• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Come And Join Me Darwin (The Darkness (Gumball Only) Vs Darwin Watterson) Re-Re-Opened

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Darwin And Anais Was Climbing Through the Trash in the Trash Heap in Elmore Seeing the Portal Opening to the Glitchy Dimension
Anais: "Alright Darwin You Ready?"
Darwin: "Yeah... But I Think I Need to Take This One Alone...
Anais: "Wait, What Do You Mean?"
Darwin: "J-Just Tell Mom and Dad, I Love Them."
The Two-Legged Fish Walked Up the Trash the Last Thing He Heard Before Entering the Portal Was:
"DARWIN NO!"
But It Was Too Late Darwin Already Entered
Now it was Only Him and The Blue Feline.
Both Are 8-A
Darwin Has All His Equipment
The Darkness Can Only Summon/Use Gumball Watterson
Speed Is Equalized
Both Are 1km Apart
Fight takes place Here
Battle Music

"So you thought you could drag me to the bottom of the lake just to corrupt me later? Well guess what punk. I'm a fish, WITH LEGS":

"COME AND JOIN ME DARWIN... COME AND JOIN THE DARKNESS... THIS IS THE WAY TO GO!.. THERE'S NO WILL TO THINK OR FIGHT... YOU MUST JOIN THE DARKNESS DARWIN... JOIN MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!": 2

Everything Resets (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
What is this supposed to be? First of all that is a oc?
2. Its tier is unknown which is against versus thread rules

"Please do not create versus threads for characters without profiles in this wiki. Otherwise, it is impossible for other users to verify a character's strengths and weaknesses. For the same reasons, please do not create versus threads for characters whose statistics are all rated as unknown."

"Please do not create versus threads for characters without profiles in this wiki. Otherwise, it is impossible for other users to verify a character's strengths and weaknesses. For the same reasons, please do not create versus threads for characters whose statistics are all rated as unknown."
Now I Usually Don't Want to start an argument but what do you mean That Is An Oc?
2nd. The Darkness Has A varies For Summons and Had a Match Where It Used a Proper tier

The Darkness has enough hacks and abilities that VS matches can still happen with them. Multiple already have & there was no problem with them

Now to talk about the actual match, I don't see much ways Darwin can bypass The Darkness's corruption, as it seems to be almost a passive ability. So I think the Darkness has this

The Darkness has enough hacks and abilities that VS matches can still happen with them. Multiple already have & there was no problem with them

Now to talk about the actual match, I don't see much ways Darwin can bypass The Darkness's corruption, as it seems to be almost a passive ability. So I think the Darkness has this
Oof Forgot This Match
Counted

Tbh Only Way That Darwin Can Win Is By canceling The Show but Anything Above 8-A Is Restricted So
Darwin Joins Gumball Fra

Wait But Can't Darwin Freeze Time And Glare At The Darkness?

Back