• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha Vs Sousuke Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Now you gotta equalize Speed to make this a fair match. Otherwise, Aizen Speedblitzes. And besides, his Immortality and Regen would balance the AP.

Anyways, the only way Sasuke wins is with Genjutsu + Chibaku Tensei. Otherwise Aizen is unbeatable.

Akiretsu said:
For Now you gotta equalize Speed to make this a fair match. Otherwise, Aizen Speedblitzes. And besides, his Immortality and Regen would balance the AP.
Anyways, the only way Sasuke wins is with Genjutsu + Chibaku Tensei. Otherwise Aizen is unbeatable.
Alright.

Sasuke has Genjutsu, Sealing Jutsus, and has a potent Destructive Capacity. I'd have to give this one to Sasuke. Aizen has his hypnosis but I don't think it's more potent than his Op Rinnegan.

Since when can you dodge Genjutsu? You can block it if you have a Rinne-Sharingan on par with the ones that casting it and make a susano to block it I guess, that is literally the only way.. Lol. That Infinite Tsuki covered the entire planet..

RemnantOfTheAkatsuki said:
Since when can you dodge Genjutsu? You can block it if you have a Rinne-Sharingan on par with the ones that casting it and make a susano to block it I guess, that is literally the only way.. Lol. That Infinite Tsuki covered the entire planet..
True. Meaning it can be dodged. Susano'o is just an armor/barrier made of chakra taking the physical form of a soul. Energy is equalized. As everyone knows, Reiatsu acts as a Shield around Aizen. GG.

When is blocking the same as dodging? That literally makes no since. Who did you see on that planet dodge infinit tsyuki? LOL. Your reasoning makes no since. And as I said, you need a rinnegan on par with that rinnegan. Aizen's sword effect can't conver a planet and is no where on par sasuske's eyes..

When is blocking the same as dodging? That literally makes no since. Who did you see on that planet dodge infinit tsyuki? LOL. Your reasoning makes no since. And as I said, you need a rinnegan on par with that rinnegan. Aizen's sword effect can't conver a planet and is no where on par sasuske's eyes..
First, fix your grammar.

If you block an attack, you have just dodge its effects.

You need a Susano'o not a Rinnegan. But obviously you need the eyes to make a Susano'o in the first place.

Since when can Sasuke cover an entire planet with his Susano'o to compare it with KS?

I said his Reiatsu because of energy equalization. I never mention KS, and range doesn't make IT stronger. It just spreads it globally.

What prove do you have that Sasuke's Rinnegan is better than KS? To me Sasuke's Rinnegan is weaker since it has flaws, and it needs to recharge after long uses. KS can make Sasuke eyes see as if he had place Aizen under Genjutsu when he's not.

Aizen, both have illusions, Rinnegan and KS, both have sealing. Sasuke may be stronger and more durable but Aizen is smarter and his hax is more varied and in my opinion better.

Sasuke's Rinnegan is pretty much on par if not stronger than the ten tails rinnegan, which is why his susanoo was able to block it. They even infered in the epside that you don;t need just a susanoo, you need a susanoo that is actually strong enough to actually block the rays, pretty much only Sasuke had.

I never said he could. I made a comparison saying that his rinnegan was at least as strong or stronger than the ten tails to combat his genjutsu. Itachi and Sasuke have always stated that it was pretty much a battle of the eyes when it came to them and Itachi's were superior.

Also, if you are literally admiting that if Sasuke can in fact spread it globally how does it make it stronger, You answered your own question. That's like saying if me and a person are fencing, have equal skill, but my sword has more reach, than i have the advantage.

Also, that scenario you played out could also go the other way around, but, you can eventually wake from Aizen's ability. If Sasuke uses lets say Izunami or Izanagi. Both Ichigo and Aizen would be screwed.

Or Sasuke and Naruto could just blow up the planet.

Sasuke's Rinnegan is pretty much on par if not stronger than the ten tails rinnegan, which is why his susanoo was able to block it. They even infered in the epside that you don;t need just a susanoo, you need a susanoo that is actually strong enough to actually block the rays, pretty much only Sasuke had.

