• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There was a whole debate... a year ago now, about what counts as incapacitating. Having to actively refresh an ability resets the timer.

Also, Reinhard just steps outside of Kojiro's range and nukes. Neither is bloodlusted also, Koji will absolutely stop the fight for quips and talking.
True i somehow forgot tnat he could just nuke him and be done with it

Wouldn't work since Kojiro can just create a new possibility with nothingness. If what TrueKingOfHeros said is true, Kojiro's presence alone would render Reinhard immobile

Creating a possibility doesn't mean actualizing it. That's like saying that Servants with Pioneer of the Star can win 100% of the time for having the potential to find a path to victory regardless of the situation. His ability is to bring outcomes like "I swing my sword from the left", "I swing my sword from the right", and "I swing my sword from above" into reality even if they should be impossible. He can't just decide that "I cut my enemy's head off with my sword".

Even if Kojiro can "theoretically" use sword ki, he doesn't in combat, so he won't be paralysing Reinhard, either.

Yeah. For the matter, Reinhard stomps, Kojiro cannot counter resurrection and doesn't have the stamina to just keep going endlessly. Even claiming he can go on for days is baseless, this key didn't have Medea hike him up with magical energy for days.

I've neither the time to revise the verse nor the will to go back and forth with its supporters, so I'll just sidestep that.

Reinhard has ranged attacks that deliver raw force. Sasaki can't do jack all about that.

Wouldn't work since Kojiro can just create a new possibility with nothingness. If what TrueKingOfHeros said is true, Kojiro's presence alone would render Reinhard immobile
Just to clarify, what key did Kojiro use in this match? Assassin, Nameless Saber or Infinity?

If it's Infinity then it's a stomp, if it's Nameless Saber then it's likely sword ki gg.

Creating a possibility doesn't mean actualizing it. That's like saying that Servants with Pioneer of the Star can win 100% of the time for having the potential to find a path to victory regardless of the situation. His ability is to bring outcomes like "I swing my sword from the left", "I swing my sword from the right", and "I swing my sword from above" into reality even if they should be impossible. He can't just decide that "I cut my enemy's head off with my sword".
While that is true Sasaki's infinity is stated to create an future that neither God nor Buddha can avoid. His swings are not something can be avoided via just getting out of his range especially when he has immeasurable speed with infinity.
Edit: forgot it was an speed equal match up for an second their. Anyway yeah Sasaki should lose eventually.

Last edited:
To confirm, can Nameless Saber attack souls or sprit origins? Because in that case he would kill Reinhard in a way that he can't revive (do to how souls and spirit origins work in Fate).

While that is true Sasaki's infinity is stated to create an future that neither God nor Buddha can avoid. His swings are not something can be avoided via just getting out of his range especially when he has immeasurable speed with infinity.
Edit: forgot it was an speed equal match up for an second their. Anyway yeah Sasaki should lose eventually.
I am 90% sure that section was literally quoting old Japanese literature, and 100% sure it was flowery as all hell.

Actually, rather than being a stomp its more like Sasaki would lose eventually
He cannot win. That his loss is drawn out doesn't matter, because it's still inevitable.

To confirm, can Nameless Saber attack souls or sprit origins? Because in that case he would kill Reinhard in a way that he can't revive (do to how souls and spirit origins work in Fate).
That is not relevant to fights between different verses, limitations of the verse aren't forced on the enemy. Verse Equalization only applies to allow powers to interact, not to put arbitrary limitations to powers.

That is not relevant to fights between different verses, limitations of the verse aren't forced on the enemy. Verse Equalization only applies to allow powers to interact, not to put arbitrary limitations to powers.
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say, in Fate souls contain information and concept:
Not only do souls contain the concepts and information of a being, but also have their mind and memories within[3], which, alongside the body, protect the soul and stop it from being reached.[4]
So if Nameless Saber can damage souls or spirit origins with attacks then he would also affect the information and concepts of Reinhard, on top of the higher d thing do to their nature as something of a higher dimension.

It's not going to remove the concept of Reinhard from the world or something, if that's what you think that implies? The concepts souls contain are type 3, they are not meaningfully greater than simply attacking a soul by any other verse's metric. And containing information is kind of standard for souls across fiction.

And 4-D is not relevant here. Reinhard's soul isn't 4-D. Claiming someone got their hand blown off by a 4D individual so they can't regenerate it despite being able to regrow an arm is obviously wrong, same applies here.

Anyways, that's for general Servant stuff. Kojiro only affects Spirit Cores second hand by destroying the heart and brain of enemies, which automatically damages a Servant's spirit core regardless of who does it. He can't specifically target it.

Probably. Nameless Saber has one of the strongest demonic swords, it should be above Musashi's demonic sword abilities.

They can attack souls, but there's not one instance where they attack somebody with a body and gun for their soul directly unless it is a specific skill they have.

And you can't scale swords' abilities between one another. Caliburn is stronger than Harpe, only the latter has anti-immortality. The sword Muramasa randomly makes that can remove cause when it strikes is noted to be low-effort, but not all of his weapons do the same either.

Do we use nameless swordman? Then he just summon the dueling arena. Even tho he is not a servant he can do it like yagyu was able as he counted as one of the swordmaster.

"Can all summon a dueling arena in a manner compared to Reality Marbles, where the loser will have their soul consumed".

Oh and ricsi yagyu did cut down caster of limbo soul down when he had still his body. Medusa have done it too. The two without specific skill. It's just it's rarely used since they usualy don't need it to kill someone.

Last edited:
They can attack souls, but there's not one instance where they attack somebody with a body and gun for their soul directly unless it is a specific skill they have.

And you can't scale swords' abilities between one another. Caliburn is stronger than Harpe, only the latter has anti-immortality. The sword Muramasa randomly makes that can remove cause when it strikes is noted to be low-effort, but not all of his weapons do the same either.
The example you brought is inappropriate, both are basically different types, considering that Kojiro's sword is exactly like Musashi's because it has reached the realm of demons, moreover it is the highest rank. Also, it should be the same as Yagyu's case due to the same as Heroic Spirit Swordmaster.

The example you brought is inappropriate, both are basically different types, considering that Kojiro's sword is exactly like Musashi's because it has reached the realm of demons, moreover it is the highest rank. Also, it should be the same as Yagyu's case due to the same as Heroic Spirit Swordmaster.
Demon sword are no tell to have the same ability so can't help here Much, but nameless swordman can kill heroic spirit swordmaster like yagyu do it.

Well honestly even if you somehow manage to harm his soul it wouldnt matter becuz apparently he would gain a divine blessing countering that, stated by the author himself

Well honestly even if you somehow manage to harm his soul it wouldnt matter becuz apparently he would gain a divine blessing countering that, stated by the author himself
It's not harming his soul it would be an one hit kill her, when the soul is destroyed.

Nameless swordman is human

Servants function off mana and are made of mana and spiritrons.
Wait i just checked Sasaki, is he made up of Mana?
I don't think we've mentioned how Reinhard's body affects mana yet- he automatically sucks it out of the atmosphere around him and causes people to be unable to use magic. He can also manually drain people as much as he wants at close range.

Servants function off mana and are made of mana and spiritrons.

I don't think we've mentioned how Reinhard's body affects mana yet- he automatically sucks it out of the atmosphere around him and causes people to be unable to use magic. He can also manually drain people as much as he wants at close range.
Except nameless swordman is not a servant, and even if it was servant sasaki, servant resist absorption of mana

Back