• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha (Composite) vs Uryü Ishida (Composite)

According to Comic Vine, there is barely any discussion about this battle thread, so let's see what VS Battles Wiki has to say about it. Also, please don't bring any crossover composites, in-universe composites only.

Sasuke uchiha by jul26-d8uenwj

vs.

2eb6b20b72d3eb89bdd94c08a73bbebd--bleach-art-bleach-anime

Rules:

1. This is Sasuke from the final chapter of Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring without any injuries; whereas this is Uryu from the final chapter of Bleach without any injuries.

2. Sasuke in prime, has Rinnegan & Cursed Seal of Heaven, activates Indra Susanoo, enters Cursed Seal of Heaven Level 2, absorbs Chakra to limit, adsorbs Orochimaru, have Six Paths Yin Power, ate Mind Awakening Pills to limit, gets injected by White Snake Sage, wields Sword, Sword of Kusanagi, Kusari, Katar, Füma Shuriken, Bow & Arrow, and summons Snakes & Hawks.

3. Uryu in prime, wields Heilig Bogen & Seele Schneider, activates Antithesis, has Quincy Cross, Hollow Bait, Silber Draht, Anti-Arrancar Mine, Hakumen Kudashi, Silver Arrowhead & Gintō, wears Leiden Hant & Quincy Bangle, goes Quincy: Letzt Stil, and absorbs Reishi to limit.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back.

Ryüchi Cave
484Silberncolored
Fusion between both Ryüchi Cave and Silbern so both characters have location preference.

Shadowbokunohero said:
by killing him in one hit.... please remove the composite if you wanna make things fair
Wouldn't that make the fight draw? Oh wait, nevermind. Uryu is already dead. Hm....

But seriously how strong is Uryu anyways in the video game? Everyone is talking about Naruto composite, but zero for Bleach.

Why do you say it's a composite version of the characters, and then give specific versions in your battle set up?

It can be one or the other, not both.

Warren Valion said:
Why do you say it's a composite version of the characters, and then give specific versions in your battle set up?
It can be one or the other, not both.
Because crossover messes up the character's stats like how Gintoki in J-Stars Victory VS was classing with Ichigo's Bankai sword with his wooden sword.

I feel like this guy a troll their literally no debate about this on any battle forum lol.Also what exactly is a composite Uryu??

JohnCenaNation said:
Because crossover messes up the character's stats like how Gintoki in J-Stars Victory VS was classing with Ichigo's Bankai sword with his wooden sword.
I don't understand your explanation because there is no explanation. A composite version of a character IS every version of that character put into one, which is the complete antithesis to picking a specific version. As I said, it either a composite version of a character (like mentioned in the title) or a specific version (like you mentioned in your fight setup). You can't have both, as that is impossible.

And pick versions from the profiles that are for these characters, on this website, as it helps to enlighten you to the possibilities of a proper match up with these characters.

sasuke is just too strong. period. all his stats> uryiu's, so u get the point. hey, I have a question, how come base sasuke (post rinne) is 6-b? it says that it is scaled from base Naruto and his huge explosion on the moon. two things I noticed though: that explosion was all his chakra leaving his body and exploding correct? if that's so, any thread that we put him in base in, against another character that is 6-b, would just be a one shot, since Naruto dies if he tries to do that explosion again. and the other thing is that Naruto's chakra lvls>>> sasuke's chakra lvls, so how are they comparable if sasuke can never, ever in base be abel to replicate that feat?

Warren Valion said:
JohnCenaNation said:
I don't understand your explanation because there is no explanation. A composite version of a character IS every version of that character put into one, which is the complete antithesis to picking a specific version. As I said, it either a composite version of a character (like mentioned in the title) or a specific version (like you mentioned in your fight setup). You can't have both, as that is impossible.
And pick versions from the profiles that are for these characters, on this website, as it helps to enlighten you to the possibilities of a proper match up with these characters.
Explain yourself. This is a composite, but I don't allow crossover. What's the confusion here?

JohnCenaNation said:
Explain yourself. This is a composite, but I don't allow crossover. What's the confusion here?
Don't quote large patches of text, please.

