• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Pre-Crisis Superman.

Speed Equalized.

Undertale sans by youki12-d9p8mhl
It's a beautiful day outside...

vs.
Superman (Pre-Crisis)
Truth, Justice, and the American Way!

HOW DOES SUPE START IN CHARACTER? CUZ IF HE TANKS HIS IN FOR A BAD TIME

(left the caps on by error)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
HOW DOES SUPE START IN CHARACTER? CUZ IF HE TANKS HIS IN FOR A BAD TIME
(left the caps on by error)
He doesn't really tank but he does try to size up his opponent before deciding what new power he should create to suit the situation. At least that's from the comics I've read.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yobobojojo said:
Sans is building level it doesn't need to be that strong
sp a building level shockwave wouldent kill the same oeapole he wants to protect?

If I recall, SBA states that there are no people around, that's what was decided with Supes against Ultron.

Location: Central Park, New York City. The location can be left during the course of battle.

i see no mention of peapole not being around

Yobobojojo said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yobobojojo said:
Sans is building level it doesn't need to be that strong
sp a building level shockwave wouldent kill the same oeapole he wants to protect?

If I recall, SBA states that there are no people around, that's what was decided with Supes against Ultron.
there is, whats a battlefield if WE watch it for our bets,

Fair enough, I do recall it being mentioned they can't use people, so there is leeway, but still, you think Supes is just gonna wait to be hit.

Okay legitimately why.

Superman gives himself soul manipulation resistance and melts his skull.

Stop.

Invulnerability for a small amount of time is absolute game mechanics (Sans going against that is an exception)

2-B (I assume that's what you meant) is an absolute falsehood, because Chara's soul resistance (pre-absolute) is terrible.

The real cal howard said:
Invulnerability for a small amount of time is absolute game mechanics (Sans going against that is an exception)

2-B (I assume that's what you meant) is an absolute falsehood, because Chara's soul resistance (pre-absolute) is terrible.
dude, its a pover you can increase with items and can be countered, how is that an outlier, especialy when both asriel and sans could get over it.

you do realize frisk fought sans post genocide run right?

First off, Asriel can't get around it. Second, just because it can be increased with items doesn't make it any less of a game mechanic. Things like this is why games with meta should be taken with a grain of salt.

Again, false, and Frisk did indeed fight him. Chara as a concept, not as a possessor, is the only higher D being in the entire verse, except for AD. Every other soul resistance feat simply comes from being hit with a soul attack and reviving. They can't resist anything that's even remotely impressive, like Papyrus' and Sans' Blue Mode, Undyne's Green Mode, and Muffet's Purple Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back