• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Castlevania!Alucard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Sasuke uchiha sharingan rinnegan by xuzumaki-d8mbdo1
Alucard (Castlavania)
Looks fun. That's really all I've got to say there.
Battle starts at a distance of 250 meters, in some abandoned forest ruins somewhere. Something like this I guess?

All standard win conditions apply, all standard equipment available, both at full-power, and so on. Who wins, the Uchiha or the dhampir? Stating your reasoning would be appreciated. Remember, generic, one/two word votes don't count.

Still have yet to read Alucard's abilities, but Isn't Sasuke's speed at a high end of MHS+ while Alucard's speed at a low end? This means that Sasuke could be a few times faster than Alucard, at least.

Sasuke's Susanoo and Rinnegan Teleportation should allow Sasuke to tank hits from Alucard just fine imo.

I don't know, on that first one, it doesn't really specify for either of them.

He does have his rinnegan powers and his time-space ninjutsu so could BFR him or he could six-paths susanoo and with his susanoo he can fly as well

I'm going with Alucard on this. His hax blocks most of sasuke's. Susanoo is hard to deal with but I think thinks he has enough stamina to outlast sasuke since the susanoo and rinnegan takes quite a lot of chakra if I recall correctly.

Three questions,what exactly is alucard's "time maipulation"? and how does he use it in combat?

And has alucard broke out of someone's illusions whose TP attacks are atleast on the same tier as sasuke?

For anyone asking:

Soul Manipulation: He can soul suck numerous souls around him with the "soul steal" ability, like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iGdRa97FnE (skip to 2:16)

Time Manipulation: Can stop time using the stop watch for a couple of seconds (don't remember exactly but it's around 5 seconds)

Also, the illusion breaking was when he broke out of Succubus' illusion which was a very realistic depiction of his mother's death to the point where Alucard couldn't sense that it was an illusion for a couple seconds.

Alucard also wins because he has invulnerability as well where he can cast a spell and become to immune to damage for a short period.

Do not forget the glasses Maria gives to Alucard in SotN after beating the priest in the first castle. They are mandatory if you want to reach the true ending, because they help you see through illusions(specifically when fighting Richter Belmont just at the end of the first castle). And for the Time Manipulation, he just needs the watch drop item and you can spam it until you run out of hearts(game mechanic). It stops time for 5 seconds or something around that. To take on the Susano'o, I don't know if it would work, but I think he just has to stop time, teleport inside it or turn into fog, and either simply kill him with his weapon, suck his soul or something. I vote for Alucard because of his more broad abilities and arsenal, and sincerely because he is one of my favorite characters. Don't get me wrong though, I know clearly who Sasuke is and what his current abilities are since I have been watching Naruto since the beginning.

If Alucard time stops right after the last one ends he can stop time for a total of 16-17 minutes because the total of 199 times also the total amount of hearts that can be held is 999 and it takes five hearts ( if i remember right )to use his time stop so for me it goes back to what i said earlier if sasuke can teleport or something first he wins but if Alucard can time stop him and keeps him there than he wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back