• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Madara Uchiha

Dzhindzholia said:
"kaguya >>>>>madara"
Kaguya>Madara in therms of chakra capacity,maby strength.
naruto clone could easily keep up with madara limbo

naruto with only biju amb(Unrivalled Strength) was able to keep up with kagya

with Unrivalled Strength naruto>>without Unrivalled Strength naruto

>Madara low diff

Lmao.

Madara was approaching Hagoromo's strength the same way he was approaching Kaguya's, and was still noted to be considerably inferior to her. People take the whole "approaching" stuff literally. By that logic, SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke are on Hagoromo's level too. They could match Dual Rinnegan Madara, and Naruto could hang out with a casual Kaguya who's >>> three eyed Madara. No matter how you look at it, his performance was impressive against someone that's supposed to vastly exceed him.

Base Hagoromo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Base Madara. The Juubi Hagoromo absorbed is the complete thing. Madara only has portions. Jinchüriki Hagoromo claps Dual Rinnegan Madara with mid difficulty.

Dual Rinnegan Madara low-diffs Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke? I don't even...

You guys should stop pushing your headcanon and stick to manga facts. Dual Rinnegan Madara can't even low-diff Rinnegan Sasuke.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Omimi
?

I really dont understand what u are trying to say i have agreed with TFO that Sasukes and Kaguyas chakra should be roughly equal
which one

Baki low diffs Sasuke who gets high diffed by one eyed Madara who in his Double Rinnegan Rinnesharingan 6 paths sage mode gets Mid diffed by Hagoromo who is around 19 times below our lord and saviour Teuchi The ramen guy

@Burning Full Fingers

Naruto-4986403
Yeah,Kaguya was mencioned to be on a whole different lvl,chakra wise.Wich she absorbed from ppl under IT.

Burning Full Fingers said:
>Madara low diff
Lmao.

Madara was approaching Hagoromo's strength the same way he was approaching Kaguya's, and was still noted to be considerably inferior to her. People take the whole "approaching" stuff literally. By that logic, SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke are on Hagoromo's level too. They could match Dual Rinnegan Madara, and Naruto could hang out with a casual Kaguya who's >>> three eyed Madara. No matter how you look at it, his performance was impressive against someone that's supposed to vastly exceed him.

Base Hagoromo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Base Madara. The Juubi Hagoromo absorbed is the complete thing. Madara only has portions. Jinchüriki Hagoromo claps Dual Rinnegan Madara with mid difficulty.

Dual Rinnegan Madara low-diffs Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke? I don't even...

You guys should stop pushing your headcanon and stick to manga facts. Dual Rinnegan Madara can't even low-diff Rinnegan Sasuke.
"SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke are on Hagoromo's level too."

Well that's a lie Hagoromo gave half of his power to Naruto and Sasuke and Madara Six Paths Sage (Dual Rinnegan + Shinju) = Hagoromo (Jichuuriki Juubi) = SPSM Naruto + Sasuke Rinnegan, Sasuke and Naruto each had 50% power Hagoromo .

And the same thing about you are claiming that Sasuke Rinnegan managed to face Kaguya when in fact he was stomp several times by her and saying that Sasuke (Six Paths Susano'o) = Kaguya and then I say absurd things?

You are complaining of me saying that Madara Six Paths Sage (Dual Rinnegan + Shinju) >> Sasuke (Six Paths Susano'o) being that Hagoromo himself said that Madara SPS (one Rinnegan) was close to his power and we only have the affirmation of Kurama saying that Sasuke was near the level of Hagoromo, whom do you believe more? In Kurama? Or Hagoromo himself saying that Madara was close to his power before he had Rinnegan + Shinju? And this match is a 5 vs. 1 and in addition Madara is small compared to this version of Sasuke and makes Sasuke an easy target for Madara and his limbs and also who do you think will tire faster Madara? or Sasuke?

And I think I overdid it with Low-Dif

Chakra level not that important really.

Juubito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whole alliance and JJ Madara more so and we saw the results.

And Kaguya was noted to be superior to Madara,chakra wise.But her power says otherwise.She is equal to Madara,maby a little stronger.

Dzhindzholia said:
And Kaguya was noted to be superior to Madara,chakra wise.But her power says otherwise.She is equal to Madara,maby a little stronger.
And it has also been said that Madara was not the second strongest being in Naruto's universe just being behind the Kaguya?

why do guys think that more chakra=/=stronger

even thou manga shows us that more chakra=/=stronger

1.jj madara is stroner then jubito cuz he has more chakra

2. kaguya is stroner then jj madara cuz she has more chakra

3.IT kaguya is stroner then normal kaguya cuz she has more chakra

4. sasuke with biju chakra stronger then rinnegan sasuke cuz he had more chakra

wait wait wait lol when the hell has it been stated that Madara is the second strongest in the verse. Hell currently we dont even know who the strongest is in the verse not taking in hax. Momoshiki being stronger than Kaguya is always up for discussion than we have Adult Naruto and Adult sasuke who the beat the hell out of him.

