• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maki Harukawa VS Frank West

Both at 9-B, Base Frank West is used

Speed is equalized

Frank West has his full Arsenal except Ice Weapons, the Holey Terror, and Magic Wand

Maki has access to various knives, guns, crossbows, swords, and the Electrohammer

Fight takes place outside the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles at night

Fight ends in death

They start 5 meters apart from each other

"I've covered wars, you know.":0

"Do you want to die?":0

Inconclusive:0

LFRp24P.png
Maki-Harukawa-thelefteris24-40911322-550-800.png

Last edited:
Maki is tasked with killing Frank West after he gets ahold of top secret government information but Frank isn't gonna let a story this big slip out of his grasp without a fight.

AP for Both

Maki is 3,681 KJ

Frank West is 3000 KJ with his weaponry being much stronger

I'm pretty sure Maki is more skilled, but Frank has better weaponry, as well as far more weapons.

Maki does have Immense Pain Tolerance iirc due to the abuse/torture she went through as a child (poor her), so she'll be pretty hard to put down.

Seems like a even matchup.

Have to ask... What does Frank start with? Would he try to talk to Maki first to get her to stand down or attack? If the latter, would he start with long-range stuff or would he get close-and-personal with her to attack with his various melee stuff?

Have to ask... What does Frank start with? Would he try to talk to Maki first to get her to stand down or attack? If the latter, would he start with long-range stuff or would he get close-and-personal with her to attack with his various melee stuff?
Frank doesn't really have an in-character way of starting fights and can virtually start with anything but tends to adapt on the fly such as if he's far away opting for his guns but if up-close well pull out his melee weapons.

So essentially it is up to whatever we guess? Once again, the curse of a video game character arsenal being open to the player comes back to haunt verse threads.
Frank doesn't really have an in-character way of starting fights and can virtually start with anything but tends to adapt on the fly such as if he's far away opting for his guns but if up-close well pull out his melee weapons.
So... what distance does this battle start? 5 meters? 10 meters? Or is it very far away like 50 meters or more?

So... what distance does this battle start? 5 meters? 10 meters? Or is it very far away like 50 meters or more?
I kinda forgot to put that and since I don't want Maki to get sniper shot by Frank, they'll be 50 meters apart from each other. I also noticed Maki doesn't appear to have a range section on her profile.

nah let make 5 meter so that they will have more chance to fight close combat,anyway how good is maki elec hammer since frank also resist lighting,and what her ap
Electro Hammer's elec manip only works on machines, and even then, it only affects them in a limited manner to shut them down. She'll likely attempt to go the CQC route with her knife as she prefers to use it over the hammer.

Back