• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Youmu Konpaku

Youmu has a far superior danmaku and has dealt with far worse than what Sans can pull out (although Sans's danmaku is more akin to a platform than an actual bullet hell).

Sans's gravity manipulation is definitely a problem for her, but I think that her attack reflection could help dealing with it, and her own danmaku + attack reflection = Sans is overwhelmed

In a way, Sans could deal some damage to Youmu given how Eiki tells her that at the rate she goes cutting down souls, she would send her human half straight to hell... which only makes me wonder how her biology works even more... but Youmu has not just danmaku advantage but also range (at least combat wise), durability, and attack power. She could likely reflect the Gaster Blasts and just keep overwhelming Sans until he gets too exhausted and finish him off.

Sans can choose.

Either he gets sliced in half, becomes swiss cheese or is outright sent to the afterlife in a swift slash.

Youmu is used to dealing with people who can dish way worse Danmaku than Sans has ever demonstrated. Though I'm uncertain about how much KR could do to Youmu (Jiangshi has a point), I see it way more likely that Sans will be getting hit here first considering how their fighting methods are similar... Except that Sans is like a revolver while Youmu is like a gattling gun that also makes rain swords and throws his bullets back at him too.

Also Youmu could always fly out of Sans range and just bombard him from afar and, you know.

That's one more thing he would need to take care of.

Is it possible for Sans to burn Youmu's soul away? She's apparently has two forms, ghost-half and human-half. So if he soul attacks her, would it only effect her ghost half or will it too hit her physical body?

Alright, I'd still give it to Youmu with her reflections and countering ablities along with her ghost-half being able to use her attacks as well. Though, when could she do mind manipulation?

Also, hi @Fate! I haven't seen you around here in awhile.

Wait, we're voting for the same character, COB?

What year is it????

How long have I been gone????

@Scarlet

Also, hi! Nice to see you're still around, Scarlet. ^_^ Yeah, I've been away for a long time.

Long enough to actually be on the same side as COB. Oh, how the times have changed.

Since Sans got destroyed against Flandre, I'm assuming the context here is that he was attacked out of nowhere, ended up in Hakugyokurou after dying and suddenly was attacked by Youmu for no reason while trying to rest a bit.

Undertale 2cea65 5720819
Or maybe she mistook him for some invader. Or maybe Yuyuko didn't like the Spaghetti Papyrus' had made and that, in turn, made her throw Youmu against him.

Because that's just Sans' luck.

Youmu because I wank 2hu characters.jk.Youmu's Danmaku is too much even for Sans to handle(considering he dodged for about 20 slashes from Frisk who is a lot slower than Cirno).

For Sans,his KR will literally be shit because Eiki is just warning her to not abuse it(which isn't as terrible as killing entire civilisation).Besides,I doubt she even killed anyone(Youmu is less than 60 years old and was born after the Spell card rule)

Anonimoe7875 said:
@Juggerton
KR only working o bad people/assassins is fanon
It works against people with sins.Therefore,almost everything can be affected.I don't think Youmu has sinned that much tbh

Anonimoe7875 said:
@Juggerton
KR only working o bad people/assassins is fanon
Considering his ability ignores durability,Frisk took down an entire civilisation (which is some amount of sins that deserved to be the 18th floor of hell)was able to tank 3 hits from him.

I doubt the young Youmu can take even more because KR's effect isn't that great on her

Eh, Azzy worded it best, really.

Remember Sans vs Flandre? This goes the same way. Maybe even worse depending on Youmu's mood.

FateAlbane said:
Eh, Azzy worded it best, really.
Remember Sans vs Flandre? This goes the same way. Maybe even worse depending on Youmu's mood.
Depending on where Sans is and what he is(living or not).

The whole thing about KARMA needing kills was made by a theory/head-canon of the fandom and nothing in the game hint about Sans getting stronger the more his enemy kills

Anonimoe7875 said:
The whole thing about KARMA needing kills was made by a theory/head-canon of the fandom and nothing in the game hint about Sans getting stronger the more his enemy kills
Ermn..Do you understand the concept of Karma?You will be repay for what you did.And that's what His KR is for,turning opponent's sins into them.

Yes,they don't necessarily have to kill someone to be sinned.But killing someone is sinned far worse than just slashing some souls

Anonimoe7875 said:
Do you have evidence about that rather than a name or a theory made by the fandom?
Do you have one that it isn't Karma Retribution but other names and things like the random soul 'poisoning' you brought up

Sans literally judges you before Asgore,meaning that he would have such knowledge since he even tells you about the actual acronym of LOVE and EXP.'Karma is coursing through your veins' alone proofs that it's an effect of Karma.This is a wanking of Sans if you think he has soul 'poisoning' hax(not as game mechanics)

This is like saying Yuyuko can solo the Ut verse since she can soul *** everyone in Touhou(she 'invited' Mokou to the NetherWorld)because Determination is a kind of soul to begin with.It's more NLFish than the World Chara and Asriel stated is Multiverse.

Why should i bring evidence?

if i am saying there no evidence about that and the game never said anything about it

and if you think the oposite then you should bring evidence rather than saying i am waking or bring exemples that have nothing to do with this, because all you are saying is based on fanon name or things like "he judges you and have knowledge about LV and EXP"

but it would better if this simply stoped because there is another thread about it and you will say i am saying a fallacy or something like that

Anonimoe7875 said:
Why should i bring evidence?
if i am saying there no evidence about that and the game never said anything about it

and if you think the oposite then you should bring evidence rather than saying i am waking or bring exemples that have nothing to do with this, because all you are saying is based on fanon name or things like "he judges you and have knowledge about LV and EXP"

but it would better if this simply stoped because there is another thread about it and you will say i am saying a fallacy or something like that </div>
I meant that you should not bring things that are considered too vague(that soul 'poisoning' thing).Though fanon theory is not very good from time to time,there are some that are quite accurate and don't contradict things

I just said soul poisoning because it remebered me pokemon :v

So... do anyone know the votes of the battle?

i counted 5/6 for Youmu

FateAlbane said:
What year is it????

@Scarlet

Also, hi! Nice to see you're still around, Scarlet. ^_^ Yeah, I've been away for a long time.

Long enough to actually be on the same side as COB. Oh, how the times have changed.
OSHI*

Abort abort!! I think Sans wins!! Sans wins because of Lasers and Trapping someone in place! D:

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
FateAlbane said:
What year is it????

@Scarlet

OSHI*
Abort abort!! I think Sans wins!! Sans wins because of Lasers and Trapping someone in place! D:
Lol

Scarletmoon56 said:
I think the tally is:
Youmu: 6(?) -- Kaltias, Jiangshi, Fate, Me, Azzy?, Juggerton, NickMatt

Sans: 1(?) -- COB???? lol
Should this thread be closed because COB is probably joking (?)

Yes, Cob was kidding. It is an inside joke because in 95% of the threads we've been through, we were on opposite sides of the debate.

Lol.i am relatively new here so I don't understand what happened here xD

Fate,you shouldn't just tell him that he was on your side xD.Now we need one more vote to close this xD

Not sure if with or without the final votes this would pass for addition since even Azzy said Sans is rekt beyond salvation here. I mean, Sans vs Flandre was allowed, but... Eh, you guys can decide. If it's allowed, count my vote for Youmu, naturally.

If not, I can totally understand too.

Back