• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M4] Crosstier Tournament - Sans vs. Jose Cruz (0-4-0)

This is a bit unfortunate for Sans

José has experience fighting Undertale Danmaku in particular by fighting Weird Autumn’s Jevil Form

Crying Girl’s Electro Magnetic Particle manipulation has handled far stronger Gravity Manipulation so it won’t effect him

José usually starts with Crying Girls using Magnetic Particle manipulation to pin his opponent in place.

Crying Girl’s Lightning Manipulation homes in on your very particles, so despite it not being a hax’d move it’s High 8-C AP will one-shot Sans

Crying Girl’s Bio Manipulation is useless but his Particle Fission Reaction will take out Sans no questions.

I struggle to see how Sans can win more often than José. My vote is for the Stand User.

Crying Girl’s Electro Magnetic Particle manipulation has handled far stronger Gravity Manipulation so it won’t effect him
sans will probably be attacking Jose here, and this is just for Crying Girl, no?
José usually starts with Crying Girls using Magnetic Particle manipulation to pin his opponent in place.
Unlike his canon counterpart, this sans kinda abuses his 'shortcuts', and since his teleportation is thought-based he'd likely just teleport out of it
Crying Girl’s Lightning Manipulation homes in on your very particles, so despite it not being a hax’d move it’s High 8-C AP will one-shot Sans
sans upscales from 0.6 Tons, so the lightning bolt would just be x4 his dura, would hurt, but ain't a one-shot, plus he can just teleport or block it with his bones

Btw is Crying Girl invisible like other stands or nah

Last edited:
sans will probably be attacking Jose here, and this is just for Crying Girl, no?
Nah, José benefits from Crying Girls nullifying the effects of Gravity Manipulation

He has fought a stand user who uses Gravity Manipulation on a person’s soul to weigh them down or in José’s case try to crush his entire skeleton and Crying Girls successfully countered it.
Unlike his canon counterpart, this sans kinda abuses his 'shortcuts', and since his teleportation is thought-based he'd likely just teleport out of it
I see, José is basically gonna be fighting Jevil 2: Electric Boogaloo, which means he’ll have to use Overclocked on himself.

Overclocked allows him to dodge thought based teleportation attacks since Weird Autumn’s Jevil Form also spammed the hell out of teleportation.
sans upscales from 0.6 Tons, so the lightning bolt would just be x4 his dura, would hurt, but ain't a one-shot, plus he can just teleport or block it with his bones
That’s fair
Btw is Crying Girl invisible like other stands or nah
Yes it is invisible

Nah, José benefits from Crying Girls nullifying the effects of Gravity Manipulation

He has fought a stand user who uses Gravity Manipulation on a person’s soul to weigh them down or in José’s case try to crush his entire skeleton and Crying Girls successfully countered it.
Ah I see, wouldn't sans changing his gravity's direction still momentarily send Jose flying tho?
I see, José is basically gonna be fighting Jevil 2: Electric Boogaloo, which means he’ll have to use Overclocked on himself.

Overclocked allows him to dodge thought based teleportation attacks since Weird Autumn’s Jevil Form also spammed the hell out of teleportation.
Actually now that this was brought up, how would speed equal work? Since it only equalizes combat speed and Jose's base combat speed is only Normal Human
Yes it is invisible
That's troublesome, I wonder if sans will just think he's fighting a human with magic, Ig it depends how the attacks appear

Ah I see, wouldn't sans changing his gravity's direction still momentarily send Jose flying tho?
If that happened in the story José would have been instantly crushed before Crying Girls could stop it. So I don’t think so. Also consider the fact his particles are magnetized to the surrounding particles
Actually now that this was brought up, how would speed equal work? Since it only equalizes combat speed and Jose's base combat speed is only Normal Human
His reaction speed and ability to dodge are on his stands level, he simply can’t throw a punch at the speed of Massively Hypersonic.

If this is a problem with my wording I can fix the profile.
That's troublesome, I wonder if sans will just think he's fighting a human with magic, Ig it depends how the attacks appear
Well, lightning looks like a bolt of lightning manifests from the surrounding area and homes onto Sans. The effect can originate from anywhere in his stands range.

Particle Fission reaction is a projectile the size of an atom, it glows pretty brightly so it is visible just hard to track.

Punches are invisible

His temperature manipulation is gesture based but it won’t one shot, other building level+ people have tanked the heat pretty well since it goes off of durability kinda

Would Freezing Sans hinder him or no since he can teleport?

His reaction speed and ability to dodge are on his stands level, he simply can’t throw a punch at the speed of Massively Hypersonic.

If this is a problem with my wording I can fix the profile.
Nah, this is more like a problem with all stand users in speed equal, since the rules state that:
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."
Combat speed is equalized. sans has slightly higher reaction than combat speed, which helps him easily dodge attacks from lads around his level of speed.
But since sans' combat speed will be equalized to Jose's combat speed, lad would have Average Human speed against Crying Child and get blizted lol

I don't know if the jojo lads figured out a way to go around this but ye
Well, lightning looks like a bolt of lightning manifests from the surrounding area and homes onto Sans. The effect can originate from anywhere in his stands range.

