• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji (Post-Timeskip) vs Alibaba Saluja

Sanji's 6-A
Im pretty new to posting vs battle questions, so I’m really not sure how big of a deal that is, I get sanji is stronger and more durable but vs wiki is also telling me alibaba is faster and
Might have some hax that could help out?

Im pretty new to posting vs battle questions, so I’m really not sure how big of a deal that is
Alibaba's AP/Dura:
AP: At least Low 6-B (2.51 Teratons), 6-B with Extreme Magic (25.1 Teratons)
Durability: At least Low 6-B (2.51 Teratons)

Sanji's AP/Dura:
AP: 6-A (760 Teratons), higher with Diable Jambe, even higher with Ifrit Jambe
Durability: 6-A (760 Teratons), higher with Busōshoku Haki

In a versus thread the general rule when it comes to AP/Durability is that a 7 times difference is enough to one-shot your opponent. Sanji even without any amps is over 300 times stronger and is 30 times more durable than Alibaba's strongest attacks.
I get sanji is stronger and more durable but vs wiki is also telling me alibaba is faster
Currently that's true, Alibaba's upscaling to baseline FTL due to their Relativistic+ feats. But this is due to the speed scaling thread not being finished yet, but when it is Sanji in Base will scale to 5.329c (5 times faster than Light) even ignoring his extra speed amps.
Might have some hax that could help out?
I'm not too familiar on the character/verse but the only hax that I can see being helpful is durability negation but I don't see it making up the difference in stats.

Ohhh ok that makes sense, I didn’t realize there was that big a difference in stats wow, thanks for answering my question though

Back