• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, once agains.

Even if weiss just... does nothing to attack sans, him trying to plaster her to the ground will do litirally nothing due to her being 440.528634 stronger than someone who could still jump while affected by gravity manip. And no, the amount of weight frisk can carry does not change with their LV, so gravity would affect their 10-C self the same way it would their 7-C. (And no, his gravity does not exert enough force to hurt you, that's just his dura ignoration. Disagree? Make a crt to give him "7-C with gravity manipulation")

When bones apear under her and start going at her, she would most likely jump away from them.

When a five meter wall of bones start going at her, I imgine she would make glyphs to jump over them.

Ghaster blasters are the most predictable attacks is sans' arsenal.

And this is assuming she never once thinks to attack him in any way.

If her gravity manip doesnt matter then why are you arguing that it does? Having hiher lifting strength alone does not stop you from being ragdolled

WeeklyBattles said:
If her gravity manip doesnt matter then why are you arguing that it does? Having hiher lifting strength alone does not stop you from being ragdolled
I never once did.

I am talking about sans' gravity manip.

He does not ragdoll at the start of a fight ever (and it's pretty important for the story that he attacks in calculated and rigid ways), and even then, she can just make a glyph to stop her fall.

WeeklyBattles said:
The increased gravity would break her through the glyph
How.

Litirally, how.

The gravity never once showcased anything beyond increasing gravity enough to slow a child who has absolutly no lifting strenght.

Weiss' gravity glyphs have been broken by having too much weight on them before, increasing her gravity against them would absolutely break it

Having too much weight?

The increase is weight is so minimal that frisk canm still jump. A small child.

The amount oof energy that would pass onto the glyphs with her normal jumps is higher than what the weight would give off.

Except he cant, he can only jump when Sans releases him, otherwise Sans wouldnt be abe to just throw him horizontally in his extended attack and then ragdoll him like crazy

That is objectively wrong.

The whole thing is that you need to jump or you take damage. The only reason you can't jump while he is ragdolling you is because you never get anything to set your feet on, which glyphs counter.

And agai, he doesn't start with that. He finishes with it.

Glpyhs dont counter it as he'd break them, Weiss cant make Gravity glyphs mid-air without concentrating only normal glyphs

Great for you to make a statement.

But you didn't even bother to counter anything.

Sans' first attack does not kill her unless she litirally stares at it and tanks it, and she could eaily hit sans with this thing called skills and combo, because he never once dodged anything but one melle attack from a child with no training.

She could dodge most of his stuff relatively easily, and spamming teleportation will just make his stamina run out.

Again, majority disagrees with you, and all your points have been adressed. Why you think sans can dodge stuff anywhere near the aoe (yes, even with how small it is for weiss) and skill as weiss is beyond me. You believing in size of an adult soul also makes me wonder on your knowledge on sans to say he somps so decisivly.

Also her AoE ice cant even oneshot low level grimm she's not oneshotting Sans any time soon with her AoE

...When was the last time you slept?

Even if weiss just... does nothing to attack sans, him trying to plaster her to the ground will do litirally nothing due to her being 440.528634 stronger than someone who could still jump while affected by gravity manip. And no, the amount of weight frisk can carry does not change with their LV, so gravity would affect their 10-C self the same way it would their 7-C. (And no, his gravity does not exert enough force to hurt you, that's just his dura ignoration. Disagree? Make a crt to give him "7-C with gravity manipulation")

A few hours ago, its late afternoon for me, you? From the arguments youre making about overpowering gravity throwing you sideways or into the air via lifting strength it seems like youre very tired and not thinking clearly.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also her AoE ice cant even oneshot low level grimm she's not oneshotting Sans any time soon with her AoE
Sans is far weaker than people that get one-shot by frisk, and his weakness to emotions and his pessimistic attitude means that any 8-C character with a will to fight can one-shot him.

Gonna remind you that the same "not wanting to fight" got a 7-C killed by an 8-C, and can evfen allow to one-shot.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes he can oneshot a 7-C but apparently cant oneshot an 8-C+
He? I am talking about frisk.

Seriously, do you have any knowledge on the game? I fnot, don't make any imperative claims as if you knew better.

An 8-C frisk can kill Toriel because she doesn't want to fight them. Sans' whole character is "I gave up but the multiverse is at stake so I have to",

Everything Weiss has that could potentially pose a threat to Sans requires her so stand still and concentrate in order to use

Ive played through all three game routes as well as played through the pascifist route a second time with my uncle and the genocide route a second time with my brother, yes i know the game very well

WeeklyBattles said:
A few hours ago, its late afternoon for me, you? From the arguments youre making about overpowering gravity throwing you sideways or into the air via lifting strength it seems like youre very tired and not thinking clearly.
Sans starts with pushing you downwards, which is hard countered by lifting strenght

He never once starts with anything but pushing you downwards.

Also:

The whole thing is that you need to jump or you take damage. The only reason you can't jump while he is ragdolling you is because you never get anything to set your feet o, which glyphs counter.

And again, he doesn't start with that. He finishes with it.

>Break them

He has neither the ap nor the strenght to slam her hard enough

WeeklyBattles said:
Everything Weiss has that could potentially pose a threat to Sans requires her so stand still and concentrate in order to use
No. Frisk got in melee range with him dozens of times.

I've played through all three game routes as well as played through the pascifist route a second time with my uncle, yes i know the game very well

The first part I can believe, but the second? You show such misconceptions about the verse that it's hard to believe that. And ploaying tree routes when only one has sans in it doesn't mean much.

Did you miss the part about me playing the genocide route a second time with my brother?

Weiss physically cannot get into melee range in this fight, its not possible

You say that.

I say that is wrong, as does wok and dargoo, because frisk does so several times, and his attacks are pretty easy to dodge.

But again, got o the versus thread removal and get people to agree.

Yes really

Also I've watched both markipliers and jacksepticeyes playthrough of the game, the Karter who did both pacifist and genocide runs

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You say that.

I say that is wrong, as does wok and dargoo, because frisk does so several times, and his attacks are pretty easy to dodge.

But again, got o the versus thread removal and get people to agree.
Game mechanics

Also dargoo agreed with me and supported this being closed

My point was, did you seriously edit your comment so that you could say "did you miss that" as if I haven't read it?

I edited my comment immediately after i posted it because i forgot to mention it so yes you did miss it

Back