• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament Round 1 Match 7: Frank West VS John Wick (GRACE)

Frank West VS John Wick

gwKgwtc.jpeg

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Both have their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at night at a skyscraper.
  • Both start 40 meters away from each other and not within each others line of sight.
  • Both have a day of preparation but no knowledge on each other.

"Come meet your mate, "Frank West" is my name.": 7
"You STOLE my car. And YOU KILLED my dog.": 1
"Inconclusive": 0

1mmQtdC.png

Last edited:
God i've been really scared about this

anyways lets just get these points out of the way John Wick is more skilled and Stronger well Frank West has a far better Arsenal alongside Hax, greater stamina, Damage Reduction towards damage taken from bullets, Healing and Regeneration to quickly patch himself up in no-time from any damage, John's bulletproof suit is kind of pointless here since most of Frank's weaponry don't even rely on actual bullets most of the time, and Frank has means to basically end the fight immediately if he see fit.

leaning towards Frank West just cause of his sheer versatility, Wick is gonna have an incredibly hard time properly put Frank down cause of his Damage Reduction and Regen meaning most of his bullets aren't gonna do much to Frank for long, so Frank is gonna have plenty of time to pull out things that Wick is never gonna expect from someone such as Acid weapons that'll melt him, several flame based ones to light him a blaze, Electricity to stop Wick in his place for a good while, Energy based weapons that'll pierce through him, Drinkables that can amp Frank's Speed or make him temporarily Invulnerable to all damage, and the Magic Wand and Holey Terror allowing Frank a quick way to basically end the fight if he pulls them out.

Damn still no defender for Wick.

Alright I'll bite.

John Wick's specialty is headshots and going for the kill. Healing is nice but if he's going for headshots that's not going to help too much. John Wick here also goes for stealth a lot. Which already gives him an advantage. The prep time for both is helpful. John would likely familiarize himself with the map and figure out where to hide and so on.

Does Frank have any good detection skills? Cause it's very likely that John Wick just goes for the kill. His damage reduction helps though, but he needs to find a way to close melee. I feel like he can win if he does though.

John Wick's specialty is headshots and going for the kill. Healing is nice but if he's going for headshots that's not going to help too much. John Wick here also goes for stealth a lot. Which already gives him an advantage. The prep time for both is helpful. John would likely familiarize himself with the map and figure out where to hide and so on.
Frank is great at stealth as well, he can sneak around highly secure Obscuris buildings which are private military organizations without being spotted and sneak up on people without making a sound, actually Frank gets helped insanely by prep and he'll be able to get used to the area and set several different traps up if need be Tripod Zapper, Soundwave Trap, Fire Trap Santa, Acid Trap Santa, and more can all be set up for that purpose.
Does Frank have any good detection skills? Cause it's very likely that John Wick just goes for the kill. His damage reduction helps though, but he needs to find a way to close melee. I feel like he can win if he does though.
Frank is a great detective and is able to find hidden information so its very likely he'll be able to find something that gives him information on John's location, Frank doesn't need to be in melee to win several of his weapons are ranged such as Lasers that can pierce John, Magic Wand that'll turn John into a Christmas item, Holey Terror which breaks peoples matter down in seconds, several different electricity based ones, Super B.F.G. can create a powerful sound to the point that is causes people kneel down and begin to throw up and if Frank does wanna get up-close to John then Quick Step and Energizer are perfect since they make him faster and invulnerable to damage allowing him to get in.

Damn those abilities are seriously impressive. I feel like a gun is faster though with the exception of the laser, but yeah those would help. I'll be honest those haxxes sound pretty strong lol.

Damn those abilities are seriously impressive. I feel like a gun is faster though with the exception of the laser, but yeah those would help. I'll be honest those haxxes sound pretty strong lol.
most of them can still be dodged obviously and as for the "gun is faster" most of them are incredibly quick, Holey Terror only requires a trigger pull and its shoots a blast out the front, Magic Wand just requires it to be pressed and pointed to shoot a beam out of the tip, honestly most of his weapons are just cracked up guns since they just require a trigger pull and it'll shoot it out.

Yeah, this pretty much comes down to who shoots first, which makes this a battle of stealth more than anything. How good at stealth is Wick? Frank’s feats are very impressive

Frank's Camera comes built in with an X-ray feature and Spectrum Analzyer feature so its incredibly likely he'll be using those to find wick before wick finds him alongside traps he can set up behind him just by throwing em down will make it harder to sneak up on him

Starting to lean towards Frank West due to versatility, but I won't vote just yet. partly because Wick is my pick for this tournament lmao What good would Wick's 24 hrs of prep before the fight do?

Last edited:
Honestly Frank has more tools in his kit that'll allow him to get the jump first, x-ray and specturm analzyer camera features mean he'll be able to see Wick and get clues on his location, traps that'll protect him from behind, and easy ways to end the fight well protecting himself with invincibility via energizer and this isn't the first time he's fought against someone who is amazing at stealth, he fought Cliff Hudson, a veteran of the Vietnam War, who used the vents to go from one side of a store to the other in seconds to try and get the jump on frank and used road flares to create thick smoke so if Frank can't find Wick he'll be more on guard due to his experience.

i'll be voting Frank West via Traps that'll protect him, Camera giving him more options for actually finding Wick, and far more versatile arsenal that'll make putting him down for long incredibly difficult.

Based on the thread, Frank seems to have more arguments to winning, so I vote for Frank West FRA to speed up this tournament.

Back