• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Tournament Round 12 Final Round Sans vs Crystal (Grace)

I have a guy who can control radioactivity, as in one of the fundamental forces of our universe, giving him full control over all forms of energy and it's radiation, including atoms and their heat, kinetic energy, and just about everything else.

And affecting something made out of pure energy and dust is still quiet different from that. But if is true than Sans just gets stomped.

Well, I suppose you get the crown.

This isn't a melee fight, though; Sans getting cancer is quite unlikely.

Eh, at that point it s more energy Manipulation. But then again heat manip in a scientific method would be just vibration method.

He has no DNA for it, so he can't get cancer, no. And if you tell me robots and other inorganic stuff gets it I'll just call game mechanics at that point.

I'm joking about the cancer line. If he gets radhaxed, he's just going to... die, probably.

He won't get radhaxed, or it's quite unlikely, since it's extremely short ranged and they are both ranged fighters.

Also, Radiation Man there seems to have a better grasp on energy as a whole, compared to NT just having an utter fuckload of radiation.

Also if he loses this he gets thirty losses.

And then I have to fix it so that he has at least somewhat comparable wins

This is likely gonna be his 29th loss. And he has like close to 20 wins. So I think it's already kinda comparable

But do as you must

No he took another loss earlier today. You ain't the only one making Sans matches. This would be his thirtieth

Rip. Well. 2 more votes for his 30th loss. I'll stop and move to my next tournament characters after this fight then

Since Crystal is handing the 30th loss, does that mean Crystal is next?

Back