• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. Arzon Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre going to need to make a CRT if you think he should scale to Sea Tea Frisk because thats not anywhere on his profile

WeeklyBattles said:
Youre going to need to make a CRT if you think he should scale to Sea Tea Frisk because thats not anywhere on his profile
No offense, but that's a bit hypocritical considering you added links on a character's speed rating and included a blitzing statement without a CRT just now.

The feat was approved, the blitzing part was not from what I am aware of.

Also if you look at the first half of the video the characters fight normally. It really isn't blizting.

See, this is what we would be discussing if you made a CRT as well.

That's not a blitz though.

He catches the other character by surprise. The entire video before that is them fighting on even grounds.

Sans' profile says that he is faster than frisk.

Frisk's profile says that he is faster than that feat with the tea.

I think it is no really a stretch of imagination to say that he is faster than frisk with the tea and doesn't prematurly die in the fight due not being faster.

Jesus fine ive removed the blitz word

Doesnt change the arguments in any way as Sans still cant hit Arzon while Arzon can range spam from kilometers away

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi Yes it is a stretch as its not on his profile
>Able to consistently tag Chara/Frisk), far higher reaction speed (Capable of consistently dodging Chara/Frisk to such a degree that they could never land a hit on Sans, even if they reset and knew exactly what he would do and where he would be, even if he was asleep. Only hit after his opponent broke the rules of the game in order to do so. Should be one of, if not the, fastest non-Immeasurable characters in the game.)

>A stretch to say that this is talking about frisk at his fastest

Also, where was the blitz in that video?

Now does someone want to explain how Sans wins when Arzon range spams him from kilometers away with invisible attacks?

I have a question, if Sans can dodge attacks in his sleep then shouldn't it possible for him to react to an invisible attack as well?

Those attacks look oh so far from invisible. And saying that it's wind, so it should be invisible in the real world does not matter. When has the attack been actually invisible.

And when has he ranged spammed as a first action. And by range spam I mean from kilometers away, so don't you give an exemple where he does it from tens of meters or so. And note the dfirst action part, I want to see where he didn't even bother to look at the enem before spamming stuff, because he can't see that far with trees in the way.

Also, can you please get over sans vs weiss. He uses teleportation to get to location all the time, he doesn't use it to dodge unless forced to.

Gusts of wind are very visible when there is debris (dust/sand/dirt) and trees in the area, all of which are present in abundance in Central Park, the SBA location.

Even without it, they are blatantly visible in the animations and there is no reason to assume they aren't actually visible. None shown at least.

WeeklyBattles said:
Gotta love the argument swaps for convenience, here he teleport spams, there he doesnt, i love it.
Just gonna qoute myself here.

Also, can you please get over sans vs weiss. He uses teleportation to get to location all the time, he doesn't use it to dodge unless forced to.

WeeklyBattles said:
Gotta love the argument swaps for convenience, here he teleport spams, there he doesnt, i love it.
Can you quote me on that before using sarcasm?

Okay then let me ask you this: How will he know to teleport to Arzon's location if he cant see him due to all the trees in the way? You said it yourself that those trees would be a detriment to vision so how would he know?

Probably the massive gusts of wind coming from Arzon's location from attacks disturbing said trees and the fact that he knows he's in a battle and that there is an opponent in front of him.

Weren't you there in the one crt about how the fighters must know that they are fighting someone and the starter location of each other? Hell, you even ggave a kudos to when I brought that up in the Ratt vs Weiss match.

@Dargoo But why would Arzon use gusts of wind when he doesnt know where his opponent is? That is severely out of character for him.

I'm pretty sure Arzon would know that he is

A) In a fight

B) Has an opponent his is fighting in front of him

As well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back