Particle Fission reaction is a projectile the size of an atom, it glows pretty brightly so it is visible just hard to track.
Can these spawn on him while he's in Crying Child's range or nah?
Would Freezing Sans hinder him or no since he can teleport?
Skeleton monsters don't really feel the cold, and I don't think sans will take the ice with him while teleporting (Although it might work if it's a full-body freeze)

Nah, this is more like a problem with all stand users in speed equal, since the rules state that:
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."
Combat speed is equalized. sans has slightly higher reaction than combat speed, which helps him easily dodge attacks from lads around his level of speed.
But since sans' combat speed will be equalized to Jose's combat speed, lad would have Average Human speed against Crying Child and get blizted lol

I don't know if the jojo lads figured out a way to go around this but ye
Yeah, stand users are… Bizarre
Can these spawn on him while he's in Crying Child's range or nah?
Lightning can, the Particle Fission Projectile must be fired from Crying Girl’s hand ala Gojo Hollow Purple.
Skeleton monsters don't really feel the cold, and I don't think sans will take the ice with him while teleporting (Although it might work if it's a full-body freeze)
It is a full body freeze since it’s meant to freeze the whole person, but I imagine he can teleport before getting caught in it.

Honestly the biggest obstacle is that Particle Electromagnetic and Lightning still can affect Sans after he teleports.

Basically Crying Girls positively charges a place in range they want to pin the foe or where he wants to generate the lightning, then he negatively charges the target’s very atoms.

So even when Sans teleports he will be dragged to that same area due to the electrical indifference, worst of all if Sans is pinned and teleports, Crying Girls can turn that area where Sans was supposed to be pinned into a lightning bolt that homes in on him the instant he reappears.

Honestly the biggest obstacle is that Particle Electromagnetic and Lightning still can affect Sans after he teleports.

Basically Crying Girls positively charges a place in range they want to pin the foe or where he wants to generate the lightning, then he negatively charges the target’s very atoms.

So even when Sans teleports he will be dragged to that same area due to the electrical indifference, worst of all if Sans is pinned and teleports, Crying Girls can turn that area where Sans was supposed to be pinned into a lightning bolt that homes in on him the instant he reappears.
The getting pulled back thing isn't strong enough to send him flying, right? If it is, don't think sans would be able to do much lol

Jose might land a few hits that's for sure, but I'm pretty sure sans can incapacitate him with just one hit. Crying Girls could block/destroy most of his "bones flying toward you" attacks, although I'm not sure how it would block his "bones pop from the ground" move, especially since he tends to start with it.

Last edited:
The getting pulled back thing isn't strong enough to send him flying, right? If it is, don't think sans would be able to do much lol
It does send him flying since even those who casually overpower Crying Girl’s physically (Class 50) literally can’t move and are literally dragged to the point of his chose with the force of Class M lifting strength.
Jose will definitely be able to land some hits, but pretty sure sans only needs 1 hit to incapacitate Jose, Crying Girls could block/destroy most of his "bones flying toward you" attacks, although I'm not sure how it would block his "bones pop from the ground" move, especially since he tends to start with it.
José can stand jump ala Jotaro and DIO, and can levitate himself thanks to particle magnetism.

The bone attack might break his legs or foot or might impale it but he’s literally been through that same injury for 168 hours while still using his stand’s full power to keep him levitating in place with a far stronger gravity ability on him (Class M)

It does send him flying since even those who casually overpower Crying Girl’s physically (Class 50) literally can’t move and are literally dragged to the point of his chose with the force of Class M lifting strength.
sans would be a sitting duck after the first teleport then and if Jose uses the spawn-on-sans lightning, he wouldn't really be able to fight back due to the pain
José can stand jump ala Jotaro and DIO, and can levitate himself thanks to particle magnetism.

The bone attack might break his legs or foot or might impale it but he’s literally been through that same injury for 168 hours while still using his stand’s full power to keep him levitating in place with a far stronger gravity ability on him (Class M)
I guess it depends on how fast he reacts to it, since Jose wouldn't be expecting it and it's an attack coming from below the ground.
And if he does manage to dodge it, sans will follow it up with a massive wave of bones (If he can move his arm) and several Gaster Blasters (Not sure Crying Girls can block these)
page_54_1.gif

Last edited:
I guess it depends on how fast he reacts to it, since Jose wouldn't be expecting it and it's an attack coming from below the ground.
And if he does manage to dodge it, sans will follow it up with a massive wave of bones (If he can move his arm) and several Gaster Blasters (Not sure Crying Girls can block these)
page_54.gif
I just realized something… I just realized how unfair this match up is for Sans…

José has literally played Undertale and Deltarune and has literally fought a Stand Version of Jevil.

José would know all his canon moves, so only things that are new would catch him off guard.

And even then, the moment he realizes he is fighting a version of Sans he will use Overclocked frame 1

I just realized something… I just realized how unfair this match up is for Sans…

José has literally played Undertale and Deltarune and has literally fought a Stand Version of Jevil.

José would know all his canon moves, so only things that are new would catch him off guard.
rip

And even then, the moment he realizes he is fighting a version of Sans he will use Overclocked frame 1
Does this mean the match is over?

Back