Show me where does it says that you need the Rinnegan or a strong Susano'o. Last time I checked the IT gave everyone Rinnegans and they were not inmune to it. You need a Susano'o.

I never said he could. I made a comparison saying that his rinnegan was at least as strong or stronger than the ten tails to combat his genjutsu.

The eye doesn't have DC, but Hax.

Itachi and Sasuke have always stated that it was pretty much a battle of the eyes when it came to them and Itachi's were superior.

To bad that if you look at Aizen he can control your eyes, like he did to Yhwach.

Also, if you are literally admiting that if Sasuke can in fact spread it globally how does it make it stronger, You answered your own question.

Do you even watch Naruto or know what IT is? I was talking about the Infinity Tsukuyumi's range.

That's like saying if me and a person are fencing, have equal skill, but my sword has more reach, than i have the advantage.

Duh. Just by looking at Aizen you're under KS and you won't notice when he traps you in it. While Sasuke needs to activate his eye and then cast Genjutsu.

Also, that scenario you played out could also go the other way around, but, you can eventually wake from Aizen's ability.

You can't wake from KS, unless Aizen lets you.

If Sasuke uses lets say Izunami or Izanagi. Both Ichigo and Aizen would be screwed.

Ichigo is not here. One of them needs prep and the other cost you an eye.

Or Sasuke and Naruto could just blow up the planet.

Like that is gonna happen, and Naruto is not here either. They won't in character. Aizen can teleport between dimensions. They will live in Space, and die of hunger.

1. It only sacrifices one eye, Aizen is trapped.. forever. Nothing is getting him out.

2. Sasuke can destroy at least 3/4 of the planet, I mentioned Naruto because i was responding to the Ichigo and Aizen vs Sasuke and Naruto.

3. When the captains eventually stopped attacking Aizen, they woke up realising they were attacking momo.

4. Aizen can teleport between the soul society and the earth.

5. Sasuke's rinne-sharingan is always on.

6. LOL they literally said IN THE SHOW THEY NEEDED SASUKE'S SUSANOO TO BLOCK THE Tsuykinomi. What the hell are you talking about?

Wait how is this even happening Aizen beat Madara who is stronger and has pretty much has everything sasuke has plus more. What is happening here?.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Wait how is this even happening Aizen beat Madara who is stronger and has pretty much has everything sasuke has plus more. What is happening here?.
EoS Sasuke is definitely stronger than Madara. Where are you getting that info from??

Also, im giving this to Sasuke. He can just block KS with his Susano like he did to the IT and even if it works on him, he can just reality warp it away with Izanagi or trap Aizen within Izanami.

Or even this- Sasuke with Itachi's Eye's can just reflect KS back at Aizen

Reason is because of Itachi's encounter with Asuma and Kurenai. Remember when Itachi was under Kuranai's genjutsu? Despite already being in the Genjutsu, Itachi practically laughed at her Genjutsu and reflected it back at her, making Kurenai the victim of her own Genjutsu, now completely under Itachi's control. And he did it with the upmost ease. Even if you want to argue its an "Itachi-only thing" it should very likely apply to EoS Sasuke who has Itachi's eyes and has surpassed his use of it by miles. And there's nothing proving Aizen's KS cant just be reflected back at him.

So that means Momoshiki is stronger then Madara because Sasuke couldn't beat him.

Aizen beat Madara with nonsensical arguments. That aside, KS should be ineffective against Sasuke who is resiatant to Mind *******. Aizen norany bleach character is resiatant to Mind ******* as shown via Shinji vs Aizen thus Genjutsu from Sasuke should end this fight.

Sasuke cant kill him but he can seal or incopasitate him.

1. It only sacrifices one eye, Aizen is trapped.. forever. Nothing is getting him out.

That's assuming he will have the prep time to use it. Also, It makes the person change and accept themselfs, Aizen by the end of the series had regret on his eyes. He accepted his fate already. This is EoS so it's usseless.

