• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Kid Buu

sans knows what buu is going to do, so his strategy would change to reflect that.
And this brown-haired kid killed at least 95% of his friends, and his brother, without mercy or remorse, and he still doesn't do the 100% optimal thing. I don't think Frieza is gonna be different

what? i'm not saying he is very angry at buu and wants to kill him really badly, i'm saying he knows how buu will fight. so therefore he will try to use his abilities to get around that

what? i'm not saying he is very angry at buu and wants to kill him really badly, i'm saying he knows how buu will fight. so therefore he will try to use his abilities to get around that
If he doesn't do it when Frisk has destroyed basically everything he loved why would he do it here?

because his battle with frisk was turn-based, while here he has to kill buu before buu can even do anything. sans cant afford to let buu attack, while with frisk he could just dodge. the point of sans's fight with frisk is completely different from this fight as well, since the fight in-game is basically sans attempting to troll the shit out of you and force you into rage quitting, while here it's just a matter of killing the other guy as quickly as humanly possible

because his battle with frisk was turn-based, while here he has to kill buu before buu can even do anything. sans cant afford to let buu attack, while with frisk he could just dodge. the point of sans's fight with frisk is completely different from this fight as well, since the fight in-game is basically sans attempting to troll the shit out of you and force you into rage quitting, while here it's just a matter of killing the other guy as quickly as humanly possible
Yes, Sans was trying to get you to quit, no, does that mean he WASN'T trying to kill them as quickly as humanly possible.

Since sans has knowledge he just stops time and kills Buu. Buu has a chance if he can nuke before he ides but not likely.

This feels like a spite

Battle was equalized enough for both sides to have a debate for who'd win, then OP gave Sans previous knowledge so he just time stops and insta-kills.

Distance cannot be 4km if they are in last corridor. It's not needed to be specified, it's just common sense.

And SBA covers Sans' state of mind of not fighting

Wrong. I also thought that but I asked a few staff members. Its still 4km
How can distance be 4km if they're inside a place with less than 4km long? It makes no sense.

If SBA is applied and they're 4 km apart, then they're not inside last corridor. But since they're inside last corridor, they can't be 4km apart. Anyway, assuming they're 4km apart (which they can't be because, as specified in OP, the battle takes place inside last corridor), Sans leasing with time stop with no explicit time limit makes it still a stomp.
What? Its a weakness.
Characters can have weakness that are not used in VS Threads, see Merus for example. Also, read "State of Mind" from SBA place for more information

How can distance be 4km if they're inside a place with less than 4km long? It makes no sense.

If SBA is applied and they're 4 km apart, then they're not inside last corridor. But since they're inside last corridor, they can't be 4km apart. Anyway, assuming they're 4km apart (which they can't be because, as specified in OP, the battle takes place inside last corridor), Sans leasing with time stop with no explicit time limit makes it still a stomp.
Stop going off. Mods told me its not how that works and its 4km I know dumb but it is what it is. Go cry to them instead of to me-
Characters can have weakness that are not used in VS Threads, see Merus for example. Also, read "State of Mind" from SBA place for more information
Sans not being able to attack in time stop is not "State Of Mind" its a literal weakness.

540.jpg

Every Sans thread.

Its 4km apart, sans needs to get in range, then attack, and hope buu doesn't dodge it and blow the planet up.

i cannot see how this isn't a stomp. the only way sans could get in range is doing something OOC which isn't valid for a wincon.

I mean, at best he walks over during time stop, sets up an attack which will take a second to get over at Buu before the planet gets mc ******.
He kills Buu stops time before the nuke happens and wins. Or he stops time and goes on with his day winning via incap

He kills Buu stops time before the nuke happens and wins. Or he stops time and goes on with his day winning via incap
stopping time doesn't really incap, nor save him from the planet blowing up.

he'll eventually need to resume time, considering his average stamina using magic at all times is gonna wear him down. which then the planet explodes.

stopping time doesn't really incap, nor save him from the planet blowing up.

he'll eventually need to resume time, considering his average stamina using magic at all times is gonna wear him down. which then the planet explodes.
Sans probably has enough stamina to stop it for 24 hours since he seems to be able to fight as long as he doesnt have to dodge with his magic. Stopping time is a incap I believe.

Sans probably has enough stamina to stop it for 24 hours since he seems to be able to fight as long as he doesnt have to dodge with his magic. Stopping time is a incap I believe.
I dunno, he only has average stamina. i really doubt he could constantly be using his magic for 24 hours before he tires.

Is there some new argument going around as to this is a debate if 4KM distance is in play?
Buu would still nuke regardless and not seeing anything that Sans could do to close that gap in a second and all Sans attacks have 💩 range

Is there some new argument going around as to this is a debate if 4KM distance is in play?
Buu would still nuke regardless and not seeing anything that Sans could do to close that gap in a second and all Sans attacks have 💩 range
Time stop go brrr

Bruh, I'm looking at this radius of Buu's ki blast and it's bloody 5698.1981982 Light years even you beat the timeframe of that down by a 100 years just for that one second as a massive downplay that's still a massive 17092300993.2 meter wide ki blast
That's another Buu, this Buu still can cover planets tho

Can somebody explain to me why there are so many Sans matches? Is it because he's popular, that he has a ton of hax that make AP and durability irrelevant or a mix of both?

Back