• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden (Metal Gear) vs Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)

Arcker123

He/Him
This is pretty thematic, it's two silver haired warriors trained from Childhood to be assassins.

7-C Kakashi vs High 7-C Raiden

Mangekyo Sharingan vs MGRR Raiden

Speed Equal

Both Have Prior Knowledge

Start 50 meters away

SBA otherwise

MGS4 raiden metal gear rising valentine-fangame •
justauthoring — Time - Kakashi Hatake

"I think it’s time for Jack... to let’er rip!":

"Those that would disregard their comrades so easily are even worse than trash.":

Last edited:
Uh, I don't remember. It's a gimmick match, though. I don't think anything aside Jack's one shotting and Kakashi's BFR matters here.

Do you know what a "gimmick match" means? Kakashi has apparently only one win condition. Jack has one too, which is one-shotting. So the only thing to decide is who's going to pull their trick first.

Anyway could kamui be dodged? they do start at ranged and raiden has knowledge on it.

Kakashi has to BFR raiden’s head specifically because raiden can survive without limbs very easily.

Even if it works, Jack has a sensor. It covers his eyes. Plus the OP gave both prior knowledge, so Jack won't look in Kakashi's eyes.

I’m looking on the page and I don’t see inorganic physiology type 2 on their profiles.
Intangibility (Although the Bijuu transform into physical matter and give themselves normal biological bodies, they are primarily made entirely out of energy and have been shown to exist in this state. As they are masses of energy in this state, they are impossible to kill by normal means)

Even if it works, Jack has a sensor. It covers his eyes. Plus the OP gave both prior knowledge, so Jack won't look in Kakashi's eyes.
Genjutsu works on all senses, not just the eyes. Speaking of Sharingan, Kakashi’s Precog + Analytical Prediction ensures he’s not getting hit by Raiden.

Genjutsu works on all senses, not just the eyes

But he has to make mutual visual contact with Jack to influence him with Genjutsu, only Shisui's Genjutsu can work by just looking at the opponent.

Speaking of Sharingan, Kakashi’s Precog + Analytical Prediction ensures he’s not getting hit by Raiden.

He will run out of Chakra eventually (as Sharingan exhausts it greatly), and can get blitzed by Raiden in Ripper Mode.

Kakashi’s Precog + Analytical Prediction ensures he’s not getting hit by Raiden.
Raiden fought vamp (who sorry I can’t link because I am on mobile) had analytical prediction and a less skilled raiden could fight with him.
Intangibility (Although the Bijuu transform into physical matter and give themselves normal biological bodies, they are primarily made entirely out of energy and have been shown to exist in this state. As they are masses of energy in this state, they are impossible to kill by normal means)
At best I see the biju having type 1 inorganic physiology not type 2 like raiden.

But he has to make mutual visual contact with Jack to influence him with Genjutsu, only Shisui's Genjutsu can work by just looking at the opponent.
All... Genjutsu works by looking at the opponent (sans Itachi). That’s why they say look at the feet, not the eyes.

He will run out of Chakra eventually (as Sharingan exhausts it greatly), and can get blitzed by Raiden in Ripper Mode.
Why exactly does Raiden live that long before getting trapped in an illusion and or Kamui sniped? Given this is (assuming) Pain Arc Kakashi, he has three chances to use his MS. Raiden has no feats of perceiving and dodging space enclosing on his body.

Raiden fought vamp (who sorry I can’t link because I am on mobile) had analytical prediction and a less skilled raiden could fight with him.
That means fairly little, considering Kakashi has fought other Precog users (Pain), and nearly got the jump on them with his techniques. How exactly does Vamp’s work? Kakashi can track muscle movement and predict the future off it alone.

All... Genjutsu works by looking at the opponent (sans Itachi). That’s why they say look at the feet, not the eyes.

I don't remember such thing, but either way, Jack has prior knowledge. He knows, and Heat Vision is enough to detect Kakashi without looking at him.

Why exactly does Raiden live that long before getting trapped in an illusion and or Kamui sniped? Given this is (assuming) Pain Arc Kakashi, he has three chances to use his MS. Raiden has no feats of perceiving and dodging space enclosing on his body.

Prior knowledge? Upon knowing what a danger Kakashi is, he'll go Ripper Mode and shred him to pieces with Blade Mode. A single shockwave is enough to murder Kakashi anyway.

That means fairly little, considering Kakashi has fought other Precog users (Pain), and nearly got the jump on them with his techniques. How exactly does Vamp’s work? Kakashi can track muscle movement and predict the future off it alone.

Vamp does the same thing. Worth to note, Jack's muscles aren't exactly any conventional muscles, so I'm not sure if he can read his movements from them.
Also Genjutsu works on Bijuu because, from what I read, Genjutsu is literally chakra based. Isn't it natural that it will work on beasts literally made of chakra?

This is strongest 7-C kakashi

Final question what’s kakashi’s AP Raiden can one shot in melee due to dura neg, his ranged options don’t dura negate.

AP doesn't really matter. Raiden negates durability, and he can one shot Kakashi here anyway.
To be fair, he can one-shot Kakashi without the sword. Kakashi's upscaling from a Low 7-C+ feat.

I’m looking on the page and I don’t see inorganic physiology type 2 on their profiles.
Tailed Beasts have internal organs and blood networks. Their base form is nature chakra but their fully formed bodies are a weird mixture of different stuff.

Though from Raiden's side he doesn't have a resistance to Genjutsu unless he can break it automatically. His brain is still (for the most part) human, just upgraded to increase reaction speed. Genjutsu just controls the brain's nervous system to do stuff, so having any type of brain would render the target susceptible to genjutsu.

Back