• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Kid Buu

needs to load of course but... it's pretty short lol.

that's why i said sans can take this if he managed to kill buu....

but even then, the ki doesn't disappear just by killing its user, so at best it would be an incon for both of them.

besides that... technically the range is too much for sans teleportation to do anything tbh.

Wtf why is that preparaiton so long? It took him 1.28 minutes to actually pose a threat to goku and vegeta?
This is in the middle of his fight and I don't need to explain why he won't get that far.
If he is bloodlusted or has knowledge he will start with that lol.

in the manga he was actually going to blow up the planet with a casual ki attack... in the anime it's extended to give the dramatic effect haha.

yeah, buu takes this easily in that case.

in the manga he was actually going to blow up the planet with a casual ki attack... in the anime it's extended to give the dramatic effect haha.

yeah, buu takes this easily in that case.
Unless you have proof of it being faster than sans lowering his hand and thinking its a incon.

Lower hand and thats all sans has to do.
Seems like a solid incon seeing Buu can also make quick ones
the problem is... sans doesn't kill the instant it does that.

unlike buu who's casual ki attack already has an absurdly high range that sans doesn't know he won't dodge.

Sans starts the fight at 0.13
And the attack starts at 0.14 (Actually at 0.13 but I will let it slide)

point and shoot < just point. it seems like sans can just kill buu before he sends an attack
because buu can aim anywhere lol, his attack will destroy the planet, no matter where it hits.

even so we can say the same about sans... you know telekinesis first and then the bones that kill you instantly haha.

the problem is... sans doesn't kill the instant it does that.

unlike buu who's casual ki attack already has an absurdly high range that sans doesn't know he won't dodge.
even if sans dies the bones will still get in contact and kill Buu since he won't be able to realize he has to dodge them.

even if sans dies the bones will still get in contact and kill Buu since he won't be able to realize he has to dodge them.
the problem is... it will also take away sans' bones, since destroying the earth will also hit buu so even sans' bones won't have time to kill buu.

the problem is... it will also take away sans' bones, since destroying the earth will also hit buu so even sans' bones won't have time to kill buu.
Nuking the planet is gonna be slower than sans hitting Buu with a bone and it staying there for a second or so + the bones will be under Buu and he aims and shoots and doesnt shoot below him

yeah, sans doesn’t need to charge his attacks at all. buu does. so i don’t see how buu can attack before sans restrains him with tk and obliterates his soul

yeah, sans doesn’t need to charge his attacks at all. buu does. so i don’t see how buu can attack before sans restrains him with tk and obliterates his soul
buu doesn't need to charge his attack lol, as they showed there, since it's the manga version that I imagine we use for the profiles, so a casual ki blast is enough to destroy the whole planet.

and since sans is in the same area as the center of the blast i doubt he would be fast enough to kill buu before he eats a planetary blast in the face.

Nuking the planet is gonna be slower than sans hitting Buu with a bone and it staying there for a second or so + the bones will be under Buu and he aims and shoots and doesnt shoot below him
it would be much slower if it weren't for the fact that sans is at the center of the ki explosion that would spread to wipe out the entire planet....

besides even so as i said, in the best case scenario it is an incon because the ki will not stop destroying everything lol.

it would be much slower if it weren't for the fact that sans is at the center of the ki explosion that would spread to wipe out the entire planet....
Buu: Oh nice sans is dead. Oh wait the bones are still there. Oh wait my soul is destroyed.
besides even so as i said, in the best case scenario it is an incon because the ki will not stop destroying everything lol.
Yes. Its a incon.

Buu: Oh nice sans is dead. Oh wait the bones are still there. Oh wait my soul is destroyed.
although... technically buu being at the center that includes him... so you could say that he just survives his own planetary explosion while sans bones are completely shattered... although... do we have an idea if sans could leave his bones even if he is already dead?

7bxmor.jpg

I have a legit question here
If Sans does soul poisoning through Bones (Karmic Retribution) then what stops Buu from you know just Dodging the Bones? I mean it’s not Buu isn’t agile or perceptive enough to not know when to dodge or defend himself

And for those who are gonna Argue Sans TK. Why exactly would that work? Sans LS is only class 25 and even thou Buu LS is “Unknown” Kid Buu is relative to or stronger than Buuhan who is stronger than Gohan who is massively above OG DB Goku who has Class K in LS

Point is, a Character that has Flight to control their own center of gravity plus way higher lifting strength than the opposing character can overwhelm and break out of said characters TK

So my argument here is essentially
TK shouldn’t work due to Higher LS and Flight and Bones can be easily dodged especially since Buu has IT

I have a legit question here
If Sans does soul poisoning through Bones (Karmic Retribution) then what stops Buu from you know just Dodging the Bones? I mean it’s not Buu isn’t agile or perceptive enough to not know when to dodge or defend himself

And for those who are gonna Argue Sans TK. Why exactly would that work? Sans LS is only class 25 and even thou Buu LS is “Unknown” Kid Buu is relative to or stronger than Buuhan who is stronger than Gohan who is massively above OG DB Goku who has Class K in LS

Point is, a Character that has Flight to control their own center of gravity plus way higher lifting strength than the opposing character can overwhelm and break out of said characters TK

So my argument here is essentially
TK shouldn’t work due to Higher LS and Flight and Bones can be easily dodged especially since Buu has IT
Surprise attack that stabs through your souls and posions it (Someone calculated it and I think it would take 0.83 seconds or something for sans to kill someone else other than frisk)

Surprise attack that stabs through your souls and posions it (Someone calculated it and I think it would take 0.83 seconds or something for sans to kill someone else other than frisk)
Isn’t speed equal here?
If so then Buu and Sans reaction speed would be the same here
So 50/50 Buu would notice and either dodge or IT

And even if Buu did get hit, he’s not gonna stay attach to the Bones. His body is malleable so he can easily detach himself from the bones or IT of it completely and then just stay in the air at which point Buu would see any of Sans attacks coming

There is also the chance that Buu just fires of a KI blast immediately as the fight starts and the resulting AoE of the explosion just Nukes Sans bones. Buu can easily nuke planets in seconds so assuming that these to are barely a few meters apart. Then even if Buu starts with Ki attack and sans starts with bones, all Buu has to do here is shoot the damn ground and any bones Sans would use against Buu would be erased anyways

Also I don’t think it’s fair your comparing Genocide frisks lifespan, life force, HP to Buu who can clearly take way punishment

,Also I don’t think it’s fair your comparing Genocide frisks lifespan, life force, HP to Buu who can clearly take way punishment
Frisk soul is hundred times stronger than Buu. The bones like I said kill ridicuously fast to the point of Buu would die before he can jump out of the bones.

Frisk soul is hundred times stronger than Buu. The bones like I said kill ridicuously fast to the point of Buu would die before he can jump out of the bones.
Okay
But given that Buu would have the same equalized reaction speed as Sans
Buu could react and dodge up into the Air

How does he do that without knowledge...?
Because it’s in character for him to start straight up ignore characters that can’t pose a challenge and go on a nuking spree. He did that much on his planet nuking spree while searching for Goku and Vegeta

Also seems like Buu lacks NPI to hit sans bones
Anyways I’m more or less leaning towards incon
Cause no matter what, do to equal speed, both characters are getting their first move off at the same time. Bones would shread Buus soul assuming he doesn’t react and dodge it and Ki AoE would nuke sans

Back