• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Chibaku tensei speed

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
this calcs shows how fast it took for the chibaku tensei's which holded the tailed beast to travel from the frost country all the way to the valley of end. Sasuke was using his chakra to bring them to him, i dont know if this can be scaled to Sasuke in anyway but if it can then great, but if it doesnt then oh well the topic may be closed. anyway heres the calc.speed

There seems to be considerable debate on the accuracy of the calc in that thread.

the calc seems fine imo :/

but i dont think we can scale this to anything...maybe AT MOST to sasukes reaction speed since he was controlling their flying path and stopped them once they came close enough to himself, but i dont think combat speed or so would be possible :/ it was a "pull" thingy and that with things that he already had full control over so for combat speed it seems to be a unlikely scaling :)

well we know it cant be longer than a few seconds, as i cant see naruto just standing their for a few Minutes doing nothing

Back