The confusion comes from the fact that you say it's a composite version of the character in the title of this matchup, but in the rules of battle, you have a specific version of the characters, specifically end of series Sasuke and Uryu.

" This is Sasuke from the final chapter of Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring without any injuries; whereas this is Uryu from the final chapter of Bleach without any injuries."

Your title and battle rules contradict themselves.

And what crossovers are you talking about?

Warren Valion said:
Don't quote large patches of text, please.

The confusion comes from the fact that you say it's a composite version of the character in the title of this matchup, but in the rules of battle, you have a specific version of the characters, specifically end of series Sasuke and Uryu.

" This is Sasuke from the final chapter of Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring without any injuries; whereas this is Uryu from the final chapter of Bleach without any injuries."

Your title and battle rules contradict themselves.

And what crossovers are you talking about?
I don't see any contradiction here. If you didn't understand anything, then why did you comment on this battle thread?

Frantzy12 said:
I feel like this guy a troll their literally no debate about this on any battle forum lol.Also what exactly is a composite Uryu??
2018-01-16
Can I ask you to watch your language please? Don't call anyone a troll.

JohnCenaNation said:
I don't see any contradiction here. If you didn't understand anything, then why did you comment on this battle thread?
How?

A COMPOSITE character is a character that is an accumulation of every version of that character, so then when you say you are using a SPECIFIC version of a character, you are in fact contradicting yourself.

I have no problems understanding anything, it is you who lack the adequate understanding of what the word composite means if your responses are a reflection of anything.

And again, don't quote larger patches of text, please. Just snip the quote, or just @ someone.

Warren Valion said:
How?

A COMPOSITE character is a character that is an accumulation of every version of that character, so then when you say you are using a SPECIFIC version of a character, you are in fact contradicting yourself.

I have no problems understanding anything, it is you who lack the adequate understanding of what the word composite means if your responses are a reflection of anything.

And again, don't quote larger patches of text, please. Just snip the quote, or just @ someone.
Yeah, this is composite version of Sasuke that came starting from the first time he made his debut in the manga until the final chapter of Naruto Gaiden and all the medias that is associate between this two event's timeline (video games, novel, movies, anime, omake manga, etc.) except for crossover where Naruto universe meet another universe like Dragon Ball, etc. same with Uryu. So technically this is EoS Sasuke and EoS Uryu who has feats from every versions of them. Like I ask, what's the confusing part???

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
sasuke is just too strong. period. all his stats> uryiu's, so u get the point. hey, I have a question, how come base sasuke (post rinne) is 6-b? it says that it is scaled from base Naruto and his huge explosion on the moon. two things I noticed though: that explosion was all his chakra leaving his body and exploding correct? if that's so, any thread that we put him in base in, against another character that is 6-b, would just be a one shot, since Naruto dies if he tries to do that explosion again. and the other thing is that Naruto's chakra lvls>>> sasuke's chakra lvls, so how are they comparable if sasuke can never, ever in base be abel to replicate that feat?
To be honest, I don't even know. The fact they made adult Naruto & Sasuke who has feats small planet level and adult Ichigo who has little to no feats planet level, makes no sense.

Dariel Senju said:
Lol, I've noticed an exponential increase in the versus of Bleach and Naruto since a few days. What the hell is going on?
Let's just say, this two series have so many things in common, that's the only thing I can think of.

That's not really betrayal since it was his intention to bring down the Wandenreich to begin woth. Sasuke however, betrayed Konoha for power to kill Itachi, and destroys Konoha after learning the truth.

Ah, **** it.

Homura comes in, being a majestic bitch that she is, and solos both Verses before making out with Madoka.

Now everyone can go home.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Sasuke throws a kunai and accidentally kills Uriyu
I have a question. Is chakra absorbtion the same as reishi absorbtion? Can't Uryu absorb Sasuke's chakra by cutting him with the Seele Schneider or by activating Quincy: Letzt Stil?

Sasuke easily takes it. This is a joke. All he has to do is completely destroy Uryü so the Antithesis doesn't work.

Back