, doesn't mean you should downgrade Aizen like that. I rebutte it, and will continue to do as long as you want to keep the debate. Winners are not choosen by opinion, which is what you're saying if you actually read all the comments, which I'll assume you haven't, so i will excuse you on that.

Now for everyone else in the debate, do you have evidence or proof that you like to share on how Sasuke can evade, or counter Aizen's Kido, before getting his head cut off. Because I haven't see none.

HokageMangaVox wrote: Valid points have been given towards both characters, just because you (@Akiretsu) want Sasuke to win, doesn't mean you should downgrade Aizen like that. I rebutte it, and will continue to do as long as you want to keep the debate. Winners are not choosen by opinion, which is what you're saying if you actually read all the comments, which I'll assume you haven't, so i will excuse you on that.

Except I have and no valud points have been given for Aizen which is why i dont respons to them and i'm gonna write you off as someone who doesnt know anything about Naruto due to the crap you've been saying here in regards to Sasuke. Why dont you go read those fights then drop your argument? Because you are becoming the reason we are going is circles and i'll warn you now, you best watch what you assume about me before i give you a reason to report me again.

Since you obviously dont have a valid argument against Sasuke except things that have already been debunked, nobody should take the stuff you say seriously. Main reason being you're prooving that you dont know shit. You refuse to check my references that prove what you're asking so....Yeah.

Is there somebody else with actual arguments and not BS?

Oh and by the way, you all can disregard Hokagemangavox's Time-Stop argument. Jikanteishi is an unlisted Kidou. We don't what its number is and Aizen will only know it if we assume he knows all kidou and to that there is no proof he does making it a laughable argument.

-You assume Sasuke is inmune to KS, because he is inmune to Genjutsu. Not only are they two differents techniques with their own rules, Sasuke has no feats of breaking out of Genjutsu. His inmunity is base on assumptions, and base on feats from others. It was also mention, by someone that he had itachi technique with no feats either. No valid points for Sasuke here. You refuse to rebute once more, meaning, I was right is just your opinion. Also, please watch your tongue.

Aizen tells Ichigo how the four basic combat forms of shinigami have a limited, and how he was trying to overcome that through the Hogyoku by creating hybrids:

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_175/bleach_175_12.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_175/bleach_175_13.jpg?v5

It was Aizen whole plan. He already master them all, his plan was through trancendet into Godhood.

The databook stats also back up this as well:

http://image.wangchao.net.cn/baike/1257319190405.jpg

http://www.soul-boards.com/81176/bleach-official-data-book-~-the-captains/

^ check the stats for his kido bar in english.

His kido stats are 100% he reached the shinigami limit, and he is a kido master who also has knoweldge in forbidden/illegal kidos.

Those kidos are illegal, so they posses no number. Genius. They are not for use to get numbered. Check illegal section.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kidō

More Confirmation:

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_390/bleach_390_20.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_390/bleach_390_21.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_400/bleach_400_21.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_400/bleach_400_22.jpg?v5

HokageMangaVox said:
-You assume Sasuke is inmune to KS, because he is inmune to Genjutsu. Not only are they two differents techniques with their own rules, Sasuke has no feats of breaking out of Genjutsu.

Then you haven't read Itachi vs Sasuke. Not surprised to be honest, and sure Genjutsu isnt KS. They just both control the senses exactly the same. All you are doing is hoping on the generic boat saying "Genjutsu controls chakra in the brain, KS doesnt". That's bullshit used to try and handicap Naruto Characters. Well let me bring you up to date....Sasuke is Immune to Genjutsu. What you fail to realize is he isnt negating the Genjutsu, he just see's through the illusion. Do you not get that? Sure Sasuke will be under KS affect but what good does that do Aizen if Saauke can see through the illusion? I think you dont actually understand these things. But yes, Sasuke can break out of Genjutsu. With a Curse Mark Powered base Sharingan he broke Itachi's Tsukiyomi. Naruto literally attempted break Itachi's Genjutsu. Breaking out of Genjutsu is standard in Naruto. Not just immunity, unlike in Bleach where no such thing exists.

His inmunity is base on assumptions, and base on feats from others.

Ok...you are a lost cause. How about you actually read the fights i referenced or just not talk? If in your response you say the same things, dont expect a response from me because any veteran Naruto reader (Not Supporter) would laugh you out of existance with the blunt lack of Knowledge you have on this subject.

It was also mention, by someone that he had itachi technique with no feats either.

Not my argument but its pretty much a double standard saying he has Jikanteishi now isnt it?

No valid points for Sasuke here. You refuse to rebute once more, meaning, I was right is just your opinion.

Or...as shown in your responses you refuse to check my references which make everything you say pretty foolish.

Also, please watch your tongue.

Then dont assume stuff about me and actually fact check me instead of you know...not doing so and spewing utter nonsense. Please.

HokageMangaVox said:
Which your point is?
My point is that you complaining about me arguing a power Sasuke has "never" shown to use first in character to give him more options and then turning around and doing the exact. same. thing. for Aizen concerning that time manipulating Hado to give him more options makes you look like a hypocrite in this thread.

HokageMangaVox said:
Aizen tells Ichigo how the four basic combat forms of shinigami have a limited, and how he was trying to overcome that through the Hogyoku by creating hybrids:

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_175/bleach_175_12.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_175/bleach_175_13.jpg?v5

It was Aizen whole plan. He already master them all, his plan was through trancendet into Godhood.

You realize this has nothing to do with your previous argument of Him having Jikanteishi, right?

