• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha (Composite) vs Uryü Ishida (Composite)

Aizenishere said:
I mean.. As Sasuke lays dying and Uryuu walks off Sasuke can use Izanagi then completely and utterly wreck a man.
Wow! Aizen the main man is here! I was waiting for you!

Aizenishere said:
I mean.. As Sasuke lays dying and Uryuu walks off Sasuke can use Izanagi then completely and utterly wreck a man.
Why would he risk losing an eye after admitting defeat just to please fans?

Unite My Rice said:
AppleLord said:
Unite My Rice said:
Sasuke turns him into a new moon with a glance.
Naruto's Earth is bigger than ours? He created 9 moons when he fought Naruto.
They were just big enough to contain the bijuus, not moon size. v.v
Just how big is the Chibaku Tensei? Nagato can level an island with it. Madara could level a country with it. So I'm curious to know the size of Sasuke's version.

Well Sasuke has never used it. I know it was used by Hagoromo to make the Current Naruto Moon. After all that is where Kaguya was originally sealed. So it can def get up to moon sized. Which is what I said Sauke can do. Then I guessed that since Sasuke has Small planet tier he could possibly make it small planet size, possibly. This was a guess.

I am not talking about any thing he has actually done, I am just guessing through power scaling. After all the current moon in Naruto was made by Hagoromo and Naruto and Sasuke inherited his power

Dariel Senju said:
Lol, I've noticed an exponential increase in the versus of Bleach and Naruto since a few days. What the hell is going on?
Let me guess. Both verses are being revised right now

Dariel Senju said:
Lol, I've noticed an exponential increase in the versus of Bleach and Naruto since a few days. What the hell is going on?
Ask @JohnCenaNation who is spamming the threads.

-Sasuke activates Sharingan and Rinnegan and goes Perfect Susanoo

-Ishida activates Anti-Thesis.

-Sharingan, Rinnegan and Perfect Susanoo becomes Ishida's.

Bye Bye Sauce. :')

The4Godlike said:

Nice memes

The4Godlike said:

Yeeaah, no.

The4Godlike said:

Is that a fanfiction...?

Sasuke doesn't lose. I'm sorry but it'll likely go "A - Antithesis" hole in chest via Chidori transfers to Sasuke. He uses Izanagi. Teleports in front of Uryuu and cuts off his head

May as well give it to Sarada by that logic. Here is a perfectly good reason why he can't use it. He doesn't know how to. People should stop giving Sasuke abilities that he is never shown and never implied to be able to use.

Bepo4151 said:
May as well give it to Sarada by that logic. Here is a perfectly good reason why he can't use it. He doesn't know how to. People should stop giving Sasuke abilities that he is never shown and never implied to be able to use.
Either way he would not need it.

Back