• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Madara Uchiha

Madara was also sure that he can take both of them.

"Sasuke slicing him in half without even an incomplete Susano'o"

He did that from Madara's back,he was not even blocking.

"Naruto and Sasuke both casually destroyed Madara's meteors after Naruto's shadow clones matched Madara's Limbo."

Destroying a rocks is not a great feat actually.1 frame means absolutely nothing,also don't forget that Madara also can use wood clones,it is not like he is helplesse.

"Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke stomps Dual Rinnegan Madara, and could only lose because of Madara's Regenerationn."

Proofs?Kurama stated that Sasuke was on Hagoromo's lvl.Hagoromo also stated that 1 rinnegan Madara was almost as strong as him.

This alone proves that Madara>=Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke.

Dzhindzholia said:
Madara was also sure that he can take both of them.
"Sasuke slicing him in half without even an incomplete Susano'o"

He did that from Madara's back,he was not even blocking.

"Naruto and Sasuke both casually destroyed Madara's meteors after Naruto's shadow clones matched Madara's Limbo."

Destroying a rocks is not a great feat actually.1 frame means absolutely nothing,also don't forget that Madara also can use wood clones,it is not like he is helplesse.

"Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke stomps Dual Rinnegan Madara, and could only lose because of Madara's Regenerationn."

Proofs?Kurama stated that Sasuke was on Hagoromo's lvl.Hagoromo also stated that 1 rinnegan Madara was almost as strong as him.

This alone proves that Madara>=Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke.
Indra's arrow was going to one one shot naruto if he didnt amp him self up

one shot requires 5 times the ap

Rikudo naruto is relative to Madara or maybe slightly stronger or weaker depending on your view.

this mean's Indra's arrow is 5 times more powerful than Madara

thats why madara gets one shotted by it

unless he avoids it

Man I love in-verse fights

Anyway, going with Sasuke High-Diff

They both have Rinnegan, yet Madara is much more likely to actually try and use it's other abilities along with Regen, Sasuke can see Limbo just fine and Indra's Arrow, while last ditch, would obliterate Madara along with Sasuke not being too shy about Amenotejikara. And a plus is that both Naruto and Sasuke were capable of competently fighting Madara by themselves.

Hst master said:
Man I love in-verse fights
Anyway, going with Sasuke High-Diff

They both have Rinnegan, yet Madara is much more likely to actually try and use it's other abilities along with Regen, Sasuke can see Limbo just fine and Indra's Arrow, while last ditch, would obliterate Madara along with Sasuke not being too shy about Amenotejikara. And a plus is that both Naruto and Sasuke were capable of competently fighting Madara by themselves.
Sasuke cant use anything other than Indra's arrow

@Dhindzholia

• Madara being sure he could isn't proof. (Also, this is BIju-Susanoo Sasuke, not just Regular Rinnegan Sasuke)
  • Naruto and Sasuke casually destroying Madara's CT are impressive, and there isn't just 1 panel. Why don't you reread the chapter, then say that again.
  • Kurama stated Sasuke was on Hags level in regards to his chakra control skill not power. And Biju-Susanoo Sasuke is on Kaguya's level. Something that Madara isn't.
Just stop dude.

Kaguya = Madara chakra + The chakra from all the Ninjas around the world

Sasuke = His own chakra which should be around half of Madaras chakra + tailed beasts which is the other half of Madara

And even then More chakra doesnt mean someone is stronger or even comparable to another character

@ShrekAlmighty

Let me ask you 3 questions before I continue....

1.)How strong was Kaguya prior to being sealed?

2.)What does Six Paths Chibaku Tensei do?

3.)What did Sasuke do with the Biju and his Susanoo

Answer these three, and you should see why I said what I said.

1- Far above Sasuke and quite above Naruto

2-Seal things?

3-Fused his Susanoo with Chakra from the Bijuu

I dont see it my boy

He is still missing the chakra from every other ninja in the world

And even then point still stands that same chakra doesnt mean same power

yes cause Sasuke can literally do only one thing in this battle and then gets depowered like a sissy

and people keep forgetting that

it's easier to change the character than to get everyone's attention

ShrekAlmighty said:
1- Far above Sasuke and quite above Naruto
2-Seal things?

3-Fused his Susanoo with Chakra from the Bijuu

I dont see it my boy

@Bold

That's not a question, you're right. Sasuke is just as skilled as Hags though, so the AP he'd have with that Chakra due to his skill shouldn't even be in question either.

1.)Kaguya is at least 2-3x stronger than Madara.