2. Sasuke can destroy at least 3/4 of the planet, I mentioned Naruto because i was responding to the Ichigo and Aizen vs Sasuke and Naruto.

Good for Sasuke, Yhwach can destroy and merge one planet and teo dimensions, one being parallel to Earth, with his Reiatsu which Aizen tanked previosly.

3. When the captains eventually stopped attacking Aizen, they woke up realising they were attacking momo.

You mean he release them. That wont matter he can still activate it again and they will be in it without showing the release that's a one time only and you will fall for KS everything he uses it from that point forward, and since he had the SS for over a 100 years under KS I don't see how is he waking up so soon.

4. Aizen can teleport between the soul society and the earth.

Aizen has mid range teleportation, and Yes he can dimensional travel to those while Sasuke dies of hunger in space for blowing up the planet.

5. Sasuke's rinne-sharingan is always on.

Actually, is not always on. And that is just one example among others.

https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/501787443_640.jpg

6. LOL they literally said IN THE SHOW THEY NEEDED SASUKE'S SUSANOO TO BLOCK THE Tsuykinomi. What the hell are you talking about?

In the manga, CANON it says his Susano'o is what's blocking the Infinite Tsukuyumi's light, blocking the Genjutsu. It just says his eyes, not Rinnegan and that is because is obvious that you need the eyes of an Uchiha to make one.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111210761/4774540-7911815927-narut.jpg

That's assuming the Izanami doesnt just create another fate for Aizen to accept.

Dimensions= unquantifiable unless a legit or implied size is given so either edit your comment on that or its no good here.

Sasuke can also travel through dimensions via his Rinnegan he can just open a portal to either Momoshiki's planet or another random dimension to take safety in as well.

Anime4Life2020 said:
That's assuming the Izanami doesnt just create another fate for Aizen to accept.
So your assuming Izanami will do the opposite of what is suppose to do? Yeah, not gonna happen.
Dimensions= unquantifiable unless a legit or implied size is given so either edit your comment on that or its no good here.

Planet lvl, possibly far higher (2 more dimensions, one confirm to be parallel to Earth by Databook. In short 2 planets, an one of unknown size.) While Sasuke can't even destroy the whole planet.

Sasuke can also travel through dimensions via his Rinnegan he can just open a portal to either Momoshiki's planet or another random dimension to take safety in as well.

Planets with no life, and no food. Still dies of hunger.

im going with Sasuke for this one. his susanoo should be able to counter Ks and then he can just spam amataratsu on Aizen

Shadowbokunohero said:
im going with Sasuke for this one. his susanoo should be able to counter Ks and then he can just spam amataratsu on Aizen
Please tell me how that counters KS? That makes no sense what's so ever and Amataratsu is dodgeable, I mean if A can dodge why can't Aizen? (Whose faster then A)

And please bring a better argument next time this is a very very weak one

1. Do you see Sasuke's versatlity? Lol ofc he can hold him off long enough.

2. Lol ywach isn't in this. Only Aizen is. He is only moon my friend.

3. Aizen didn't release them. And even if he did in that instant, Sasuke would still be able to get out of it just as other characters in Bleach eventually wake up.

4. I highly doubt sasuke would run to the soul society and run back.

5. We are talking about the Sasuke that just fought Naruto with the Rinne-Sharingan. That was not that the Sasuke being discussed. That was the last lol.

6. Die of hunger? Are you serious lol. Sasuke didn't eat during the whole war with the Ten Tails. He can literally summon animals and he has water style. If he needed (Which he doesn't)

Lol what are you talking about remnant, sasuke doesnt even have the rinne-sharingan? and please provide me with scans of where the captains woke up from the KS because thats just dumb the whole reason the captains were so reliant on ichigo being the one to defeat aizen is because he was pretty much the only person that wasn't yet under the influence of KS.

Aizen takes this for me thanks to KS + immortality and regen

Im pretty sure KS will still get nullifed by Izanagi and whats stopping Sasuke from just reflecting KS back at Aizen like Itachi did? There's no evidence that KS can't just be bounced back and if that forces Aizen to turn it off, then that gives Sasuke a tremendous advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back