• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran vs. YoRHa No. 2 Type B

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DaFritzi she doesn't actually need to stop with the speedbooster, and the psuedo screw attack lasts long enough til she comes in contact with something, which gets frozen.

Correctionception :p

It isn't active forever you know.

What stops 2B from hitting her? Samus isn't going to have 100% completely perfect aim while someone is shooting at her, and while said person is constantly getting faster with time manipulation, while Samus is getting slower from a time grenade, and from teleportation, so there's a lot of things stopping her.

@Gar

lol

Yeah, I know. It just lasts long enough.

Actually... as a teen (When she was a complete noob), she managed to disarm a swarm of... armed butterfly aliens... while they fired at her and the chozo. So accuracy wise she probably could. As for the time manipulation, thats true, lucky her arm cannon has a pretty great aoe and 2B will be trying to get close to her, making it easier for Samus.

I don't think her aeion energy will last for hours, when under constant attacks. A few minutes, possibly an hour, but not longer (if you have a source, proving me wrong, feel free to post it).

Also on Samus page it's listed as projectile redirection, as such sword attacks and AoE would not be affected.

2B can manifest a lance in Samus path making her collide with it and cancelling the psuedo screw.

The main thing that will keep Samus from hitting her is the evasive system chip, which will keep slowing samus attacks. The slowdown is quite severe making evading somewhat easy. Of course Samus has the possibility of hitting her, which is why I deem this to be quite the close fight.

I did know that, but I don't know if a butterfly alien and a highly trained android with a few decades of expierience are the same.

DaFritz, do you have a source on 2Bs teleportation?

I was refering to her stamina / other invulnerability source. However, if she doesn't hit Samus (due to the fact that the armor also hurts 2B) then the armor doesn't decrease energy wise.

yep

That could also work, but she wouldn't know to do that would she? (From what I am seeing she seems to use her sword mostly)

Yeah me too, its essentially (at its core) invulnerability vs evasion, the ultimate bout.

Honestly looking at this thread, i think this just might be inconclusive.

As for the butterfly thing, it does when they're mind controlled by a war bound species (The Space Pirates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back