• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Madara Uchiha

Stamina, intelligence, regen, experience go to Madara. If we remove pis, Madara has more knowledge and how to use about Rinnegan. Also, there is Limbo, Sasuke can see them but can't harm them.

Also, Madara takes this. First thing needs to mention that Madara able to fly freely while remaining human size and Susano'o is humongous. While his Limbos making Susano'o his punching bag he destroy CTs.

Is there any ranged technique Sasuke use other than Indra's Arrow in this form?

I can't say another thing and not even sure this because we don't know the mindset.

Sasuke can throw lighting bolts casually,wich are easily stronger than Naruto's BB and can go throw Kurama's Avatar like nothing.

Both are roughly equal in AP and Dura,Kurama noted that Sasuke was on Hagormo's lvl,and Hagoromo noted that one rinnegan Madara was almost on his lvl,dual rinnegan Madara is equal or stronger than Hagoromo.

Sasuke has a pretty durable Susanoo,Naruto was not even able to scratch it,only TBBRS damaged it.Sasuke can most likely teleport his Susanoo,can fire powerful lighting bolts/

Madara has a lot better stamina,Regenerationn and Limbo clones that are equal to him,TSBs are a good support,Mokuton on almost planetary lvl.

Sasuke will get exhausted after Indra's arrow,so Madara will end him easily.

Madara takes it mid diff.

1 question

if Madara can evade Indra's arrow then Madara via superior hax and experience, also

if not then Sasuke.

however this version of sasuke can only shoot indra's arrow and revert to a much weaker form.

so either sasuke one shots ot madara evades and one shots

Really?

i dont think so but fair deal i guess

Then i guess he can always swap places with a limbo clone or use a limbo clone to block the arrow

as he can make them appear where he wants

Indra's arrow had the capacity to one shot naruto.

you need an Ap of 5 times to one shot.

Madara is relative to naruto

Naruto still survived tho

And madara has greater Chakra,Regen than Naruto so saying that he would get as hurt as Naruto(as they are relative)is completely fair after which Madara demolishes Sasuke

Naruto survived by adding a shit ton of nature energy to amp up his TB rasenshuriken

and even then he could only stalemate Indra's arrow

but you have a point about regen

forgot about that

Madara might just regen and kill and exhausted Sasuke

I don't see how Madara wins? His outmatched. His regen will be useless, Indra's Arrow will blow him away. Naruto's already matched him in Taijutsu, Sasuke should be able to do the same.

"Experience" Is a trope in fiction for the most part, in all shonen manga, having more "experience" doesn't stop a character who is way younger and less experienced from fighting equally with another character.

I disagree with @Mindovin in terms of Sasuke not being able to harm limbos, that makes 0 sense when Sasuke has Six Paths Chakra. I literally can't see a plus for Madara here.

Naruto is not equal to Madara in h2h,we saw only 1 frame of Naruto's clones fighting Madara's limbo.That means absolutely nothing.

Sasuke can not wreck Madara's limbo,they are equal to him and Sasuke is not stronger than Dual rinnegan Madara,they are roughly equal.

Yeah. Yes, it does.

Uh, what? No.

Anyway, I don't care about the match and I know it could lead to something else, so I'm leaving.

Does this sasuke have stamina to last enough? The Bijuu chakra boost seemed like a temporal boost and nothing else.

Even 1 rinnegan Madara's clone was able to block Naruto's TSB attack and counter attack.
Naruto-4953617
Then,by that 1 frame i can say Madara stomps both of them.

Dzhindzholia said:
Even 1 rinnegan Madara's clone was able to block Naruto's TSB attack and counter attack.
Naruto-4953617
Then,by that 1 frame i can say Madara stomps both of them.
This panel is Naruto Blocking a Limbo from attacking Sakura and Sasuke tanking a hit from them. Even then, Madara's Physical stats don't change bro....And this Sasuke in Biju Susanoo Sasuke. Madara couldn't really beat Sasuke before, so now it's damn there impossible.

@Dzhindzholia

Unlike your example which is contradicted by Naruto holding Madara down like it was nothing, and Sasuke slicing him in half without even an incomplete Susano'o, Naruto and Sasuke both casually destroyed Madara's meteors after Naruto's shadow clones matched Madara's Limbo.

They were not even panicking when three eyed Madara was coming at them. Sasuke only started worrying when Kaguya was brought back, and was asking about how someone so powerful could exist.

Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke stomps Dual Rinnegan Madara, and could only lose because of Madara's Regenerationn.

I just want to tell you that 1 frame of some action means almost absolutley nothing.Here Madara blocked Naruto's attack and Sasuke's chidory sword.Last time it was able to cut in half Madara.Madara did not try to defend himsef,but still a feat.

this sasuke kinda stumps lol. Isnt this the same dual rinnegan Madara who got one shotted by SOSP base Naruto and speed blitz?? RIP madara

Back