The databook stats also back up this as well:

http://image.wangchao.net.cn/baike/1257319190405.jpg

http://www.soul-boards.com/81176/bleach-official-data-book-~-the-captains/

^ check the stats for his kido bar in english.

And? Yes he's a master at Kido, doesnt mean he knows All Kidou spells. Sure Aizen might know Bakudo up to 99 and all Hados but that doesnt mean he knows all Kido spells. Not all Forbidden Kido are listed as a Hado or Bakudo. As shown multiple times with Kisuke and Nanao, Kido spells can be created from scratch. Aizen even though a master of Kidou is stated to know every Forbidden Spell/Barrier so its an assumption that you are making about him having Jikanseishi based him simply being a Kido Master.

His kido stats are 100% he reached the shinigami limit, and he is a kido master who also has knoweldge in forbidden/illegal kidos.

Do you have a statement or scan that specifically states Aizen knows every Kido Spell in existance and not just Hado and Bakudo. Because i can show you stat graphs for Naruto characters and make baseless assumptions just like you. Stat graphs dont dictate a characters knows everything either. Give me actual proof of him knowing Jikanteishi or your argument is irrelevant.

Those kidos are illegal, so they posses no number. Genius. They are not for use to get numbered. Check illegal section.

Hado 91 is illegal iirc. But even more proof. Show me where Auzen knows all Forbidden Kido and I'll conceed. Statement or Scan is valid. If it exists then this shouldnt be hard. If not dont try and twist things. Just give me what I asked for, nothing more. Reference fights, chapters, etc and ill read. Anything.

More Confirmation:

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_390/bleach_390_20.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_390/bleach_390_21.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_400/bleach_400_21.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_400/bleach_400_22.jpg?v5

Hype isnt proof. Lmao. Every notable Naruto character has hype. Not to mention in those Scans Isshin just forced Aizen to evolve. In that Aizen eveb admitted Kisuke would have ended it had he not had control over the Hogyoku. Aizen admitted Bankai Yama is superior. Stated that bankai Shunsui would've won. Etc...i cant believe you just used hype. And worst still no statement of knowing everything. And lol if you think Gin knows everything.

I've research, and put links behind my arguments. Neither of you had done so about your recent claims. I don't need to do that for you, you'r e the one debating. Just because I ask about something doesn't mean i don't know anything about it. I just want to see the proof of your claims, so they can be verify. The least you could do is replied back with a decent argument. The proof isn't that hard to find, right. Also, your assumptions go against the plot, making it invalid since nothing contradicts it. Aizen reached the limits of the shinigami ways, and had acess to all the achieves in SS at his disposal, and we know for a fact he was researching kido. Until he find away to take the Hogyoku from Rukia's body. Going against the plot, is an invalid reasoning. Is like me saying that Sharingan can't copy all abilities since no one has copy all of its opponents jutsus before, totally ludicrous.

Anime4Life2020 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Which your point is?
My point is that you complaining about me arguing a power Sasuke has "never" shown to use first in character to give him more options and then turning around and doing the exact. same. thing. for Aizen concerning that time manipulating Hado to give him more options makes you look like a hypocrite in this thread.
I could say the same thing in reverse, but i'm not here to insult anyone. This is suppose to be a fair fight, if neither have shown to use it, but can be back up that they could, either both can use it or neither. It will be hypocritical to just let one use it don't you think, or do you believe that Sasuke deserves a special treatment over his opponent.

Akiretsu said:
All you are doing is hoping on the generic boat saying "Genjutsu controls chakra in the brain, KS doesnt". That's bullshit used to try and handicap Naruto Characters.
I don't see a problem with this, and this is indeed true, and you can't denied it. Both are different, and both have different rules. Wouldn't you say is unfair to use Genjutsu on someone like Ichigo, who doesn't have feats against illusions. That's a handicap too, but not just against him, but all who don't have a counter for Genjutsu. With your logic. In a debate you either counter the argument or concede.

HokageMangaVox said:
I've research, and put links behind my arguments. Neither of you had done so about your recent claims.

Yeah yeah and thats already been dealt with you just refuse to accept it amd i gave you reference pounts which you neglected so dont come at me with that BS please.

HokageMangaVox said:
Valid points have been given towards both characters, just because you (@Akiretsu) want Sasuke to win, doesn't mean you should downgrade Aizen like that. I rebutte it, and will continue to do as long as you want to keep the debate. Winners are not choosen by opinion, which is what you're saying if you actually read all the comments, which I'll assume you haven't, so i will excuse you on that.
Now for everyone else in the debate, do you have evidence or proof that you like to share on how Sasuke can evade, or counter Aizen's Kido, before getting his head cut off. Because I haven't see none.

Subsitution Jutsu ? i dont know... however if time is stopped

HokageMangaVox said:
I don't see a problem with this, and this is indeed true, and you can't denied it.

Ok, since you want to handicap Sasuke on a technicality instead of allowing both to compete with no restrictions, the only thing this does make this match inconclusive being Sasuke wont be able to Genjutsu him but he'll see through KS still. Seeing through the illusion has nothing to do with the chakra being controlled.

Both are different, and both have different rules. Wouldn't you say is unfair to use Genjutsu on someone like Ichigo, who doesn't have feats against illusions. That's a handicap too, but not just against him, but all who don't have a counter for Genjutsu.

Its not my fault nobody in bleach has Shown resistence to mind *******. Thats why you dont put character like Ichigo against characters like Sasuke or Xavier, etc. You cant just say its unfair.

In a debate you either counter the argument or concede.

In a debate you dont ignore the othersides proof or else you end up looking like an idiot. Go read my references and dont bother responding unless you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back