that doesnt mean nothing lol we go by feats and correct scaling. Obito had the rinnegan and SPS mode and tailed beasts but we know Might Guy is way stronger and faster than him. Sometimes its alright to go by statements but only if it follows what has been shown

only naruto manga 1-700 chapter

Kaguya

JJ hagoromo

base hagoromo

jj madara/biju sasuke/NE maruto

Shadowbokunohero said:
Madara as of currently is like 5th i think or sixth
What is your strongest Naruto character ranking since I think Madara is the second strongest fanfic, but find that Momoshiki is the strongest or second is normal even though he's being arrogant and not knowing how strong Kaguya has become after eat Shinju fruit...

we litarally have statements from Naruto and Sasuke putting Momoshiki above Kaguya and we dont know if Momoshiki knew about Kaguya or not. Urashiki said they have been watching the events that took place in the Last so the probably also so Kaguya before she switced dimensions. Also Momo has eaten many Shinju fruits compared to Kaguya tbh and has absorb Kinshiki and his hax is way better compared to Kaguyas.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Well, Momoshiki stronger than Kaguya = fanfic also since he was arrogant and did not know how strong Kaguya had become after eating the fruit of Shinju.
i agree

1:Hagoromo (After absorbing Juubi)

2:Kaguya(at strongest)

3:Madara(at strongest)

4:Momoshiki (at strongest)

5:Naruto (at strongest)

6:Sasuke (at strongest)

AstralKing7 said:
we litarally have statements from Naruto and Sasuke putting Momoshiki above Kaguya and we dont know if Momoshiki knew about Kaguya or not. Urashiki said they have been watching the events that took place in the Last so the probably also so Kaguya before she switced dimensions. Also Momo has eaten many Shinju fruits compared to Kaguya tbh and has absorb Kinshiki and his hax is way better compared to Kaguyas.
Strange ... why is not Momoshiki's profile saying he's stronger than Madara? Could not you have done enough? Or simply all the evidence you had that Momoshiki >> Kaguya were unmasked in others threads I read? and also why Momoshiki's profile does not say that he is stronger than Madara for his At Least Low 5-B justification?

why should Momoshiki scale to Madara??? Naruto and Sasuke are just as strong and have more Low 5B feats than Madara. Momoshiki downright has been stated to be stronger than Kaguya. The unmasking that your talking about is nothing but pure headcanon when we have statements from Naruto and Sasuke and Momo himself. The LN said this alot, the manga said this, and the movie even tho its been retconed.

@Enryu

I said they were equal to Hagoromo going by your logic. Dual Rinnegan Madara isn't as strong as Jinchüriki Hagoromo. Well, at least to me.

When did I say Rinnegan Sasuke is equal to Kaguya? I said SPSM Naruto could hang out with a casual Kaguya, who's stronger than three eyed Madara. How does someone expect Dual Rinnegan Madara to have little difficulty against Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke? It's entirely unreasonable. And...I never said Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke = Kaguya either. But he absorbed what essentially gave Kaguya and Madara the bulk of their power and channeled it into his Susanoo.

Kurama was talking about his skill with the Bijuu chakra, and one-eyed Madara isn't close to Hagoromo's power. He was approaching it. The same way he was approaching Kaguya's power, and is still <<<< her at his strongest.

I'm telling you that if we're using your logic, which is Dual Rinnegan Madara = Jinchüriki Hagoromo, then SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke are on Hagoromo's level too, going by their feats against Madara and Naruto's feats against a casual Kaguya.

SPSM Naruto was a small target compared to Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke, but what would have happened to him if he didn't use his Asura Avatar? He'd have been stomped. That's what's going to happen to Madara and his Limbo here. I'm saying that only his Regenerationn saves him. He's not a match for Sasuke in sheer power.

AstralKing7 said:
why should Momoshiki scale to Madara??? Naruto and Sasuke are just as strong and have more Low 5B feats than Madara. Momoshiki downright has been stated to be stronger than Kaguya. The unmasking that your talking about is nothing but pure headcanon when we have statements from Naruto and Sasuke and Momo himself. The LN said this alot, the manga said this, and the movie even tho its been retconed.
bold it was threat/ danger no?

AstralKing7 said:
If Momoshiki is stronger than Madara why on his profile does he say nothing that he is stronger than Madara? and the same thing goes for Momoshiki, he has no Low 5-B talent. Is it because all your points about Momoshiki >> Madara have been refuted in other threads about Boruto?

Momoshiki can wreck anyone in Naruto verse.Anyone who uses Jutsus against him,he just absorbs everything and sends back multiplied.

Momoshiki being above Madara and Kaguya is just speculations, there is not solid evidence of that even if all the cannon is saying it.

It can be easily a NLF.

Back