• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppino vs. Sans (0-0-0)

Peppino can block Sans' attacks and only needs a single bodyslam to win, so he definitely has a wincon, it's just unlikely
Also probably should have given Peppino a gun but nothing to do now
Peppino never taunted something like Soul and Telekinesis, and considering its a thought based attack that needs no travel when every attack Peppino was shown to parry was exactly that, I think it's pretty safe to say Peppino wouldn't be able to parry it

I mean, Peppino has parried both lightning and lightning magic, and Sans' attacks are still physical bones, despite their dura neg properties

I never said he couldn't parry the bones or Gaster Blasters despite the Dura Neg, cuz he absolutely should
The thing I'm saying Peppino can't parry is Telekinesis and Soul Hax, these are thought based, travelless attacks that simply happen with no physical form nor time of activation
They simply happen and that's it, Peppino was never shown to parry anything like that, thus it's safe to assume he can't and knowing Sans first attack is to grab him and throw him into a load of bones, Peppino won't be able to do a thing in order to save himself

knowing Sans first attack is to grab him and throw him into a load of bones, Peppino won't be able to do a thing in order to save himself
I mean, he could jump over it or parry it before it shows up (Less likely) since Sans would pin Peppino down only to release him to summon the bones, and if Peppino survives the first bone spawn, he should be able to parry the rest of Sans' "strongest attack"

People have already said this, but I'll say it as well. Sans' use of telekinesis isn't something Peppino can avoid. He has no resistance to it and has been grabbed in the game unable to do much before. I am referring to the Mister Pinch guys.

Peppino may be able to destroy the bone attacks, as he is shown destroying bones in Pizzascare, but he can't really do anything about the Gaster Blasters. We can't assume he can parry it, as there are some things he can't parry. Even if he could parry them, the timing would be very tight or impossible if Sans spams them.

Conclusion: Iridant votes that Sans will win.

He still won't be able to deal with Telekinesis/Soul Hax even when he's angry as shit
and let's be honest nothing stopping the gun from being dodged by Sans, he already has do that in the normal game and plus he's has his Time Stop so I doubt he'll have much problem
If you want to put Peppino against an Undertale character then idk put him against Undine or whatever, cuz Sans definitely ain't the one

But la Art tho
Anyway, don't think Sans' TK would work on someone with higher LS (Or would it? I forgot if that thread reached a conclusion) and the shotgun upscales over Peppino's speed, so it might catch Sans off-guard, maybe.

Anyway, don't think Sans' TK would work on someone with higher LS (Or would it? I forgot if that thread reached a conclusion)
Don't think that's the case at all, and considering Peppino never fought someone with Telekinesis I don't think he even knew how to break out of it if he wa grabbed, also like, Sans TK also involves Soul Hax so that's that
and the shotgun upscales over Peppino's speed, so it might catch Sans off-guard, maybe.
The Shotgun's range is like 5-6 meters at best and considering their initial distance is 10 meters then I don't think it would change much

But la Art tho
Anyway, don't think Sans' TK would work on someone with higher LS (Or would it? I forgot if that thread reached a conclusion) and the shotgun upscales over Peppino's speed, so it might catch Sans off-guard, maybe.
I mean, if he grabs onto something he could overpower the TK if he has higher LS, but if he don't grab the ground in time or whatever, once he's in the air he's kinda ****** because unlike Superman or Freeza or whoever, Pep doesn't have an ability to freely move through the air and thus still apply his own force to counteract the TK, unlike the aforementioned two who can still make use of LS and even fly while being TK'd.

Not to mention he'd have to know it's coming to attempt that.

I mean, if he grabs onto something he could overpower the TK if he has higher LS, but if he don't grab the ground in time or whatever, once he's in the air he's kinda ****** because unlike Superman or Freeza or whoever, Pep doesn't have an ability to freely move through the air and thus still apply his own force to counteract the TK, unlike the aforementioned two who can still make use of LS and even fly while being TK'd.
Boxed Peppino, Rockets, Ghost Peppino can all fly, don't know if we can stack Enraged on top of them tho

Can they fly while actually making use of his LS?

Huh, love to see how people care about this stupid game
Anyway if you do end up giving Peppino his Shotgun then the question goes less "Can Peppino survive?" To "What's faster and who attacks first?"
Considering the speed of the Shotgun and Speed Equalization rules, Sans wouldn't end up having his higher reaction speed, so he likely won't be able to react to the Shotgun
Then we come to the question, what's faster? Peppino shooting the Shotgun or Sans using his TK/SM? Whoever strikes first gets the win pretty much, since Peppino's Shotgun scales to 9-A+ and Sans has his usual Dura Neg shit
Boxed Peppino, Rockets, Ghost Peppino can all fly, don't know if we can stack Enraged on top of them tho
Correction: Boxed Peppino can flap and fly Flappy Bird-Style, Rocket Peppino can only go foward with some minor up and down movement and is only able to change direction once on the ground, and Ghost Peppino can float
As I already said it probably won't matter simply because Peppino doesn't have experience fighting beings with Telekinesis/Soul Manipulation

Gonna have to bump this since the rules were changed and i agree that sans stomps the first key of Peppino

Back