• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Madara Uchiha

Dzhindzholia said:
Momoshiki can wreck anyone in Naruto verse.Anyone who uses Jutsus against him,he just absorbs everything and sends back multiplied.
Any Rinnegan user can do this. Absorb and get stronger, example is Sasuke.

@Burning

From Madara's profile:

At least Small Planet level (Possesses the combined power of Sasuke and Naruto, and Hagoromo stated that Madara approached his power)

It's almost Madara = Naruto + Sasuke as it says in his own profile.

No, it would have been smarter on SPSM's part Naruto to have continued small as Obito Jinchuuriki did against BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke(Juugo Curse Mark + Kurama Cloak) small but difficult to hit and advantageous, since Naruto would have been a small and difficult target and if Naruto had the intention of killing or defeating Sasuke in that fight he would have simply sent a spam from Rasenshuriken to seriously injure Sasuke's Susano'o, or fly in his small form while Sasuke Rinnegan can only fly with Perefect Susano ' which is easy to get right.

Momoshiki has thrown hands with Naruto and Sasuke at ther strongest and could hold back MA Susanno with just wood release and he has almost. You can also note right when he finished eating Kinshiki he tanked sasuke's sword at the back of his neck like it was nothing. The guy even almost choked Kurama to death lmao even thought its not funny life for real right now your downplaying Momoshiki who clearly has Low 5B feats. He even tanked MA Susanno's attack and got up like it was nothing.

@Astral

"The guy even almost choked Kurama to death lmao even thought its not real life right now your downplaying Momoshiki who clearly has Low 5B feats."

"Naruto and Sasuke are just as strong and have more Low 5B feats than Madara."

Neither Madara nor Momoshiki has more Low 5-B talents than Naruto or Sasuke, but are you saying that Momoshiki has more Low 5-B talents than Madara? Then it is me who is downgrade Momoshiki when you it's actually are downgrade Madara?

Let me snip this BS in the bud...I leave for a hour and this happens?

LCf4lPa

So, for starters, this "Biju-Susanoo Sasuke = Hagoromo" nonsense.

Kurama states and I quote:

"This is bad, he's merging all of the disseminated chakra into one. And unbelievably well too, almost unrivaled. It's like six paths geezer's level. Well, except he's doing the reverse thing."

Viz Scan:

0696-007.2
Now, i don't want to offend anyone, nor am I taking shots at anyone, but it's basic reading comprehension. Kurama isn't talking about the power of the Susanoo with the Biju Chakra, he's talking about Sasuke's skill in merging all the chakra into one. This should be obvious....like, elementary obvious...

@Enryu

I've never agreed with scaling Dual Rinnegan Madara above them, but people seem to like headcanon than actual feats and showings, so I left it like that.

Back