• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Maxine Caulfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules of this battle:

Max gets 1 second headstart (she is blood lusted), she gets a kitchen knife.

Sans is in character (although he starts 1 second after since it would be a stomp without that support). He is immobile for the first second

both characters are 10 meters away from each other.

NOTE: This may be a bad match up but there are things that might make it either way (50/50 chance for both sides)

Sans tarot

who wins?

'tis a mighty necro, but... IDK, this match is mind-boggling, to say the least. I vote for Maxine, with very hard diff, due to her cause-effect warping. I can't really give a detailed reason atm, because this match requires a lot of thinking, personally.

Hmmm this is extremely hard, but I give the round to Max because of her time hax ability, and to be able to rewind and stop time at will (even thought it's temp). Only if speed is equalized. Instant necro

Max wins with mid difficulty

Anyone who has played Life is Strange knows that when she rewinds time she stays in the same position, plus she can freeze time for a limited duration so she could go about this two ways. Walk forward while constantly rewinding time to close the gap between them, keeping that 1 second rule in play since he won't know time has even passed. Or, she will simply freeze time since she can do that for what seems to be 10-20 seconds and just close the gap that way. (10-20 seconds comes from the fact she froze time, walked into the school and to the roof)

Remove the 1 second nerf and Sans stomps

yeh here is the thing Max isnt a Killer ;) and cant stop time for a long period she didnt even TRY to kill the one who was responsible for so many things in her school so that say's something about her so either indecisive or sans wins

Without speed equalized, this is basically Sans vs Chara where Chara is immensely slower and has worse Save and Load

I would give this to sans. He has atleast wall level durability and max only has human level AP with her only town level feat being cause and effect related meaning it's not something she can just do. Max could get to and hit sans but then she likely can't kill him with average human attacks in 20 seconds. Max's Za Warudo doesn't end up buying her enough time to take sans out, Whats left of the one second passes, and sans one shots.

You could argue that frisk was able to kill sans with a knife however frisk was killed undyne. The only counter argument to my counter argument is saying undyne the undying is weaker which makes little sense. There is much more evidence to Undyne the undying being stronger than base Undyne than there is Undyne the undying being weaker so it's safe to assume Undyne The Undying is stronger than base Undyne.

This can be considered necroing, is better not bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back