0679-003
0689-009

• Absorbed Chakra from IT that was stated to be superior to tentails.
  • Absorbed Chakra from IT again, and is stated to be exponentially superor than before.
Thus, Kaguya (Chapter 689) > Kaguya (Chapter 679) > Rinnesharingan Madara.

2.)Six Paths Chibaku Tensei Strips Kaguya of all of her chakra (In the form of the Biju) and seals her body away as the core of the CT.

• Now that i think about it, all the Biju should be 2-3x stronger now than before because of this...
3.)Sasuke took the biju, and absorbed their chakra into the Susanoo, the same Chakra that Kaguya had that made her 2-3x stronger than Madara that was stripped from her in the Six Pths Chibaku Tensei.

NOW, do you see why I say Biju-Susanoo Sasuke is comparable to Kaguya?

Six Paths Susano'o =/= Juubi/Madara/Kaguya in chakra

Only thing Sasuke did is focusing on Tailed Beasts Chakra in his Susano'o and creating SP Susano'o like how Kurama's chakra become more focused when Naruto uses.

TheFinalOrder said:
I disagree with @Mindovin in terms of Sasuke not being able to harm limbos, that makes 0 sense when Sasuke has Six Paths Chakra. I literally can't see a plus for Madara here.
Six Paths Chakra=/=six path sage chakra

sasuke said six path sage chakra can harm limbo and he only has Six Paths Chakra

+ his sword didn't able to touch limbo

Dzhindzholia said:
I just want to tell you that 1 frame of some action means almost absolutley nothing.Here Madara blocked Naruto's attack and Sasuke's chidory sword.Last time it was able to cut in half Madara.Madara did not try to defend himsef,but still a feat.
k then how about this

kaguya >>>>>madara

and naruto was able to keep up with kaguya

Omimi said:
TheFinalOrder said:
I disagree with @Mindovin in terms of Sasuke not being able to harm limbos, that makes 0 sense when Sasuke has Six Paths Chakra. I literally can't see a plus for Madara here.
Six Paths Chakra=/=six path sage chakra
sasuke said six path sage chakra can harm limbo and he only has Six Paths Chakra

+ his sword didn't able to touch limbo
His sword didn't have Chakra running through it when he tossed it for one, and for two, only Chidori only turns black when it's exposed to Nature energy of some sort.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Kaguya = Madara chakra + The chakra from all the Ninjas around the world
Sasuke = His own chakra which should be around half of Madaras chakra + tailed beasts which is the other half of Madara

And even then More chakra doesnt mean someone is stronger or even comparable to another character
blod not half

+ amp tailed beasts which is more then what madara tailed beasts has

ShrekAlmighty said:

kaguya already absorb some of that lol thats why its amp tailed beasts

if anything amp tailed beasts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tailed beasts

@Omimi

?

I really dont understand what u are trying to say i have agreed with TFO that Sasukes and Kaguyas chakra should be roughly equal

I do not understand why you're talking about Kaguya = Sasuke (Six Paths Susano'o), and Kurama himself stated that Sasuke was close to Hagoromo's level when he absorbed the Bijuus chakra and Madara Six Paths (one Rinnegan) was also said Madara Six Paths (one Rinnegan) that was said to be close to Hagoromo's level by Hagoromo himself and the fight of Naruto and Sasuke vs. Kaguya in the most of the time he limited Kaguya's abilities and needed Sakura's PIS to get her sealed it, and you claim that Sasuke Rinnegan accompanied Kaguya when in fact he was stomp several times by her being Naruto who fought her for more time and even so both together were stomp by Kaguya, and also Madara seems to have the advantage of size since it is small compared to Six Paths Susano'o that can be hit with any attack by the size disadvantage and also the Madara limbs have already been claimed to be at the same level as the original Madara and have the same ability (taking out the TSB's since they do not have it) ie, this is practically a 5 vs 1 and yet Madara has Regenerationn that Sasuke has nothing to deny (by removing the Amaterasu that can be detained by the TSB of Madara)

Madara Low-Dif

The only thing that will be threatening to Madara is the Amaterasu that can be denied by a TSB or Limbo.

I could not say it better,Madara absorbs amaterasu easily.

His perfect Susanoo is around 15km in his Edo form.But the size varies.

Dzhindzholia said:
I could not say it better,Madara absorbs amaterasu easily.
His perfect Susanoo is around 15km in his Edo form.But the size varies.
But it seems to be a size advantage for Madara since Sasuke is almost the same size as him and Sasuke almost did not appear compared to his Six Paths Susano'o and also number advantage since it is practically 5 vs 1.

Back