• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hes last attack that dammages you permanently whitout invulnerability taking effect disagrees

but after frisk sould they soul they still fought sans

What? Nothing about that was true, as from what I remember, Hyper Goner and everything after had invincibility frames.

Frisk didn't sell his soul. The Player did.

The real cal howard said:
What? Nothing about that was true, as from what I remember, Hyper Goner and everything after had invincibility frames.

Frisk didn't sell his soul. The Player did.
hes last attacks, which makes your healt go nto decimals

its frisk soul that was sold, its gareed here, and if you disagree make a crt.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Voting for Sans via reality warping and soul manipulation.
Sans reality warping isn't combat applicable.

Superman just busts Universe. GG.

EDIT: He's in character. Yeah, IDK.

Sceptilespy said:
ABoogieYesSir said:
Voting for Sans via reality warping and soul manipulation.
Sans reality warping isn't combat applicable.

Superman just busts Universe. GG.

EDIT: He's in character. Yeah, IDK.
Yeah, no way Superman would bust the entire Universe just to kill one guy. Not in character anyway.

Superman. He's smarter (surprisingly), can resist a good amount of things, can use his Super Breath to kill Sans, which is hard to see, along with small lasers, and has a flight advantage that he can use to get out of range. And that's not even going into hax.

The real cal howard said:
Superman. He's smarter (surprisingly), can resist a good amount of things, can use his Super Breath to kill Sans, which is hard to see, along with small lasers, and has a flight advantage that he can use to get out of range. And that's not even going into hax.
You sure? About the resistances I mean. This Superman doesn't have any resistances on his profile.

Tough call but I vote Inconclusive.

Sans uses magic which is one of supes weakness but I don't see supes going down because of his high endurance/durability and supes won't able to hit sans as he is very aware of his surroundings. Either Sans gets exhausted from the fight or supes eventually gets killed.

Hmmm....

Baubles said:
Tough call but I vote Inconclusive.

Sans uses magic which is one of supes weakness but I don't see supes going down because of his high endurance/durability and supes won't able to hit sans as he is very aware of his surroundings. Either Sans gets exhausted from the fight or supes eventually gets killed.

Hmmm....
It's against the rules to comment on dead threads. Next time, check the date of the last comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back