• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Shiki (Base)

This is base Shiki tho(?)

And even then Void Shiki still kinda counts as Shiki, who killed dozens of people, so KR would still hurt her. Not only that, but Sans did also fight a Frisk controlled by Chara, who's basically already Multiversal at that point in time.

I would say Void Shiki's hax would make it much easier to kill Sans than the opposite though.

Edit: I just realized Void Shiki got a major buff, huh.. Last time I checked, she was Low 2-C, whatever. Base Shiki only it is.

Xmark12 said:
This is base Shiki tho(?)
And even then Void Shiki still kinda counts as Shiki, who killed dozens of people, so KR would still hurt her. Not only that, but Sans did also fight a Frisk controlled by Chara, who's basically already Multiversal at that point in time.

I would say Void Shiki's hax would make it much easier to kill Sans than the opposite though.
The only multiversal in UT is asriel. sans and chara are universal at max.

Even base shiki is low complex multiversal.

Again this?

1. KARMA don't need kill count this was retcontinued due to not having canon proof and the game never say Sans is 10000 times weaker than a character that never killed anyone and do universal damage to someone that killed 1000 peoples

2. Base shiki is... Wall

3. Again we go by profiles Sans (Actually Unknow "<) ,Chara ,Frisk and Flowey are Multiversal while Asriel is... Multiversal+ we even have a blog for that (outdated and with missing information but ok .-.)

if you don't like it do a revision thread

Now back at the thread the only hax base shiki got are...

nothing Sans use/she can use to kill him so... i got nothing

gonna go with Sans because well...

Danmaku, Soul manipulation, Ignore resistance to Soul manipulation (KARMA), Spartial manipulation, Gravity manipulation and Reality manipulation (limited)

Because it stomped a Multiversal being casually .-.

and it ignore basic resistance to soul manipulation but meh anybody that have high level soul resistance is Immune/unaffected to it like the Hulk

and even with that he lose to a lot of characters (Black,Jotaro,Hulk,Ness,Terrarian and morre)

Sans could destroy via his feat of defeating a Multiversal being with KR.

Shiki can destroy his concept though.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Lu Bane said:
She kills the concept of bone puns. Sans would commit suicide anyway he knew how due to nothing in life being fulfilling anymore.
Sans would fell bonely if that hapened
I'd say he'd have a serious bone to pick with her, but she destroyed his ability to.

Back