• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke fights a Demonic Beast (Naruto vs Fire Emblem)

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
Sasuke, after transplanting Itachi's eyes into his own with surgery from Obito, awakens after killing the hoards of White Zetsu and learning the truth from Itachi, immediately departs for the Hidden Leaf. However, during all this, he encounters Edelgard, who is also preparing her own final confrontation against her former teacher and classmates and inexplicably lands during their travel to Konoha. Both sense the raw power of each other and immediately prepare for battle. Sasuke sends on Jugo, Orochimaru, and Suigetsu ahead while he would handle whoever she was. Edelgard supposed she would handle the brat before her teacher and comrades

EMS Sasuke used. Sasuke starts in base but can activate his Sharingan and MS. Majestic Attire Susanoo restricted. Humanoid and Armored Base Susanoo allowed(?)

Hegemon Edelgard used.

Speed equalized.

Both start at 20 meters apart. Battle takes place in the same forest Sasuke fought against the White Zetsus

Best Uchiha:

Best Three Houses Waifu:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
the name of the group during the Killer Bee fight was still "Taka"--but I get the picture. "Akatsuki Cloak Sasuke" tends to be the name I use for him.

Either way, this feels like a bit of a mismatch, at first glance. Akatsuki Cloak Sasuke, even with the Mangekyo Sharingan, is probably outmatched in terms of AP/Dura. On top of that, Edelgard has Seal Strength and Seal Mana, that even by scoring some small amount of damage, e.g. just barely drawing blood, her attacks will weaken Sasuke's stats and ability to mould and manipulate chakra (provided chakra is equalized to magic/mana here). Edelgard's ability Commander potentially nullifies at least some effects of Sasuke's genjutsu as a status effect. She also possesses a barrier around her, which might serve to (at least initially) block Amaterasu, which is Sasuke's main surefire way of winning here. And to top everything off for Edelgard, she's a white mage, and can heal herself while dealing damage simultaneously, albeit her use of magic is limited..

Sasuke's primary winning conditions will rely on five factors:
His ability to read Edelgard's movements with the Sharingan/MS, and dodge/respond accordingly, in order to avoid being one-shot.
How much he can use Amaterasu/how long can he maintain the Mangekyo Sharingan?
How likely it is that Sasuke can or would attempt to create the conditions to use Kirin, which is a surefire means to penetrate Edelgard's superior durability
Do we equalize chakra to mana?
To what extent does Commander nullify status effects? Mind Manipulation counts, but what about pure illusion?

It's a hard match-up. I feel like Edelgard wins more often than not, EMS Sasuke might have been a little more suited for it, with Majestic Attire Susano'o restricted.

Sasuke is absolutely not pulling it off. Hegemon Edelgard has too much final boss anti-cheese bullshit on her for him to really level the playing field and contend with her (especially if Seal Mana counts for chakra like Stoned said). He can't even try to range her out because of Distant Counter. Also, he has to put her down four times without getting killed before she actually dies thanks to how Demonic Beasts work, and each death adds on another buff he has to deal with.

I think Edelgard wins. Sasuke tries, but that kid is getting smoked, MS or not.

Yeah, I was looking over their profiles and was thinking that FKS Sasuke was too busted because of his Susanoo. Should I change it to FKS Sasuke? It was either Hebi, Taka, or FKS Sasuke against Hegemon Edelgard or against the other Demonic Beasts but the other beasts lack range.

If MS Taka Sasuke is too weak then then I'll change it to EMS Sasuke to make it more fair.

EDIT: EMS

Okay, changed to EMS Sasuke. Speed is still equalized and Majestic Attire Susanoo is restricted. He can still use his Armored Susanoo (the same one he used against Danzo) and Jugo cursed seal

Last edited:
Also, Sasuke has substitution jutsu and Body flicker and he also resists wilted flower's attempt at paralysis via his resistance against Danzo's seal. (also stated on his profile). His Sharingan's tracking also helps him possibly avoid attacks

Since it's also changed to EMS Sasuke and he can still use his base Susanoo, he can perhaps block her attacks with the Susanoo as well, but idk if she could pierce Susanoo.

Waiting for more people. If it's a stomp regardless because Sasuke can't do anything then I'll close it.

Sasuke is absolutely not pulling it off. Hegemon Edelgard has too much final boss anti-cheese bullshit on her for him to really level the playing field and contend with her (especially if Seal Mana counts for chakra like Stoned said). He can't even try to range her out because of Distant Counter. Also, he has to put her down four times without getting killed before she actually dies thanks to how Demonic Beasts work, and each death adds on another buff he has to deal with.

I think Edelgard wins. Sasuke tries, but that kid is getting smoked, MS or not.
I'll argue for Sasuke for a few messages, and I looked at the profile for Edel and bro I'm not reading that shit sry. Can you summarize what are the most important "anti cheese" stuff that you refer to here?

Don't see how Distant Counter would work if it's lightning based, which Sasuke resists (unaffected by a Lightning Jutsu from the right hand man of the Raikage from like, the lightning nation lol)

I also recall that Sharingan Genjutsu is layered, especially EMS

Last edited:
Sasuke doesn't require eye contact with EMS Genjutsu so the second he goes for it then Edelgarde just loses immediately due to how layered it is.

That's what I wanted. Just more people to tell me if its a stomp or not or if this matchup is doable. Since it's a stomp, I'll get someone to close it

Sasuke doesn't require eye contact with EMS Genjutsu so the second he goes for it then Edelgarde just loses immediately due to how layered it is.
Incorrect, the EMS still requires eye contact, it's only with his Rinnegan key that he no longer needs direct eye contact to snare someone. However, I think the likelihood of Sasuke and Edelgard making eye contact more than once throughout this fight is actually fairly high, but we still have to question if Edelgard's Resistance to Status Effect Inducement applies to the full gauntlet of capabilities and versatility that genjutsu has, or whether it only prevents certain parts of it.

With EMS Sasuke, there's a lot more win conditions for him. He can maintain EMS for the entire fight, and with speed equalized, he should have no trouble at all reading Edelgard's movements, while in-character he's known to spam Amaterasu/Enton: Kagutsuchi attacks, which would continue to burn Edelgard away into ash, overcoming her Low-Mid Regeneration and preventing her from Resurrecting with the Wrath buffs. From that point it becomes a battle of attrition, and I think EMS Sasuke takes it more often than not; we've listed Edelgard's stamina as "superhuman" without anything really explaining why (not even a scaling chain!), while EMS Sasuke's stamina can be safely said to be greater than MS Sasuke, who fought the Five Kages, Danzo, and Kakashi back-to-back while spamming techniques that caused him incredible pain, loss of eyesight, and severe chakra drain.

EMS Sasuke takes this fight 6, maybe 7/10 times, high-diff, IMO.

Last edited:
Sasuke's 7-A key would get stomped by Edelgard more often than not, unless he just instantly uses Amaterasu to burn through her regen and prevent her resurrections, so the OP changed it to EMS Sasuke.

Sasuke's 7-A key would get stomped by Edelgard more often than not, unless he just instantly uses Amaterasu to burn through her regen and prevent her resurrections, so the OP changed it to EMS Sasuke.
In that case Sasuke realizes how strong she is and one-shots her with his Perfect Susano'o and yes, he does have that in his EMS Key. He used it against Jūbito as that's where he unlocked it in the first place.

Back